Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures (42394 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
1acre:
You can’t go on again ! Next time don’t pull it with the wrong person . You are as empty as you type
See Brain juice sipping out of your neck !

You are the dumbest person on Nairaland , you don’t belong here . Your intellectual capacity is 0.

Primary school drop out !

Next time think b4 u start spewing hateful trash.

Look at this mumu. Compare 2 weeks to 8 years. Your demonstrated minute intelligence can't even comprehend that the info is about the AVERAGE WOMAN. You can't even perform a simple Google search to verify that race does not substantially affect this at all.

Here is my post again, mumu.

U r the one bipolar, mumu.
Sorry, I just can't stand people with so much hate they can't think.

Here is my post again. Let's see who gets tired.

Then stop being a hater. If u must hate, find something that makes sense to hate on.

Here is my post again, mumu

It never seizes to amaze me how dimwitted and unthinking some people can be. A person who can organize such a huge fake involving so many people and institutions cannot fake post-pregnancy tummy! What's wrong with u people!!

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Showing results for when does the body return to normal after childbirth:

In a week, your uterus weighs a little over a pound – half of what it weighed just after you gavebirth. After two weeks, it's down to a mere 11 ounces and located entirely within your pelvis. By about four weeks, it should be close to its pre-pregnancy weightof 3.5 ounces or less.

Body changes after childbirth | BabyCenter

BabyCenter › body-changes-after-childbi...

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

How long does it take for a woman's body to go back to normal after pregnancy?

It takes about 1 week for the cervix to return to its normal size but 4 to 6 weeks to heal completely from labor and delivery. During labor and delivery your vagina is stretched and injured so it is swollen and has lost its elasticity.Aug 30, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Complete Olodo with poor knowledge of English!

After they write WAEC for you then you come here and talk .

Just stay on that your bed and pray to God to help you. You need help ASAP !

WetinConsignMe:

Look at this mumu. Compare 2 weeks to 8 years. Your demonstrated minute intelligence can't even comprehend that the info is about the AVERAGE WOMAN. You can't even perform a simple Google search to verify that race does not substantially affect this at all.

Then stop being a hater. If u must hate, find something that makes sense to hate on.

It never seizes to amaze me how dimwitted and unthinking some people can be. A person who can organize such a huge fake involving so many people and institutions cannot fake post-pregnancy tummy! What's wrong with u people!!

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

In a week, your uterus weighs a little over a pound – half of what it weighed just after you gavebirth. After two weeks, it's down to a mere 11 ounces and located entirely within your pelvis. By about four weeks, it should be close to its pre-pregnancy weightof 3.5 ounces or less.

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

It takes about 1 week for the cervix to return to its normal size but 4 to 6 weeks to heal completely from labor and delivery. During labor and delivery your vagina is stretched and injured so it is swollen and has lost its elasticity.Aug 30, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 12:51am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:

Complete Olodo with poor knowledge of r English!

After they write WAEC for you then you come here and talk .

Just stay on that your bed and pray to God to help you. You need help ASAP !

Mumu does not even know it is "poor knowledge of English language"

U don buy am today.
Next time look well b4 u start hating, mumu.

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 1:12am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
My post-partum tummy is yet to go down after 8 years yet Lynda without going to no gym is back with her normal body .

Nigerian celebs Lie for A living ah !

Mumu what happened? Don't tell me you've quit.

Lying, clueless mumu doesn't realise she's just grossly overweight - has nothing to do with post-partum anything

U don buy am today. 

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 1:34am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
My post-partum tummy is yet to go down after 8 years yet Lynda without going to no gym is back with her normal body .

It is 1:30 am in 9ja. Seems mumu and her 8-year post-partum tummy have gone to sleep! grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 15, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

It is 1:30 am in 9ja. Seems mumu and her 8-year post-partum tummy have gone to sleep! grin grin grin

We are awake oh ! MUMU !
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2018
Baby Center Ambassador ! Copy and paste crooner ! Your daftness is higher than the Burj !

WetinConsignMe:

Mumu what happened? Don't tell me you've quit.

Lying, clueless mumu doesn't realise she's just grossly overweight - has nothing to do with post-partum anything

U don buy am today. 

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 2:22am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:

We are awake oh ! MUMU !

Mumu, I don't think u r a natural hater. In your case I think it is acquired. There is still hope.
Join Haters Anonymous or something.

