Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral (49289 Views)

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Les: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
In as much as I condemn this wickedness, to hell with LGBT community angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Twitt13(f): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
authehighness:
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not,thank God am ugly

Thank God u'r ugly? Funny u grin shocked
God save us from evil minded people
Amen.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by TinyHacker: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:

Are you saying that in Nigeria someone can be beaten for looking feminine/beautiful as a man?
Maybe, but I think they will just talk smack about you since that's what Nigerians(specifically yorubas) do best

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by geadom: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmmm... For this world
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Dpharisee: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sad!
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by OneCorner: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hypocritical Nigerians will see something bad in this but will be willing to strangle bobrisky in a second

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by taretoofine(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
but he was wearing a crucifix, una never finish talk true.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Amberon1: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Islam
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by candygist: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
frozone99:

It's not everything you see online that is a scam

Bobrisky needs this kind of treatment I swear
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by lukfame(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is so sad.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Naza25:

You are sounding hateful yourself, hateful of Christianity. Something happened in a Muslim country but you found a way to blame the Christian God for it?

So the quoran also encourages homophobia. Wonders will never cease. Two Gods that encourage hatred that leads to murder, Allah and Yahweh.

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Amberon1: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hahahaha
authehighness:
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not, thank God am ugly

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by igwe44(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:
The poor boy was innocent and defenceless. His only crime was looking feminine/beautiful as a boy:he was suspected of being gay. The poor boy was guilty of living in a society where male beauty is an abhorrence. What a world!

his only crime was been born in Iraq

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by otherway: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
I can't watch the video cos I'm too soft hearted. I don't want to cry.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Rilwayne001: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is Barbaric sad sad
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Originality007: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
igwe44:
his only crime was been born in Iraq

His only crime was being born in a world where the major Gods, Allah and Yahweh encourage homophobia which leads to hatred, and this is the result, the murder of an innocent being.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by danjalingo: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Most Nigerians will be happy with this murder. This is what homophobia have caused. The Christian God will also be happy with this murder since it encourages hatred for gay people.

If you don't know what to write why don't you keep quiet? What has Christianity got to do with this? The young boy isn't even gay? Or have you ever heard that Christians kill gays?

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Empiree: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
See how Nigerians are giving bad comments on Iraq as if Nigeria is any better.

Don't you kill alleged witches who are children?

Don't you kill alleged thieves extrajudicially?

And one Id!ot said "islamaBad" as if this has to do with Islam?. Nigeria will forever remains backward with this type of thinking. What exactly you are taught at school in this day and age that you can not think philosophically?.

Iraqi govt simply needs to bring the idiots to book. Simple

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:
The poor boy was innocent and defenceless. His only crime was looking feminine/beautiful as a boy:he was suspected of being gay. The poor boy was guilty of living in a society where male beauty is an abhorrence. What a world!

He wasnt innocent per sè

He was probably gay bro

Condemn the act, not his innocence

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
danjalingo:

If you don't know what to write why don't you keep quiet? What has Christianity got to do with this? The young boy isn't even gay? Or have you ever heard that Christians kill gays?

Google is your friend. How many gays have committed suicide because of homophobic idiots like you, which the bible and quoran encourages. Stay there and be forming innocent. Karma will get you.

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
oshe11:
He wasnt innocent per sè

He was probably gay bro

Condemn which act. See an adulterer and fornicator talking.

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
And you waste the life of this innocent teen,
THERE IS GOD OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Daeylar(f): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Most Nigerians will be happy with this murder. This is what homophobia have caused.
They would.
Is it not the same nairalanders that on gay threads would make sickening comments like gays should be killed, gays are this and that, e.t.c
I wonder who they are acting for today.

10 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by vioment: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is one village or region worse than Nigeria. After studying them, i been conclude say this is a very cunning and demonic place, e just dey baffle me say them get light pass naija. I just hope say dem no carry their refugee tin enter africa especially west, east, and south.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Genniez(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
As bad as it may sound ,one or more persons that laid there dirty hands on that boy may or is still practising same crime the boy was lynched to death for..worst thing that can ever happen to a man is being defenseless..

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jej3013(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin cheesy grin
authehighness:
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not,thank God am ugly

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by omooba969(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
kanubiafra:
what a country pls i want nigeria to send bobrisky to this country as our amb.

Bobrisky must not see this. smiley

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by igwe44(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Looking at the boy pictures, you will see he was wearing crucifix around his neck, probably he was a Christian, his only crime was been born in a country full of evil and disasters.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
oshe11:
He wasnt innocent per sè

He was probably gay bro

You are mad for real. Look at that picture of the boy and his mother snapchatting and tell me what comes to your mind? Is this not how to define a mother's love and fondness for her child? Is this not the innocence I am talking about?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:

Condemn which act. See an adulterer and fornicator talking.
I don't have time for your stupidity......

Leave my mention!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.