Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) (57620 Views)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by ChiefYemco: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Oh my God! The "CARELESS" the guy means it that he doesn't care about whatever people want to say on his POST

2 Likes

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
folake4u:
I love his honesty grin grin.

But that Twitter guy that said "Honey, I carelessly slid my hand in my secretary's 'paradise' needs to be flogged. grin grin.

The picture of Sen. Adeleke and Atiku didn't help matters at all grin grin.

Lol.... I swear grin
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by ChiefYemco: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Oh my God! The "CARELESS" the guy means it that he doesn't care about whatever people want to say on his POST. That is, Care- less , not minding comments. care- free etc

1 Like

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
I am Babajide Afonja and i am in search of a cone headed wife with not less than 9 1/2 tribal marks and must come from Ijebu-Ode.
What about all those osu girls wey full our brothel for Lagos, Abuja and kano? U never see finish?

1 Like

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by GaggleNSwallow: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

You aboki Foooooolanis Moooooslims are too rotten and backward.

A girl that is barely ten years old is allowed to grab dicks and take pictures, and you find it funny. No wonder your holy black book condones paedophilia.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Probably autocorrect at work
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by MinorityTribe: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2018
By exposing his weakness he exposed his strength. Honesty

1 Like

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Lol or there is a billion dollar somewhere that has a clause of "get married in 3 days to claim it"..
samysmoothfresh:
Man in desperate need of wife ?

Are you about to die and really need to reproduce before dying? cos ayam not understanding the desperation inside this matter o
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by samysmoothfresh: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2018
3verblazing:
Lol or there is a billion dollar somewhere that has a clause of "get married in 3 days to claim it"..

1 Like

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Aboki grin grin cheesy
Probably meant carefree..
I won't be surprised if he is heading one ministry .
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Adakintroy: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2018
How do people duductive reason works. A person who is say he is careless and searching, people are assuming he means sleeping around. I mean. What gut start my telling a woman " hello I sleep around will you marry me"

Common!

Careless could easily mean am fun, spontaneous and experimental in every sense. That could be a better ration duduction. Our one directional mind always draw us quick to sex. In the end we assume it's what others are thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Are you about to die and really need to reproduce before dying? cos ayam not understanding the desperation inside this matter o

Well, one thing about him though, he's bold and courageous. He didn't hide behind anonymous identity.
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
He must be looking for a 6th wife.

Average age for first marriage in Ab0kiland is 15 for boys & 9 for girls.

The 25 year old he is seeking is more or less a grandma over there.
His mom will definitely reject any evening newspaper so what's the point?

*spits angry

The situation is not distinctively different from that of your village, state and region. Going by all those teenage mothers and baby factories
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
I am Babajide Afonja and i am in search of a cone headed wife with not less than 9 1/2 tribal marks and must come from Ijebu-Ode.

Look below and choose one. Remember, one of them is your fellow tribe woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by collinsprince: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2018
dingbang:
grin
WHICH PART OF THE NORTH IS THIS GUY FROM
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Be carelessly Atikulated.
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2018
All these sex starved aboki fools. sad
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
he is so careless he might blow himself up one day. bloody terrorist, i thought that they are supposed to get 72 virgins some were.
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
he is so careless he might blow himself up one day. bloody terrorist, i thought that they are supposed to get 72 virgins from some were.
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by addicted268(f): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Lol.thats another angle...your questions are valid too.
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by MeeLan: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2018
ANY WOMAN GOT OFF SOCIAL MEDIA WILL ALWAYS BE CALAMITY
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by ghost3040: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2018
Are u a lesbian??
BabaJideAFONJA:
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by airprinz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Noel1:

That's not funny. No spoil d guy hustle na

On the contrary, am trying to help him, if he doesn't correct what I said, he won't have any customers. in a sense am the nice guy here
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bacteriologist:
He sold himself short with the "careless." He's being honest, but knowing that the truth is officially a foreign language in Nigeria. There are better ways he could have said it. Like

"I'm not too good at keeping things"
"I misplace stuff a lot." Would be okay.

But we all know the drill, with that picture our girls will GLADLY SLIDE into his DmS. Na naija we dey

careless is a 'loose' word quite alright bt I sabi say by nw im sef go don interview babes taya

1 Like

Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jiang:

On the contrary, am trying to help him, if he doesn't correct what I said, he won't have any customers. in a sense am the nice guy here

my brother for d fact say im get fone, get sub to post that tin, customers don dey wait.. welcome to Nigeria wink wink wink
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Bacteriologist(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

careless is a 'loose' word quite alright bt I sabi say by nw im sef go don interview babes taya

Lol na so
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by chincuss(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

my brother for d fact say im get fone, get sub to post that tin, customers don dey wait.. welcome to Nigeria wink wink wink

Can you rephrase that?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift / Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.