Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary (18108 Views)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / How Much Was Your First Salary? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by kellyboo: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Get a lasting solution to your power problem as we offer you an affordable solar power system that befit your budget.
Check my signature please
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by abbeyty(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Op, if our pastors catch you, what about your tenth percent? That should be number one on your lists
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Jackipapa: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Adaowerri111:
First fruit, Tithe, Offering, OP re arrange that list immediately.

Project seed, Pastors Appreciation, Pastoral seed for Pastoral blessings.....

Modify to include all these but not limited to...
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by SEGLIZ: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2018
hairybigdick:
So someone that just got a job of 20k should do all these things abi

I beg, I tire for the op o. how much be the thing wey you list like say na bride price self? even you collect one fifty grand the gbese wey dey ground you sure say ogun river fit flush ham?
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by lordpherow98(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2018
tunary:
lmao the thing surprise me o, like say the salary na substantial amount

grin grin
I tire for the list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Floda: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
bro u spoke maturely.... like he said it a kingdom principle... I guess u have ur own way dat works for u

thariodamaniac:

baba i won know if you giv the needy e never do... Weytin first fruit be again... Abi una don turn God to money doubler.... If you wish to thank God there are many ways to do that besides first fruit na.... I no dey criticize oh but you get ur way... i get my own way of thanking God i didnt say you are wrong or i am right.... Abeg no insult me

but u..... OK let reason it.. am sure u Dont know any of d richest ppl in d world on a personal level.. so u might not be completely right... u don't know if their are things they do dat even documentaries don't know about... just reason it ... it might be true

HardMirror:
what idiotic truth? The world richest people are not even church goers. Giving to church has nothing to do with success. Wake up

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Floda: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Grupo:

I don't pay first fruit, tithe or anything related. Yet, I have more money than all my friends that do. In fact, none of them is seeing my back currently. Can you explain that?

yeah, u may be right but I believe in this life there is a place 4 spirituality. there might be covenants ur father, mother, grandfather, grandma might have done that is covering u.... like personally in skul I don't kill my self with 2 much reading but still go 2 church sometimes but still I succeeded academically more than those dat carry church 4 head.. obviously I know it not by my power, am sure there is some1 else prayers, tithe, seeds that is working on my behalf...

my opinion tho
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Femistico(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
How much is the salary that you listed 7 ways of spending first salary? If you earn 30k, I'm sure it won't surpass the first 2 steps.
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Femistico:
How much is the salary that you listed 7 ways of spending first salary? If you earn 30k, I'm sure it won't surpass the first 2 steps.
it is an itemized list. You can pick whichever you wish to do first... The OP never said you should do all as soon as you get your paycheck.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by aniblue(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nathdougg:
DON'T FORGET FIRST FRUIT

Daddy freeze come and see,
Food is ready

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
It depends on the salary. A 30k salary can't be enough to take care of the person first.

it's obvious u didn't understand d essence of the conversation, when we talk abt giving, 'true giving' is nothing but a sacrifice of love.

So even if d salary na #19.8k u can always give it to ur parents and derive joy n fulfilment from their gratitude and prayers.

if it's to God, you give wholeheartedly as pray that He bless you more.

WHATEVER YOU DO WITH IT MAKE SURE IT GIVES YOU JOY, HAPPINESS AND FULFILMENT..

NO GO DASH OLOSHO O wink
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

it's obvious u didn't understand d essence of the conversation, when we talk abt giving, 'true giving' is nothing but a sacrifice of love.

So even if d salary na #19.8k u can always give it to ur parents and derive joy n fulfilment from their gratitude and prayers.

if it's to God, you give wholeheartedly as pray that He bless you more.

WHATEVER YOU DO WITH IT MAKE SURE IT GIVES YOU JOY, HAPPINESS AND FULFILMENT..

NO GO DASH OLOSHO O wink

Lazy youth grin
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Ryocaj(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
lordpherow98:
For Nigeria wey we dey grin
How much is the first salary sef
Na 2million?
7 ways 2 spend ur first salary.. not 7 things 2 do with ur first salary.. He never said u should do all or 2 at once..

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by livebullet(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nathdougg:
DON'T FORGET FIRST FRUIT

Helping the needy is what?
When will Nigerians be free from the shackles of religious leaders
Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Our Mission is to create wealth for the people. With our superb products and unique compensation plan, we provide employment opportunities for people to improve their well-being & quality of life.

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by WendySalisu: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
I really like this post, it's such a gentle reminder on what we all ought to do.

But something seems to be missing, which is an investment.

Savings is good though, but investing your money is better and the right and best place to do this is at Page Financials.

Page Financials is a loan and investment financials institution that is accredited by CBN to help salary earners in Lagos get quick access to loans and to also provide effective investment plans that allow customers to earn more up to 20% on their investments.
Therefore to start an investment with Page Financials, visit www.pagefinancials.com and start earning more from your first salary.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary by Ucee1999: 3:32am On Sep 26, 2020
hairybigdick:
So someone that just got a job of 20k should do all these things abi

i know dat u must be an akagum type of person. Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year” / Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health. / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.