Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by Flickzvill(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
What would you do if your fiancée opens up that she is older than you? Will you still go ahead to wife her?

MYND4, lala
Re: What Would You Do? by chucks185: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
THE CHOICE IS PERSONAL
Re: What Would You Do? by Flickzvill(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
chucks185:
THE CHOICE IS PERSONAL
we know just want to know other people's thoughts
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
If she would submit to me, SURE. Age they say, is just a number. Chikena

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Flickzvill:
What would you do if your fiancée opens up that she is older than you? Will you still go ahead to wife her?

Happened to me once.

I didn't get angry. Nah. Not me. grin

I just kept fvcking her till she realised I had no plans for her & left.

I didn't treat her that way because she's older than I am, I did it because if she can lie about her age for that long, then she can lie about the paternity of our kid for years too.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Flickzvill(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Happened to me once.

I didn't get angry. Nah. Not me. grin

I just kept fvcking her till she realised I had no plans for her & left.I didn't treat her that way because she's older than I am, I did it because [/b] if she can lie about her age for that long, then she can lie about the paternity of our kid for years too.
[b] very true

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Offpoint: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
end the relationship, I love my woman young and fresh... you know Nigerian ladies once they gave birth, they'll look 25 years older than their husbands. I rather end it now, than cheat later.

I need a woman I can beat my chest and said to her "Am I Your Mate?" in times of heated argument.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Flickzvill:

MYND4, lala
I wouldn't mind, I don't mind being with an older women.
Re: What Would You Do? by Ishilove: 6:14am On Oct 12, 2018
mhd5757:

I wouldn't mind, I don't mind being with an older women.
shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do? by chiommy123(f): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2018
older women are more matured and respectful and they have a whole lot to offer but you can't intimidate them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Just Realized Being A Man Is Not Easy / Seven Women Will Grab Hold Of One Man / Dating He Keeps Breaking My Heart & I Keep Going Back To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.