Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) (84735 Views)

Shackleston's Lost Ship, Endurance Found 106 Years After Disaster In Antarctica / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by UniversalDove: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Khd95:
U mean if some one ejaculate outside in this Antarctica, his cum will freez to his preeq
you wont even have an erection in such cold

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by condomuser: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2018

If you dare fvck outside your dick will freeze inside toto.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by femi4: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
chukxie:
White scientists are very inquisitive, intelligent and daring. Respect!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Scandinavian02: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
3months without sun shining over there when we in Africa most times claim that sun is too much on us while down there ppl are seriously looking for sun.... Wot a coincidence

Coincidence?

Contrast.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by ahahnow: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
duduade:
Nigerian Scientists nko...

Nigerian Politicians nko

They are busy sleeping and stealing when all their white counterparts are exploring the world and curing diseases

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Oponel1962: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wetin una dey fin?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Maket: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Explorer d master
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by gare(f): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
kalvoken:
Most of these buhari supporters need to be taken there. Cold would reconfigure their brain

Guy you are wicked
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by aadoiza: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
With the globular earth orientation we've come to believe the earth possesses, does it mean those on Antarctic walk upside down?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Khd95:
U mean if some one ejaculate outside in this Antarctica, his cum will freez to his preeq

Not at all. It won't get to that stage before the prwwk break.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
duduade:
Nigerian Scientists nko...

Nigerian Politicians nko
Niggerian scientists only want to work in shell and NNPC.
Niggeria politicians na only how to get paid and sleep around
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Funjosh:
How can I buy a land on this continent

Come lemmi show u.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by just4fun(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
I'm just wondering what happens when one wants to pee. Hope d urine won't freeze b4 coming out?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Imagine the amount of vitamin C your body needs to survive this kind of cold.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by jwillng: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
martyns303:
@explorers I am interested in knowing the kind of anti icing and de-icing system those aircrafts that lands there uses. cos under those kind of situation, static vents and pitot tubes are going to get messed up, giving false indications to the corresponding indicators....

Not to mention fuel icing, landing gear, skidding, aqua planning. too many problems for an aircraft to land in that kind of environment. except they designed a special plane to land there.....

I experienced minus 35 degrees temperature while working at the Minneapolis Airport in USA, air travel continues un hindered as everything is in place including de icing equipment. No special planes. Just special preparations and equipment.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
i'm thinking of exporting some ice to Nigeria for all this lagos partying
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by jwillng: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ishilove:
West and North Africans can't survive here. The day the weather fell to 23 degrees in Lagos several years ago I remember how people were crying of the 'terrible' cold.

Lots of Africans in minus 45 degree temps in Minnesota and Canada bro.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by fedorahat: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
GoldHorse:

Not at all. It won't get to that stage before the prwwk break.

just checked my prickk as i read this
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Khd95:

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Funjosh:
Oh you need a land there? Please send me a private mail, stating the numbers of plot. I shall refer you to the agent in charge grin grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by tipwill(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
judey1992:
what if those Astronauts that visited those other planets landed on places like the Antarctica?

definitely they would generalize the earth as being cold non habitable.

just thinking aloud sha
Not necessarily though. They would have considered the presence of water and oxygen too.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
gamechanger1:
Explorers, you should be made minister for science and technology!

Maybe foreign affairs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by 2shure: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
robbery go be zero for thr
hands up
robber shoots
bullets comes out and then freezes
ice proof

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
fedorahat:

just checked my prickk as i read this

Don't tell me you don travel to Antarctica to go and test..... grin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wow
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by mexzony: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
njelrapheal:
The moon landing was a hoax. Some say the earth is flat and that Antarctica is an ice wall extending from the extremes of the ocean which it holds to vast icy wasteland, and it encircles the known earth which is flat.
Guy calm down.the earth is not flat. The way the earth works can't just support s flat earth.if you know anything about rotation circular objects.that would be a start.cheers

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Goovo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
judey1992:
what if those Astronauts that visited those other planets landed on places like the Antarctica?

definitely they would generalize the earth as being cold non habitable.

just thinking aloud sha
your thinking is on point..

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by mexzony: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
aadoiza:
With the globular earth orientation we've come to believe the earth possesses, does it mean those on Antarctic walk upside down?
Technically yes.but what stops them from falling down is gravity.a rotatiting object always tries to pull objects towards the center.so anywhere we are on earth we are being pulled towards the center and this pull is so strong that we can't fall off. Hope you know that we are also rotating along with the earth but we don't feel it because we are rotating at thesameor nearly same speed as the earth that's why we don't feel it.just lime when you are in a plane that is cruising at constant speed if you notice it will be like the plane is not even moving at all.only when you look outside will u notice it.see it's all about forces and it can be hard to imagine but just know this we are all standing at odd angles.
The force pusing us toward the center of the earth is coming at us at a different angle that those standing in say China.look at this pic and draw the arrow towards the center depending on where you stand.remember the circle is spining.cheers

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Funjosh:
lol the land is free

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Indomie001: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
kalvoken:
Most of these buhari supporters need to be taken there. Cold would reconfigure their brain
That name must be tormenting you am sure.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by Indomie001: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Funjosh:
50 by 120 is $250,000 .

Waiting four your response embarassed
Re: This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I definitely won't survive a quarter of an hour on this continent.

I am allergic to cold weather.
Even Common Nigeria mild cold weather is enough to keep me grounded.

I was like that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.