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Copy and paste king / Queen ... clueless people , copy and paste . Mr baby center !
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, I don't think u r a natural hater. In your case I think it is acquired. There is still hope.
Join Haters Anonymous or something.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 3:28am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
Copy and paste king / Queen ... clueless people , copy and paste . Mr baby center !

Sorry, I just can't stand people with so much jealousy and hate they can't think.
If u must hate, find something that makes sense to hate on.

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 3:38am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:

See fat mumu blaming it on post-partum

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 3:43am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre post=720 ;D05671:

It is 3:30 am in 9ja. Seems mumu and her 8-year post-partum tummy have finally gone to sleep!    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 15, 2018
You And your Nigerian time, you never taya

You are just too weak for a man , king of copy and paste. Lazy dodo !!

Defend your self and your family .... A S. S. L. IC. K. R.
WetinConsignMe:

It is 3:30 am in 9ja. Seems mumu and her 8-year post-partum tummy have finally gone to sleep!    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
You And your Nigerian time, you never taya

You are just too weak for a man , king of copy and paste. Lazy dodo !!

Defend your self and your family .... A S. S. L. IC. K. R.

Maybe mumu is not in Nigeria. Big deal.
Well, let's see how long it takes her to reply this (assuming mumu is even a female)

Here's my post again:

U don buy am today. 

Compare 2 weeks to 8 years. Your demonstrated minute intelligence can't even comprehend that the info is about the AVERAGE WOMAN. You can't even perform a simple Google search to verify that race does not substantially affect this at all.

Sorry, I just can't stand people with so much hate they can't think straight.

Stop being a hater. If u must hate, find something that makes sense to hate on.

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Your user name is a loosers name . Busy body . Copy and paste , learn to get raw data and stop lifting white owned baby center contents !

WetinConsignMe:

Maybe mumu is not in Nigeria. Big deal.
Well, let's see how long it takes her to reply this (assuming mumu is even a female)

Here's my post again:

U don buy am today. 

Compare 2 weeks to 8 years. Your demonstrated minute intelligence can't even comprehend that the info is about the AVERAGE WOMAN. You can't even perform a simple Google search to verify that race does not substantially affect this at all.

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by anambraamaka: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
Your user name is a loosers name . Busy body . Copy and paste , learn to get raw data and stop lifting white owned baby center contents !

Typical sign of low intelligence - everything has to be white or black, or Yoruba or Igbo.
You, madam, are a poster child for typically low intelligence bigotry.

Here's my post again:

U don buy am today. 

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:

Ok, mumu is in US. We can deduce that from timing of her replies. We are not dumb like her.
What part of US are u in, mumu? You and your 8-year post-partum tummy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
You keep showing off your lack of intelligence !

10 New moms in Badagry will Never be 10 new mums in Santiago . Let it stick . You are a no brainer !

WetinConsignMe:

Typical sign of low intelligence - everything has to be white or black, or Yoruba or Igbo.
You, madam, are a poster child for typically low intelligence bigotry.

Here's my post again:

U don buy am today. 

Mumu, 
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND:

Feedback

About this result

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
We are heading towards becoming friends !!

That’s all I see ! Mr Linda Ikeji!

Make friends not war !

Hugs and Kisses from me to You !

WetinConsignMe:

Ok, mumu is in US. We can deduce that from timing of her replies. We are not dumb like her.
What part of US are u in, mumu? You and your 8-year post-partum tummy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
We are heading towards becoming friends !!

That’s all I see ! Mr Linda Ikeji!

Make friends not war !

Hugs and Kisses from me to You !

U r not so dumb after all. No hard feelings whatsoever. Don't mind being your friend at all.

I'm just pissed off that instead of encouraging, u r hating on a girl that has just gone through the pains of pregnancy, labour, and delivery.

BTW I asked Google specifically about Nigerian women. Note that these are just regular women.
Body-conscious celebrities with money will of course fare better.

Postpartum Practices of Parturient Women in Enugu, South East ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles

by TC Okeke · 2013 · Cited by 6 · Related articles

Only 18% (76/420) of the mothers were able to return to their pre-pregnancy weight by 6 weeks postpartum while 82% (344/420) of the mothers returned to their normal pre-pregnancy weight by 6 months postpartum.

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

It takes about 1 week for the cervix to return to its normal size but 4 to 6 weeks to

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hey Sweet heart , now you are calm !

