Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion (5555 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
My married and single brothers of Nairaland.

I was wondering if I should share this on romance or family section. What I am about to write here has nothing to do with race, black or white, and I may look weird but I just want to see your opinion over my insanity. Even my own mother marvel at me sometimes and she keep wondering what type of person she gave birth to.

About me
I am a chronic introvert and everyday I need alone time to stay healthy.

I am lover of peace and I can only dwell in a place where there is peace and harmony. I just can't underatand why people quarrel and fight. I prefare dialogue to do what is right and just.

I am financially OK

I am old enough to get married but I have too many problem with my personality that is preventing me from falling in love with any Nigerian woman.

I have dated pretty and hotties, but I always see that Nigeria women cannot handle me at all.

I feel so depressed as I strongly feel that I have a western soul since child-hood and I feel so alone and completely LOST.

MY PROBLEM No (1)
I need a woman with a complete western (mindset) mentality
I need a woman who will watch western movies with me.
I need a woman who love western music, rock, pops, acoustic, country and hip hop.
I love nature - and I like to expand my horizon but most Nigeria women don't even know what nature Is.

PROBLEM No (2)
All the beautiful ladies and girls I see all around me, they are just too Nigerian or too traditional. I have travel to different cities and town and I still see the Nigeria genes in them.

I cannot stand a woman that listen and dance over Nigeria music because Nigeria music are crazy, the music irritate me and always makes me feel so depressed.

I cannot stand a woman that watch Nigeria movies because I feel very depressed over Nigeria juju movies.

I cannot stand a woman that watches zee world as India culture is much more crazy with idolatry than Nigeria.

I cannot stand a woman that has tribal mindset or always speak her native tongue. Anytime I see and find a lady/girl attractive, immediately I noticed she has tribal mentality, and can speak her native language apart from English. I will instantly loss interest in her because I see Nigeria language as the number one evil in Nigeria soil and I dont want this evil languages to be transfer into the life of my unborn children.

MY PROBLEM No (3)
I cannot trust today's women that has fvck too many dick

I see marriage/wedding ceremony as useless.

I see that the love many Nigeria women confess to men are fake. To the typical Nigeria woman, money comes as the first priority

I have seen too many people divorce in marriage, there are just too many.

I have seen genuine men of God even divorce and their wives became the devil in their life.(shocking)

Me and all my childhood friends, our parent all went through bitter divorce and our parent hated each other.

MY PLAN.
I am planning to do baby mama plus. I mean, no wedding/marriage ceremony, no marriage certificate until she has proven her loyalty to me for many years.

I am planning baby mama plus because I just can't trust a woman and marriage of today.

I have this mindset that if I do baby mama plus, if she troubles me so much I can easily flee and left the house for her just to save my peace as I cannot stand conflict and heavy nagging women.

If she get tired of me or she start cheating, I can easily move out of our conjugal relationship and still take care of our children.

My western personality is really tomenting me with depression.

Guys; What do you think?

Brothers; Your opinion is highly welcome.

EDIT.
I was born in Delta and I cannot speak any native language apart from english. I have come to hate all the Nigeria languages because it brings so much problems and division. Like i said I love peace and harmony

I have seen men who are heavily suffering emotionaly because they married the wrong women, this are one of my worries because any mistake in marriage cannot be corrected.

It is not a sin for a person like me to desire to find someone like myself, a compatible lover and a friend. For me, a long lasting relationship is base on mutual compatibility.

If I can even find a lady with half of my personality trait in her, I will even thank God, but I have not not met any of my personality type at all.

Even in america, there are black women there and they mostly have many of the qualities I seek for in a woman. I am not concern with race or color, but I am more concern with culture and traditions.

There is more harmony when birds of the same feather fly together. And I must say that all the comment I received here are just making me laugh and I keep laughing

EDIT 2

My personality is very weird and I must say that I so much hate all native names Nigerians gives to their children. Even our surname is so horrible. I once told my mother that she is very lucky she didn't give me a native name. Only God knows that I will not tolerate their stupid native names.

I also do not intend to used my strange personality to attack Nigeria women. I am very sure that Ethiopia has the most beautiful women in the world but Nigeria has lot and tons of beauties when it comes to women.

Like I said before, i do not focuse on being black men or white, race or color but my issues is with the personality and culture of Nigerians and Nigeria women. Many of you reading this may say that I am suffering from personality syndrome. See, God did not create me a black man, he did not create me a white man. God created me in his own image and likeness and in his image he created all men in different shades of personalities.

