Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku (39408 Views)

Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by bigpicture001: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
OBJ likes feeling important though. I felt he was too condescending in his remarks leading up to the so-called forgiveness, as if he is holier than Atiku. Asides the symbolic boost that his endorsement adds to Atiku's candidacy, I don't see how he will help him at the polls when it really gets down to it. Just saying.
...shut up..he is about the best nigerian!

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Rilwayne001: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Obasanjo is a clown
Exposed him all over again indirectly
In fact ehh. Anybody with an active brain will see that OBJ is indirectly referring to atiku as a corrupt man, both locally and internationally.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by oladele00(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
“From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he
set his mind not for any good, benefit or service
of the country, but on furiously planning to
upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to
take my place. “That was what I brought him for, but he was impatient and over-ambitious. He was not ready to learn and to wait. His marabout, who predicted that despite being elected as governor, he would not be sworn in as a governor, which happened, also assured him that he would take over from me in a matter of months rather than years.....

Read obasanjo my watch

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by CyberWolf: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
angry
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by contigiency(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Let's now see how Obasanjo will carry Atiku to Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by sorom4: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
I know. Please, can you give me food?
Benekruku:

You are hungry
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by leisuretym: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Here is Obasanjo giving APC a Lead grin grin

Modath baby! wink

and Aisha Buhari jailed her ADC because 2.5billion is missing from share of loot , as a gift. what do you have to say about that?
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by MallamJackson(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
modath:

Obasanjo knows where all the bodies are buried,more revelations will unfold...

One thing wey just sure me die is May 30 2019, Bubu will still be president....

Anyone with nay is free to neigh elsewhere....All mentions that don't make sense will be ignored.. smiley

Bodies buried?

You may want to expanciate on that.
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
It is not so much what you did against me that was the issue but what you did against the Party, the Government and the country.

Evil that men dose at times surprise the devil himself.

Even if OBJ and your party forgive you, the country and the government and the good citizens will never forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Jokkarm2: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mr Atiku, you have been forgiven and granted amnesty. go and sin no more. let s go to aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by bigtt76(f): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
OBJ never forgives or forgets cheesy cheesy cheesy ...if you know you know grin

modath:

Obasanjo knows where all the bodies are buried,more revelations will unfold...

One thing wey just sure me die is May 30 2019, Bubu will still be president....

Anyone with nay is free to neigh elsewhere....All mentions that don't make sense will be ignored.. smiley
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by kingthreat(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obj owns Bells University
Atiku owns Abti-america University

Foolish Nigerians ready to embrace theives

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by livelymatilda22: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
“There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you(Atiku) have to mend fences and make amends. You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition."

Olusegun Obasanjo .2019

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by bluecircle470: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
modath:

The visit didn't help him at all... You are spot on.

To u it didn’t help him but Atiku knows the important and what the gains are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Yankee101: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Waju waju lan Loh!

Sai gaba mai gabansa! Sai Atiku!

Ummunna, let's support this man biko!
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Afamed: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I salute the matured display by Atiku, we are on the right path. December you go to the USA
I hope when he's arrested in US, you will not call it witch-hunting.Just the same way , you pushed Nnamdi Kanu into a journey of no return.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
OBJ likes feeling important though. I felt he was too condescending in his remarks leading up to the so-called forgiveness, as if he is holier than Atiku. Asides the symbolic boost that his endorsement adds to Atiku's candidacy, I don't see how he will help him at the polls when it really gets down to it. Just saying.
Keyboard politicians. I'm sure you know soooooooo much more than Atiku. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Babs91: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Don't be deceived Obj is paperweight politician we Yoruba race won't vote ATIKU. Buhari lamatekafun
WisdomFlakes:

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by boxypane(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
We all know that was the game plan of Atiku, wanting obj to help him with his international image... Thank God Trump is on throne.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Afamed: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
kingthreat:
Obj owns Bells University
Atiku owns Abti-america University

Foolish Nigerians ready to embrace theives
And the universities do not admit an average Nigerians with less than N2m in account. Despite the proceed was a product of looting.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by afamaustin(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obj is not a saint is he not the president then.
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

No worry, you go know say obj na Oracle.
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

And the universities do not admit an average Nigerians with less than N2m in account. Despite the proceed was a product of looting.

Which one Buhari own, cows, very docile, at least they add to our economy, what does bubu add to our economy since 70s

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Icon79(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bros, I weak o. If that was an endorsement, I'd like to see what a non-endorsement sounds like.

Something tells me that OBJ's heart is as ugly as his face sad shocked

O pari

WisdomFlakes:

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by GSA01: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
As I have repeatedly said, it is not so much what you did against me that was the issue but what you did against the Party, the Government and the country.. Obasanjo should tell Nigerians what Atiku did against the country and government, so we could all forgive him, if indeed its forgivable !!!!
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Anyad231: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Here is Obasanjo giving APC a Lead grin grin

Modath baby! wink
U are such a dullard like ur lifeless leader
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
MallamJackson:

Bodies buried?

You may want to expanciate expatiate on that.
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by adesaeed2020: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Jokkarm2:
Mr Atiku, you have been forgiven and granted amnesty. go and sin no more. let s go to aso rock.

More like, lets go to US grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.