It’s not about Linda Ikeja , it’s about the real real situation , it takes a lot to go back to that body type .i speak for many of us , who are not showing off for the gram , or do a side by side pics ! It’s just never going to be the same . I have sisters slimmer than Linda Ikeji and you can’t tell they ever had kids but I’m on the side of the 72% who don’t get back so quick.

Irony , if you see me in person , you will shake your head and say .. why are you so fine after two kids !

You know I love you right back !!

WetinConsignMe:

U r not so dumb after all. No hard feelings whatsoever. Don't mind being your friend at all.

I'm just pissed off that instead of encouraging, u r hating on a girl that has just gone through the pains of pregnancy, labour, and delivery.

BTW I asked Google specifically about Nigerian women. Note that these are just regular women.
Body-conscious celebrities with money will of course fare better.

Postpartum Practices of Parturient Women in Enugu, South East ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles

by TC Okeke · 2013 · Cited by 6 · Related articles

Only 18% (76/420) of the mothers were able to return to their pre-pregnancy weight by 6 weeks postpartum while 82% (344/420) of the mothers returned to their normal pre-pregnancy weight by 6 months postpartum.

PEOPLE ALSO ASK

It takes about 1 week for the cervix to return to its normal size but 4 to 6 weeks to

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
Hey Sweet heart , now you are calm !

It’s not about Linda Ikeja , it’s about the real real situation , it takes a lot to go back to that body type .i speak for many of us , who are not showing off for the gram , or do a side by side pics ! It’s just never going to be the same . I have sisters slimmer than Linda Ikeji and you can’t tell they ever had kids but I’m on the side of the 72% who don’t get back so quick.

Irony , if you see me in person , you will shake your head and say .. why are you so fine after two kids !

You know I love you right back !!

Well u r so fine after two kids because u never had the kids yourself. It was all a big hoax - surrogacy!

(See how that feels? Tell me how u can disprove that to someone who chooses to believe it?!)

My dear, I was always calm and presenting facts, you were the one hating and exaggerating, instead of celebrating the one woman who has managed to beat the odds.

There are certain things that are too hurtful to say unless u r absolutely 100% sure. One of them is implying that a mother faked her pregnancy and delivery and never gave birth to her child.

LINDA WAS PREGNANT BY A WEALTHY DELTA GUY. SHE HAD HER BABY IN US AND NAMED THE BABY AFTER HIM.

Now that we got that out of the way
Ibų onye Igbo? Are u as Atikulated as I am?! cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
You see ,I’m not against her pregnancy , I’m talking about returning to shape . Secondly but surrogacy is no crime please , let’s stop all this hypocrisy, Atikulated ... more of Peter Obi lated

WetinConsignMe:

Well u r so fine after two kids because u never had the kids yourself. It was all a big hoax - surrogacy!

(See how that feels? Tell me how u can disprove that to someone who chooses to believe it?!)

My dear, I was always calm and presenting facts, you were the one hating and exaggerating, instead of celebrating the one woman who has managed to beat the odds.

There are certain things that are too hurtful to say unless u r absolutely 100% sure. One of them is implying that a mother faked her pregnancy and delivery and never gave birth to her child.

LINDA WAS PREGNANT BY A WEALTHY DELTA GUY. SHE HAD HER BABY IN US AND NAMED THE BABY AFTER HIM.

Now that we got that out of the way
Ibų onye Igbo? Are u as Atikulated as I am?! cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
You see ,I’m not against her pregnancy , I’m talking about returning to shape . Secondly but surrogacy is no crime please , let’s stop all this hypocrisy, Atikulated ... more of Peter Obi lated

More of Peter Obi-lated! grin My sentiments exactly and I suspect it's so with many 9jas. Atiku made an excellent choice. Obi is somehow perceived to be less corrupt than the rest of them.

Surrogacy is beautiful if u indeed used surrogacy. It becomes a hurtful insult when someone is spreading a rumour that u used it when u didn't. Just as me saying you never had your two kids yourself.

LINDA WAS INDEED PREGNANT AND HAD HER SON HERSELF.
CASE CLOSED!

BTW I sent u an email.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
You see ,I’m not against her pregna

Many people are convinced that Michelle Obama is a man! And that the earth is flat!

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures by WetinConsignMe: 4:45am On Oct 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno's First Time Of Being In The Snow (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shades Laura's Dress Sense On Instagram / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.