I am just the western type of the black race

Thank You for reading

UPDATE

MY QUESTION TO ALL NIGERIANS

You are a Nigeria person with a Nigerian personality

You traveled to America yet you still have a Nigeria personality

You in america, you find america culture very strange

You started looking for egusi soup and banga soup, you could not find any in america

You downloaded Nigeria music to listen to

You downloaded Nigeria movie to watch

Now You are looking for Nigeria wife but you haven't found any

You are looking for a Nigerian wife because you are a Nigeria person

You want a Nigeria wife who can watch Nigeria movies with you

You want a Nigeria wife who will play and listen to Nigeria songs with you

Why? Because you are a Nigerian personel

Will Americans see you as a psychopath?

Will the Americana says that you have a mental disorder just because you have a Nigeria personalities?

Would the Americans say to you that you have a personality disorder?

Can a genuine Nigerian answer my question?

Can any nairalander answer this my question and prove me wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Bornsinner7: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Damn Brah

I understand how difficult it is dealing with a typical bush Nigerian babe but at some point I thought you got more than your share of life problems..

I was thinking you need a skin surgery so you can change your skin to white and find the country that best suits you to reside..

I'm not here to advice you to marry or not but in as much as there are a lot of used girls.. there are still very very few brand new tear leather babes..

Truth is.. No love in the city just make money and pray not to die young

8 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Xenry: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Anigreat: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked

Brother introvert you can create any woman you want by yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Pmedia7787: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Some of the issues you discussed are very personal and there are many people out there who are Nigerians that have what you look for

But one thing...you are still more of a baby than a grown man...just read up yourself allover..again

There is more to live than your raving thoughts

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Righteousness2(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Brother, the Truth of your Matter is that you are CONFUSED!
You Don't know what u want! You don't know what u need! You are Neither here nor there, which is Confusion!

The Relationship you need now is a Genuie relationship with JESUS. You need to release yourself to JESUS so He will work on you and repair you to be the Man you are meant to be.

After that is Done , you will Understand and see Clearly what is for you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by lilvicky68(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oga your own case na special case..for your own deliverance cane or belt must be involved..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by woleabayo(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
You are getting insane brother, you are selfish and self centred,.......not all the alegation are right thats if the story is true.........and sorry you are basterd of your tribe for being ashame of speaking your native language and see that as irritating thing ......why not die and reborn in the USA so you can get all your western life............lastly please visit a therapist of phychologist for more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by daddytime(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tell mummy to carry you go back where she carry you from.

3 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
You Don't know what u want! You are Neither here nor there, which is Confusion!

The Relationship you need now is a Genuie relationship with JESUS. You need to release yourself to JESUS so He will work on you and repair you to be the Man you are meant to be.

The Lord Jesus
Created me the way I am. I just cannot change who I am.

I just cannot find a better half of me

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
You Don't know what u want! You are Neither here nor there, which is Confusion!

The Lord Jesus
Created me the way I am and I cannot change who I am.

Yes I am a little bit confuse as I just cannot find a better half of me
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Righteousness2(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lostchild:

The Lord Jesus
Created me the way I am. I just cannot change who I am.

I just cannot find a better half of me
That's the Greatest lie and Deceit the devil has used to Deceive you. Let no one Deceive you, You are Fully Responsible for your choices and Decisions you take.

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live"

2 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Some of the issues you discussed are very personal and there are many people out there who are Nigerians that have what you look for

But one thing...you are still more of a baby than a grown man...just read up yourself allover..again

There is more to live than your raving thoughts

Mr grown up man
I see that your brain is inside your eyes.
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Pmedia7787: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lostchild:

Mr grown up man
I see that your brain is inside your eyes.

When fools speaks

We know

Everyone here knows the thoughts of a kid

Exibit them the more

4 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lostchild:

I was wondering if I should share this on romance or family section.
What I am about to write here may look weird but I just want to see your opinion over my insanity. Even my own mother marvell at me sometimes and she keep wondering what type of person she gave birth to.

About me

I am lover of peace and I can only dwell in a place where there is peace and quietness. I just can't underatand why people quarrel and fight. I prefare dialogue and to do what is right and just.

I am financially OK

I am thirty something years. I am old enough to get married but I have too many problem with my personality that is preventing me from falling in love with any woman to get married.

I have dated pretty and hot ladies, but I always got the feeling that Nigeria women cannot handle me.

I feel so depressed as I strongly feel that I am a white man in a black man body, and I feel so alone and completely LOST

MY PROBLEM No (1)
I need a woman with a complete western mindset.
I need a woman who will watch foreign movies with me.
I need a woman who love foreign music, rock and pop songs.
I love nature - and I like to expand my horizon but most Nigeria women dont even know what nature Is.

