Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,988 members, 7,855,995 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (107698 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2022
iskilayodele:
I haven't got pre arrival, no nothing , just eligibility in progress. I check my tracker almost everyday

Hmmmm do you have a visitors visa application you are waiting on?

So for me I applied For a visitors visa immediately I got my AOR till date no response on it even though we send web forms. Only response was on my PR application so my guess maybe it hastened my process, just a thought though.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hi Fam, I’m new and I just started filling my application any advice for faster processing? I also will like to know the best alternative for a birth certificate for someone who does not have one. Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
BlackArchitect:
Hi Fam, I’m new and I just started filling my application any advice for faster processing? I also will like to know the best alternative for a birth certificate for someone who does not have one. Thanks
Use the national population certificate
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Obabori1: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eligibility completed, background in progress, got pre-arrival in March
iskilayodele:
Is your eligibility in progress and have you got Pre arrival?

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
adveert002:

Use the national population certificate

they said they only issue birth certificate to under 18yrs
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
BlackArchitect:
they said they only issue birth certificate to under 18yrs

you are not going to ask for birth certificate just them you want to get attestation of birth letter.

That was what I used, if you are in lagos just go to their office in surulere enter their office don't talk to anybody at the gate or in the compound. If they ask you tell them you have who you want to see inside.
Then enter any office that you see pple in it and them what you want to do.

The state director is Adigun M.A you can form like you are from him.

This is because if they sense you are a JJC they will charge you. I paid 35k and that was because they sensed that I was a jjc. Cause truly I was a jjc I did not have someone to advice me ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
adveert002:

you are not going to ask for birth certificate just them you want to get attestation of birth letter.

That was what I used, if you are in lagos just go to their office in surulere enter their office don't talk to anybody at the gate or in the compound. If they ask you tell them you have who you want to see inside.
Then enter any office that you see pple in it and them what you want to do.

The state director is Adigun M.A you can form like you are from him.

This is because if they sense you are a JJC they will charge you. I paid 35k and that was because they sensed that I was a jjc. Cause truly I was a jjc I did not have someone to advice me ahead.

Ok thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Canadahome: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Hi guys,

Is there a page one can read the whole process of this spousal sponsorship on here.

Does the sponsor required to have a certain amount before they can sponsor their spouse?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2022
Canadahome:
Hi guys,

Is there a page one can read the whole process of this spousal sponsorship on here.

Does the sponsor required to have a certain amount before they can sponsor their spouse?

Hello Sir, with repose to your request:
1. If you check through Nairaland very well, you might see an entire thread (highlighting the whole process) but I am not sure.

2. You do not need any specific money to sponsor your spouse.

3. you can go through this youtube for detailed information and a guide on how to fill your form correctly. (https://www.youtube.com/c/HitSubmitCanada).

4. Read through this thread too, you will get a good guide and information.

Thank you and wishing success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2022
iskilayodele:
I will connect you to an officer at Alagbon who will do it for you and send you a scan and hard copy. It now cost between 40-50k
Email me at
Iskilayodele@gmail.com

Hello Sir, How are you doing? I have sent you an email. Thank You.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Happymanalways:
I got this mail from VFS.. Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office. Please what does that mean?

how far good morning, any communication about your passport yet?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2022
iskilayodele:
I will connect you to an officer at Alagbon who will do it for you and send you a scan and hard copy. It now cost between 40-50k
Email me at
Iskilayodele@gmail.com

Thanks for the connection Sir, we agreed on 45k for running the Police Character Certificate (PCC), I sent all my documents to me and I received my (PCC) the same day.

I have forwarded the document to the IRCC through my online account (GCkey) as ADR.

Thank you @iskilayodele
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Happymanalways: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2022
adveert002:

how far good morning, any communication about your passport yet?
Still telling me your processed passport has been forwarded to the canada visa office on the 4th of October.. don’t know when they will return my passport back to me. Please do anyone know how long it will take after receiving this email
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2022
You are welcome, bro. And good luck with your application

lekanlaniyan:

Thanks for the connection Sir, we agreed on 45k for running the Police Character Certificate (PCC), I sent all my documents to me and I received my (PCC) the same day.

I have forwarded the document to the IRCC through my online account (GCkey) as ADR.

Thank you @iskilayodele
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Abuja VO do take approximately 5 weeks to send passport back after passport submission.

Don't be disturbed, just wait till the 4th-5th week

Happymanalways:

Still telling me your processed passport has been forwarded to the canada visa office on the 4th of October.. don’t know when they will return my passport back to me. Please do anyone know how long it will take after receiving this email
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
iskilayodele:
You are welcome, bro. And good luck with your application

Thank you brother, I really appreciate.

and

How is your application going?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goodevening fam. Passport update

I got 3 mails this morning informing me that my decision envelope is on its return journey.
Also GCkey has been updated to approved
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Happymanalways: 12:18am On Oct 15, 2022
adveert002:

I got 3 mails this morning informing me that my decision envelope is on its return journey.
Wow congratulations �.. Please when did you submit your passport? And did you submit to Abuja
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Deepsea14: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2022
adveert002:
Congrats! Finally at the finish line
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Happymanalways:

Wow congratulations �.. Please when did you submit your passport? And did you submit to Abuja
I submitted on the 26th of September
I used DHL to send to accra Ghana office
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Deepsea14:

Congrats! Finally at the finish line

Thanks much
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by fejisamson: 1:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Hello house, my medicals got expired this month, I'm yet to get update from the vo concerning that, to avoid further delays i want to get upfront medicals, which centres in Lagos can I get the medicals done without much delays.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 2:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Congrat

adveert002:

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 2:20am On Oct 16, 2022
You are welcome.

I'm Dec applicant, still waiting for Pre arrival and PPR

lekanlaniyan:

Thank you brother, I really appreciate.

and

How is your application going?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 2:20am On Oct 16, 2022
When did you apply and have you got Pre arrival letter?

fejisamson:
Hello house, my medicals got expired this month, I'm yet to get update from the vo concerning that, to avoid further delays i want to get upfront medicals, which centres in Lagos can I get the medicals done without much delays.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2022
@Advert002, did you submit your application online or paper?

adveert002:

I submitted on the 26th of September
I used DHL to send to accra Ghana office
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
iskilayodele:
@Advert002, did you submit your application online or paper?

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
adveert002:

Final update here!!!!!!

I have received my passport back

Thank you fam for sharing this journey with me.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Happymanalways: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2022
adveert002:

Final update here!!!!!!

I have received my passport back

Thank you fam for sharing this journey with me.
Congratulations fam… I submitted my passport on the 26th of September to VFS Abuja and on my ircc portal they told me to upload my stamp passport in 30days, I don’t know what to do. October 22nd will make it 30days and still haven’t heard anything from VFS yet
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Happymanalways:
Congratulations fam… I submitted my passport on the 26th of September to VFS Abuja and on my ircc portal they told me to upload my stamp passport in 30days, I don’t know what to do. October 22nd will make it 30days and still haven’t heard anything from VFS yet

Did it say upload stamped passport or just upload your passport?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
adveert002:

Did it say upload stamped passport or just upload your passport?

Mail me ASAP ohh, something happened during mine about this uploading thing, thank God we quickly took action before it was late

Lizhonbylizhon@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Happymanalways: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2022
adveert002:

Mail me ASAP ohh, something happened during mine about this uploading thing, thank God we quickly took action before it was late

Lizhonbylizhon@gmail.com
Thank you so much for helping out.. I pray to hear good news soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (58) (Reply)

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Ask A Pilot... / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.