Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me (971 Views)

Recommend A Heartbreak Song Pls / She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying / Im Looking For This Naija Song. Pls Help. Song Found, Update* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2023
This woman is too good, she brought tears to my eyes. This is the best song have listen to this year. Bring lot of memories, make me remember when it was taken hospital after suicide attempt because of bullycry cry cry cry.

Fast Car is the name of the song.....
Tracy chapman. I can't believe I listened to all the cover of all this song
Jonas blue ft dakota
Justin Bieber
Khalid
Luke combs currently 2nd with our own rema third on the billboard top 100.

This woman won 4 Grammies with this song. Such a beautiful song cry cry cry cry. Still crying....

5 Likes

Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by superCleanworks(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2023
that's a forever classic by chapman

when singers actually had respect for the lyrics of their songs
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ahh! So this is the person behind this song.. I thought it's an old woman with a manly voice... grin grin grin.. I've heard it a couple of times on Radio, but I never did paid much attention to it.

But wait, she looks like a broster, is she a lesbian?
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by JUST2SEXZY(f): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
The lyrics from Tracy Chapman's song "Fast Car" evoke a powerful sense of longing, hope, and the struggle for a better life. The story it tells resonates with many individuals who face challenges and dreams of escaping their current circumstances. The emotional depth of the lyrics and the raw vulnerability in the narrator's voice make this song a truly moving and relatable piece of art.
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Ahh! So this is the person behind this song.. I thought it's an old woman with a manly voice... grin grin grin.. I've heard it a couple of times on Radio, but I never did paid much attention to it.

But wait, she looks like a broster, is she a lesbian?

She is not a lesbian
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by bahdpersona(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Keep crying brother. The Lord is your strength.
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
She is, I just did a research about her and apparently a woman by the name of Alice has admitted to have had a romantic relationship with her.

She's a lesbian and it's written all over her, even her voice is manly... grin grin grin
Borntosmoke:

She is not a lesbian
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by dayleke: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
That song is deep.
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
She is, I just did a research about her and apparently a woman by the name of Alice has admitted to have had a romantic relationship with her.

She's a lesbian and it's written all over her, even her voice is manly... grin grin grin

Waoooh!! That's cool
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes, it is... smiley smiley smiley
Borntosmoke:

Waoooh!! That's cool
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, it is... smiley smiley smiley

Like this nw, she doesn't have a kid. How was she able to cope with it?? The woman really went through a lot of pain
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by qtguru(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Borntosmoke:
This woman is too good, she brought tears to my eyes. This is the best song have listen to this year. Bring lot of memories, make me remember when it was taken hospital after suicide attempt because of bullycry cry cry cry.

Fast Car is the name of the song.....
Tracy chapman. I can't believe I listened to all the cover of all this song
Jonas blue ft dakota
Justin Bieber
Khalid
Luke combs currently 2nd with our own rema third on the billboard top 100.

This woman won 4 Grammies with this song. Such a beautiful song cry cry cry cry. Still crying....

Bro she is amazing.
Re: I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
If she really wanted a child, she'd have adopted or went for surrogacy.

It's clear she doesn't want a child and she's coping just fine without it... Life is not always about having children, there's more to life than that.

Only if she could put me in her will as her sole beneficiary.. grin grin grin
Borntosmoke:

Like this nw, she doesn't have a kid. How was she able to cope with it?? The woman really go through a lot of pain

(1) (Reply)

I'm Expecting My First Child And She's A Girl,any Suggestion For Her Name? / Jigida, Waist Beads And Kayan Mata Uses And Meaning / What's The Whole Celebration With Asake & His Music? It's D Same Naija Crap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.