PROBLEM No (2)
All the beautiful ladies and girls I see all around me, they are just too Nigerian/traditional

I cannot stand a woman that listen and dance over Nigeria music because Nigeria music are crazy, the music irritate me and always makes me feel so depressed.

I cannot stand a woman that watch Nigeria movies because I feel very depressed over Nigeria movies.

I cannot stand a woman that watches zee world as India culture is more crazy with idolatry than Nigeria.

I cannot stand a woman that speak her native tongue. Anytime I see and find a lady/girl attractive, immediately I noticed she can speak her native language apart from English. I will instantly back off from her because I see Nigeria language as the number one evil in Nigeria soil and I dont want this evil language in the life of my unborn children.

MY PROBLEM No (3)

I see marriage/wedding ceremoney as fake

I have seen too many people divorce in marriage

I have seen genuine men of God even divorce and their wives became the devil in their life.

Me and all my childhood friends, our parent all went through bitter divorce.

MY PLAN.
I am planning to do baby mama plus. I mean, no wedding/marriage ceremony, no marriage certificate

I am planning baby mama plus because I just can't trust a woman and marriage.

I have this mindset that if I do baby mama plus, if she troubles me I can easily flee and left the house for her just to save my peace as I cannot stand arrogance in a woman.

If she start cheating, I can easily move out of the conjugal relationship despite our children.

My personality is really tommenting me with depression.

Guys; Am I insane?
Brothers; Am I being selfish?

What do you think?

Your opinion is highly welcome
Yes, stark, raving insane.

2 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Cerebellum: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nah soapy you go dey do till una payingrin

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pmedia7787:

When fools speaks

We know

Exibit them the more
Can't you see his moniker?
Lost child

Imagine, he said he hates the Nigerianess of Nigerian women, he prefers them to act like westerners.
Iranu OP

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by dake40(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
On a more serious note

You need to see a therapist

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by DaddyRochie1642: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oga this your case is too strong grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Vyolet(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
You asked if you are insane?
Yes you are!
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn Brah

I understand how difficult it is dealing with a typical bush Nigerian babe but at some point I thought you got more than your share of life problems..

I was thinking you need a skin surgery so you can change your skin to white and find the country that best suits you to reside..

I'm not here to advice you to marry or not but in as much as there are a lot of used girls.. there are still very very few brand new tear leather babes..

Truth is.. No love in the city just make money and pray not to die young

You are very right. There is no love, it is just for me to make money and immigrate to the place that suit me. Enjoy my life
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Brother introvert you can create any woman you want by yourself.

This my personality issues has been in my life since childhood. I thought I will grow out of it but it has gotten worse. I cannot change myself what makes you think I can conform any woman to be as myself?

I mourn in silence
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
woleabayo:
You are getting insane brother, you are selfish and self centred,.......not all the alegation are right thats if the story is true.........and sorry you are basterd of your tribe for being ashame of speaking your native language and see that as irritating thing ......why not die and reborn in the USA so you can get all your western life............lastly please visit a therapist of phychologist for more

Mr Yoruba man
Are we fighting?
Nigeria tribes they are all useless.

I don't even know why God brought me here in this stupid land
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
lilvicky68:
Oga your own case na special case..for your own deliverance cane or belt must be involved..

grin grin
Haha. I remember years back, one babe tell me say I need deliverance.
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
daddytime:
Tell mummy to carry you go back where she carry you from.

Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

That's the Greatest lie and Deceit the devil has used to Deceive you. Let no one Deceive you, You are Fully Responsible for your choices and Decisions you take.

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live"

Mr Preacher

grin grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by danietohbadt(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin
Look for a lady with similar personal problems.
You two will be great together

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by iRepNaija1: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lostchild:

I was wondering if I should share this on romance or family section.
What I am about to write here may look weird but I just want to see your opinion over my insanity. Even my own mother marvell at me sometimes and she keep wondering what type of person she gave birth to.

About me

I am lover of peace and I can only dwell in a place where there is peace and harmony. I just can't underatand why people quarrel and fight. I prefare dialogue and to do what is right and just.

I am financially OK

I am old enough to get married but I have too many problem with my personality that is preventing me from falling in love with any woman to get married.

I have dated pretty and hot ladies, but I always see that Nigeria women cannot handle me.

I feel so depressed as I strongly feel that I have a caucasian soul in a black man body, and I feel so alone and completely LOST.

