Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? (1324 Views)

Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? by Manta(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2006
I have just heard that Ruggedman has got signed to Kennis music, can any one confirm this rumour?

And if it is true, what will be your reaction if you were convesant with the misunderstanding between Rugged and Kennis?

Re: Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? by rikkyjen(m): 2:33am On Jan 07, 2006
Na yam? rugged can never,after dissing kennis,if he does dat means he is a jump-ship
Re: Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? by lockz: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2006
people check this website out. http://www.onenaija.com
Re: Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? by regulator(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2006
i do not think so and if he did he has joined the list of whak MCs he alwas talk about and did anyone heared the joke jaiesimi is now a mother? grin
Re: Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? by spikelord(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2006
I'll be the first person to dislike him if that happens to be the truth!
Re: Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? by badman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2006
locks that site is cool weally enjoyed it
Re: Ruggedman Gets Signed To Kennis? by MeGaStReEt: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Thing On Youtube / Wizkid Releases Ghana Song - Azonto (ghana Girl Freestyle) [listen] / Vybz Kartel Aka Addi Innocent – Currency– July 2014 (new Track)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.