Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (104184 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Good morning all,
I happy to have found this thread as I am trying to apply for spousal sponsorship visa as my husband lives in Canada,
Wanted to confirm how long the application takes ?
Documents to submit as it is now online ?
Also I previously applied for a visit visa in august which they are yet to respond.
Please I would be glad and open to receive response from those who have submitted recently and old gurus here.
Thank you
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by EmjaySimon: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Lovelyeyeballs:

I had this same problem. Apparently, I made a mistake in chosing the city/village I was planning to live in canada. Check this and ensure that it's the exact province and city your partner currently lives. Number of family/applicant should be 2.
Thank you so much, it worked, I have been making mistakes putting 1 as number of family in the application.
Thanks once again.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by EmjaySimon: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
EmjaySimon:

Thank you so much, it worked, I have been making mistakes putting 1 as number of family in the application.
Thanks once again.

Please I need help with this, I am trying to include my baby to my application but I don’t know the right one to pay for, my husband went to pay $155 for (include a dependent child on an application with ur spouse or partner), but someone said it’s $150 (sponsor a dependent child). Pls I need help in knowing which is the right one to pay for

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Happymanalways: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wow just arrived Canada at the Pearson International airport.. it’s pretty chilly out here. I flew through Accra it was a wonderful experience, so happy to be here and thanks guys for making this journey a remarkable one. As for those of us still waiting for ppr May God answer all your prayers. Can’t wait to see y’all soon in Canada. One love

7 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
One love

Happymanalways:
Wow just arrived Canada at the Pearson International airport.. it’s pretty chilly out here. I flew through Accra it was a wonderful experience, so happy to be here and thanks guys for making this journey a remarkable one. As for those of us still waiting for ppr May God answer all your prayers. Can’t wait to see y’all soon in Canada. One love
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
EmjaySimon:

Please I need help with this, I am trying to include my baby to my application but I don’t know the right one to pay for, my husband went to pay $155 for (include a dependent child on an application with ur spouse or partner), but someone said it’s $150 (sponsor a dependent child). Pls I need help in knowing which is the right one to pay for
I think he chose the right one. The other one is when you are filing for the dependent child for the child to be the main applicant.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Please I need your advice I forgot to upload the document explaining my proof of relationship photos what should I do please. Do I wait for ircc to request for it or is there a way I can send it to them before that
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Thossiey(f): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
BlackArchitect:
Please I need your advice I forgot to upload the document explaining my proof of relationship photos what should I do please. Do I wait for ircc to request for it or is there a way I can send it to them before that

Just start preparing another package, all because I miss one document they returned my application.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Thossiey:

Just start preparing another package, all because I miss one document they returned my application.
They returned mine three times. Let the op wait for a possible return and the problem is you go back in line.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Thossiey(f): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
aestake:

They returned mine three times. Let the op wait for a possible return and the problem is you go back in line.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Happymanalways:

Congratulations � one love
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2022
Thossiey:

Which document did you miss?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2022
aestake:

Wow, why?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by BlackArchitect: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2022
BlackArchitect:

Someone suggested I do a web form and send the document to them
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2022
bosstos:
[b]Paper Application: Outland[/b]

Submission date ( sent out by post) -April 30 2021
AOR- May 6, Aor mail received Jun 17
Biometrics letter- July 29, completed-Aug 9
Medicals letter - October 6, medicals acknowledged- Nov 2
ADR- October 25, ADR sent October 27
Pre arrival- Jan 17 2022
Ordered GCMS : Eligibility completed, Security not started, Criminality in progress as at June 20,2022
Spoke with MP's office: MP confirmed same as GCMS July 28
GHOST UPDATES on new tracker:
Jan
May
Jun 2
Jun 21
Jun 30
Jul 1
Jul 13
Jul 14
Jul15
Jul 21
Jul 22
Jul 27
Jul 29
PPR: Aug 4 2022

Any links/ info as per VO for fastest passport Processing?

Congratulations
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
BlackArchitect:

Wow, why?
Not signing something somewhere. Once you miss something, it's a return.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
BlackArchitect:

Someone suggested I do a web form and send the document to them
Do but don't get your hopes up.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Thossiey(f): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2022
BlackArchitect:

Which document did you miss?
I uploaded the wrong evidence of payment. I send webform, but it didn't work
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thossiey:
I uploaded the wrong evidence of payment. I send webform, but it didn't work
Yep. Our mistakes took 7 months away from us. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
iskilayodele:
One love

How far any communication yet?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eggovic:

Hiii,
Family is doing great. If you can acquire any tech related skill, it will be useful. Don't run away from survival jobs to pay the bills, however, don't get stuck there either. Take advantage of the Pre-Arrival services program. Wishing you the best.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Happymanalways:

congratulation.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Griffin22:
Good morning all,
I happy to have found this thread as I am trying to apply for spousal sponsorship visa as my husband lives in Canada,
Wanted to confirm how long the application takes ?
Documents to submit as it is now online ?
Also I previously applied for a visit visa in august which they are yet to respond.
Please I would be glad and open to receive response from those who have submitted recently and old gurus here.
Thank you