MY PROBLEM No (1)
I need a woman with a complete western mindset.
I need a woman who will watch foreign movies with me.
I need a woman who love western music, rock, acoustic, country music and pop songs.
I love nature - and I like to expand my horizon but most Nigeria women dont even know what nature Is.

PROBLEM No (2)
All the beautiful ladies and girls I see all around me, they are just too Nigerian/traditional

I cannot stand a woman that watch Nigeria movies because I feel very depressed over Nigeria movies.

I cannot stand a woman that watches zee world as India culture is more crazy with idolatry than Nigeria.

I cannot stand a woman that always speak her native tongue. Anytime I see and find a lady/girl attractive, immediately I noticed she always speak her native language apart from English. I will instantly loss interest in her because I see Nigeria language as the number one evil in Nigeria soil and I dont want this evil language to be transfer into the life of my unborn children.

MY PROBLEM No (3)

I see marriage/wedding ceremoney as useless.

I see that the love a women confess to a men are fake. They have confess love to their previous boyfriend in the past yet they cheat

I have seen too many people divorce in marriage

I have seen genuine men of God even divorce and their wives became the devil in their life.

Me and all my childhood friends, our parent all went through bitter divorce.

MY PLAN.
I am planning to do baby mama plus. I mean, no wedding/marriage ceremony, no marriage certificate

I am planning baby mama plus because I just can't trust a woman and marriage.

I have this mindset that if I do baby mama plus, if she troubles me so much I can easily flee and left the house for her just to save my peace as I cannot stand conflict and arrogance in a woman.

If she start cheating, I can easily move out of the conjugal relationship and still take care of our children.

My western personality is really tomenting me with depression.

Guys; Am I insane?
Brothers; Am I being selfish?

What do you think?

Your opinion is highly welcome.

EDIT.
I was born in warri and I cannot speak any native language apart from english. I even hate all the Nigeria languages

It is not a sin for a person like me to desire to find someone like myself, a compatible lover, a friend. For me a long lasting relationship is all about mutual compatibility.

If i can even find a lady with half of my personality in her, I will even thank God, but I have not not met any for years.

There is more harmony when birds of the same feather fly together. And I must say that all the comment I received here are just making me laugh and I keep laughing

OP, you're not insane but you definitely hate yourself. How can you not stand women, Nigerian women who are just as Nigerian as you are, when they speak their native tongue, when they want Nigerian movies, when they act too "traditional," whatever that means. Moreover, you tie a woman's value as a person to how many people she has slept with. That's another problem. Why does it matter? What is the benefit of you knowing how many people she has been with? OP, you need to work on yourself. If you are this distrustful of women--and have an apparent aversion to Nigerian culture--then you don't need to be in a relationship or be seeking someone who is compatible with you.
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pmedia7787:

When fools speaks

We know

Exibit them the more

You are just too foolish to understand personality traits

If I shared something like this on quora. I will receive a lot of encouragement because white people are not as foolish as Africans like you

And foolish people like you can only be found on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ishilove:

Yes, stark, raving insane.

It is not bad if I see that Nigeria babes cannot handle me.
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by SILENTandSMART2: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
You don't know anything as if you think you're the perfect man every girl out there is looking for ,

Yes it is good to have spec because I have my own spec also but some certain things will be corrected along the line

Most of the points you stated above is secondary and can be changed but it seems you're inexperienced and you know little about life ,

This life you can never get everything you wanted and need , even the richest man will always say "how i wish I have this "

Hmmmm I'm shaking my head in spanish way for you
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
iRepNaija1:

OP, you're not insane but you definitely hate yourself. How can you not stand women, Nigerian women who are just as Nigerian as you are, when they speak their native tongue, when they want Nigerian movies, when they act too "traditional," whatever that means. Moreover, you tie a woman's value as a person to how many people she has slept with. That's another problem. Why does it matter? What is the benefit of you knowing how many people she has been with? OP, you need to work on yourself. If you are this distrustful of women--and have an apparent aversion to Nigerian culture--then you don't need to be in a relationship or be seeking someone who is compatible with you.

1) I am not a Nigerian by personality that is why I find Nigeria culture and women very strange

2) Too many dick on a woman is very bad even though I will accept it as part of life. I just cannot trust my heart and re-ally on someone that is capable to change.

3) I just don't fit into Nigeria society, that is why I find it hard to merge with a typical Nigeria woman.

4) I must say that You are very right in your words

I keep laughing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Catches Her Bf Cheating, Burns His Clothes, Poses With Them & Shares Pics / Help! I Cannot Fall In Love / How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.