Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting (38686 Views)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Newbiee: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by jumpandpas(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Nairastake: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Whoever wrote, edited, and published this trash....... " The country voted for change in 2015 and a leader that ensures good governance which only President Buhari and the APC can provide." is brain-dead.

5 Likes

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afonja dem b snake na
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Richcreed(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
The statement from the presidency is really appalling!! They have been churning out all sort of thrash since Atiku won PDP primary.This is how it started in 2015 when all sort of propaganda against buhari was all over the place yet buhari won.I see APC losing next election

5 Likes

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by SNIPER123: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
What a sorry case: You can imagine how senseless the so called Presidency reacted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Billygee2u: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
pillarmaria:
It's for the people to decide not the presidency
one funny thing is that, Buhari never know that he's already on his way back to daura
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by klax(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Apc plus Buhari plus Oshio plus Garba idiot plus NL zombies plus Osibandict and all those that voted these bastards to power will fail all together Insha Allah.

You bastards can not dictate to us who to vote for. Buhari we hate and a new person must take over and for Garba Shehu prison is your next home come 2019.

The world leader are against Buhari and have warned him not to try and contest again but the defiant never listen and defiants always ends their life miserable. For apc the end is near.

To my surprise I wonder why these bastards could not ask themselves why no single ex president or ex vice president on their side Garba Shehu don't worry by the time you end up in kuje prison you will understand Nigeria ain't joking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by gladisa7: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
scopusng:
Abeg, make France Icelend do over 2.5 jare. Atikulating

its done..over2.5..congrats!

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by AFONJACOW(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
why is this lifeless dullard afraid of losing to Atiku does he no it's not only Atiku alone but him against 70million extremely poor Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Yankee101: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fear fear

2 Likes

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by musicnmagic(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
gdonj1:
WhatsApp killed BBM
YouTube killed DVD
Xender killed Bluetooth
CDs killed Cassettes
SMS killed Letter Writing
Email killed Fax
Civilization killed Culture
Computer killed Typewriter
Money killed true Love
Internet killed Library
ATIKU will kill Buhari regime
Lol funny you. well its atikulation all d way

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by omoranmilowo: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Garba what is your business concerning Atikus visit. Body dey Pepper apc
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Billygee2u: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Racoon:
The pride & arrogance of this government really show how intolerant & anti-democratic/progressive the APC can be in spurning the rights of Nigerians to freedom of choice & expression of intent.

Any wonder the government have been marked with utter impunity, lawlessness, abuse of human rights, flagrant brigandage(NASS Invasion Benue HOA, siege @ Ekiti Gov.House etc), antihuman policies, wanton bloodletting/killings & above all bastardization of the Nigerian state

The retrograde amnesia in them will not let them recall that all these same Nigerians they're demonizing today were the same people they glorified while helping them on the way in their inordinate quest for power in 2015. undecided

Today most electorate having seen the lies, deceits,over denial of their electoral promises & how the APC have thrown the country to a sorry state hence see no reason to continue to follow their destructive path have became their objects of political insult.

Please whosoever have the interest of this nation @ heart should ensure this evil/satanic regime is phased out of our national life.Enough is enough. angry
the way Buhari the tyrant is sounding shows that he is not going to concede defeat.

2 Likes

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Bodude504: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
If obasonjo can support atiku in fact that baba need deliverance
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Maseke: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC DON DEY FEAR ATIKU.

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mumu

You've not seen nothing yet
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by shutto: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC just dey fear wella

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by budusky05(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
No mind them PMB, we solid

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by sunsewa16: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atikulization is the hymn of the faithfuls,on atikuland I stand, only the fools and zombies will stand with the calamitous old order,for better jollification of Nigeria, Atiku,Atiku is the answer.
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by OmaWillz: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Proverbs 29:2 KJV
http://bible.com/1/pro.29.2.KJV

In other news, Jesus is coming again. The righteous Ruler. He that sits upon the circle of the earth and does as He pleases. The Father to the fatherless. And He shall reign forever and ever. Like a dream, He will return.
Leave Buharia and Atiku first, Are you ready?

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by klax(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bodude504:
If obasonjo can support atiku in fact that baba need deliverance

You better gerra outta here ewu. Fool
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
anybody but the redundant/satanic ancestor at aso is good to go!
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
STOP CRYING
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by icedbreez(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ninteeb:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

FOR CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION IN ABUJA, LAGOS, PORTHERCOURT, OWERRI,ILORIN, KOGI, BENIN CITY PLS CALL THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW. PRICE IS #35.000..INSTALLTION TAKES LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.

Can it be used to track a motorcycle real-time as well?
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by chinah609(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
why's the lifeless one have series of nightmare over Atiku?......shameless presidency always reacting to everything and anything. Continue playing opposition
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Aladdin1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
when it was pdp in power apc was looking for endorsement anyhow even from madmen.why now? will apc not allow pdp enjoy their endorsement in peace without apc getting pained?
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Bobnotrouble: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Their reunion is a futile exercise.
Corrupt elements now grouping and teaming together.
PMB's 2nd term anti corruption fight will even be more decisive.

1 Like

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
When Obj Campaigned 4 Buhari It Was Ok.Now That He Has Jumped Ship The Demonization Begins In Earnest.
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by damiclem(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Place your bet now.
Atiku over 10.5 States

Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by maestroferdi: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:
definitely!

But Obasanjo not going down with him

Atiku needs shed his loot

He knows his stance in the North. It can't get him anywhere

He is nobody

He can't even win Shehu Sanni in a free and fair election

Who sabi Atiku
E be like say your mumu no dey do, abi?
Re: They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting by Jackyjay90: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hahahaha.... The fear of OB and ATIKU'S meeting is the beginning of downfall of the presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.