Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,977 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

President Buhari Has Lost Half Of His Supporters From The 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Lost Half Of His Supporters From The 2015 Election (391 Views)

Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai / Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Has Lost Half Of His Supporters From The 2015 Election by Elbinawi: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
President Buhari has lost half of his supporters from the 2015 election and did not gain a single supporter in Nigeria.

The fraudulent myth in Northern Nigeria that a Buhari presidency will improve the condition of the poor had been demystified. The condition of the poor did not improve, it got worsen under Buhari.

Buhari fraudulent front of fighting corruption was destroyed by his double standard on the fight against corruption. The notorious grass cutter Babachir who wickedly looted IDP funds is a free man today.

There was no time in the history of Nigeria that people are being killed like this Buhari regime. #BokoHaram, armed bandits, kidnappers, murderous "herdsmen" and Buhari terrorist army and police are busy killing innocent Nigerians.

Make Buhari's wife as the Head of the Nigerian electoral body, INEC, Buhari will not win next Year's presidential election.

Buhari is a monumental failure, a deceptive fraudster, a bloodthirsty Wahhabi savage, a wicked mass murderer and a murderous barbarian.

Whenever you see Buhari happy then he had killed the innocent. When he burnt Shia infants alive in Zaria and buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave he was very happy. God destroy him!

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: President Buhari Has Lost Half Of His Supporters From The 2015 Election by godfatherx: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
I supported him in 2015, but now I am giving my vote to Atiku.
The only way Atiku can lose my vote is if he choose any of the following as VP: Fayose or FFK

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Lost Half Of His Supporters From The 2015 Election by SarkinYarki: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
You are very right!!! I was a die hard supporter of Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Lost Half Of His Supporters From The 2015 Election by baliyubla: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari has lost over 60% of those that voted him. The Buhari phenom in the north myth would be laid open for all to see especially in Kano next year.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do If I Win 2019 Presidential Election. Atiku Speaks After Reconci.. / Anyone Noticed Fulani Herdsmen Menace Reduced Recently? / Atiku: Saraki, Tambuwal, Dankwambo Get New PDP Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.