Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband (814 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband by Dockaysworld: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
A 32-year-old single ugandan lady,  Lulu Jemimah, has has tied the knot with herself after getting tired of being constantly asked to provide a suitable husband by her parents

Lulu, who is currently doing her masters program in creative writing at oxford university, took the drastic step in a bid to get her parents off her back.

Lulu who staged a mock wedding and sent formal invites out to her nearest and dearest, hired a dress, walked through the venue to the traditional wedding march and even gave a speech to her guests explaining while there was no groom present.

She admitted that although her parents are baffled by her decision, she feels marrying herself is the perfect commitment to herself and her studies.

She added that the cost she incurred was just £2, which for her taxi to the pub venue, as she managed to get the rest items for free or as gifts from friends.

The newly wed, lulu  said,

'I have a strong passion in life and I am committed to achieving my goals at becoming an academic.
'But all my family wanted to ask me was when I planned to get married - which is very important back in Uganda followed by when I would be having children and starting a family.

'My father wrote my wedding speech when I turned 16. Every birthday my mother prayed for me and in recent years this has included a plea for a good husband. she added

source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/11/woman-marries-parents-continue-pester-husband/
cc: lalasticala mynd44

Re: Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband by samysmoothfresh: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha

hahhahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

hhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

ahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahhaha

lwkmd!!!!

If she throw that flower, i sure say nobody go gree catch am..................

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband by samysmoothfresh: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
I wish her a happy married life with lots of children

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband by olatunyemi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
study will end one day, the crave for baby and a husband will be overwhelming to resist one day
Re: Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband by habsydiamond(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na camouflage wedding she do, when kongi hook her reach an extent she go do the original wedding and start to dry chop prick like say her life depend on it
Re: Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband by samysmoothfresh: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na camouflage wedding she do, when kongi hook her reach an extent she go do the original wedding and start to dry chop prick like say her life depend on it

Re: Woman Marries Herself As Parents Continue Pester Her For Husband by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Too much pressure isn't good. Allow people to live their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Love Story - Wendy & I Episode 2 (18+) Mr Awesome's Dairy / Slay Queen Ran Mad In Enugu Unclad Herself (video) / It’s An Insult Being A 2 Minutes Man, See The Reasons You Don’t Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.