You are welcome,
`1. Application takes around 10 - 20 months plus.
2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html
check the link above to read through and learn everything about your application.
3. https://www.youtube.com/c/HitSubmitCanada ( carefully, watch this guy's youtube channel before you start your application.... You will learn a lot from him)

Best of Luck.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Jayjazzie: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hi - I wanted to share my own experience. It's been a minute that I've been on Nairaland.
I'm a PR, came back in Nigeria in January to get married in January 2022. Got back to Canada in January.
Here's my timeline so far with the husband's spousal sponsorship process
Mar 3: Submitted Docs via online application process (Please be thorough about this - it will save you time - no rejections etc.)
May 2: Received AOR and physical letter saying application to sponsor has been approved and file now sent to Accra
May 30: Biometrics Request received
June 3: Biometrics completed
August 2: Medicals Request received
August 23: Medicals update completed
Several ghost updates - with the most recent one on Nov. 3.
Status is still - Eligibility (Not started) and Background verification (Not Started)

I wrote to my MP last week to help inquire and if possible, expedite the process - waiting to hear back from them (they said 10-15 business days). I'm hopeful that the process will soon come to an end as I've seen folks get this recently in 6-10 months.
I didn't have any document rejections or any returned application because I tried to make all the docs i submitted as comprehensive as possible. My advice to anyone in this process, would be to watch YouTube videos online. There's an Indian dude's channel (Hit Submit and Canada), super helpful with the process. Please watch all his videos.

Goodluck to everyone and God willing, I'll come and share my testimony here soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Jayjazzie:
Hi - I wanted to share my own experience. It's been a minute that I've been on Nairaland.
I'm a PR, came back in Nigeria in January to get married in January 2022. Got back to Canada in January.
Here's my timeline so far with the husband's spousal sponsorship process
Mar 3: Submitted Docs via online application process (Please be thorough about this - it will save you time - no rejections etc.)
May 2: Received AOR and physical letter saying application to sponsor has been approved and file now sent to Accra
May 30: Biometrics Request received
June 3: Biometrics completed
August 2: Medicals Request received
August 23: Medicals update completed
Several ghost updates - with the most recent one on Nov. 3.
Status is still - Eligibility (Not started) and Background verification (Not Started)

I wrote to my MP last week to help inquire and if possible, expedite the process - waiting to hear back from them (they said 10-15 business days). I'm hopeful that the process will soon come to an end as I've seen folks get this recently in 6-10 months.
I didn't have any document rejections or any returned application because I tried to make all the docs i submitted as comprehensive as possible. My advice to anyone in this process, would be to watch YouTube videos online. There's an Indian dude's channel (Hit Submit and Canada), super helpful with the process. Please watch all his videos.

Goodluck to everyone and God willing, I'll come and share my testimony here soon.

We are almost in the same time range. Although my wife's application has Eligibility IN PROGRESS now and Background Verification NOT STARTED. Forget all those MPs joor.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by kollytoe: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Outland online - April 27th 2022
AOR - August 10th, 2022
SA - 11th August, 2022
Medical request - 3rd October, 2022
Pre-arrival Letter - 6th October, 2022
Medical passed - 15th October, 2022

Multiple Ghost Updates

PPR - November 14th, 2022

Thank You Jesus. Hoping his passport will be returned ASAP and hubby can spend Christmas with me in Canada grin

6 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Thossiey(f): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=kollytoe post=118422806]Outland online - April 27th 2022
AOR - August 10th, 2022
SA - 11th August, 2022

Multiple Ghost Updates

Congratulations! This is a fast application timeline
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Jayjazzie: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Congratulations - this is really quick. Super happy for you. I pray his passport comes back to you soonest.
Question: Was it processed in Accra?
God, I see what you're doing for others - enter our neighborhood, Lord!

18422806]Outland online - April 27th 2022
AOR - August 10th, 2022
SA - 11th August, 2022

Multiple Ghost Updates

Thank You Jesus. Hoping his passport will be returned ASAP and hubby can spend Christmas with me in Canada grin[/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by kollytoe: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Thank you.

Yes Accra Visa Office.

Jayjazzie:
Congratulations - this is really quick. Super happy for you. I pray his passport comes back to you soonest.
Question: Was it processed in Accra?
God, I see what you're doing for others - enter our neighborhood, Lord!

18422806]Outland online - April 27th 2022
AOR - August 10th, 2022
SA - 11th August, 2022

Multiple Ghost Updates

Thank You Jesus. Hoping his passport will be returned ASAP and hubby can spend Christmas with me in Canada grin
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by kollytoe: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Thank you.

[quote author=Thossiey post=118425098][/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2022
kollytoe:
Outland online - April 27th 2022
AOR - August 10th, 2022
SA - 11th August, 2022

Multiple Ghost Updates

Wow!!! Pretty fast

Yes, Jesus will do it.

So happy for you.

Congratulation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (57) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.