Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral (49292 Views)

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by AFONJACOW(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Can we just deport Bobrisky to Bagdad and left her, sorry him to his fate
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by tgmservice: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
any follower of Prophet Muhammed(the sex starved bastard) will rot in hell

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
What of women with masculine looks....

They will be caught and face the law for murder
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by omooba969(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
candygist:

Bobrisky needs this kind of treatment I swear

But Bobrisky na person pikin na. undecided

Na so u luv am reach?
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by SmallSimba: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Where is the video? I smell Fake News from gays undecided undecided

If true: Why did the parents allow him to dress that way? Why?Why?Why?Why? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:

You are mad for real. Look at that picture of the boy and his mother snapchatting and tell me what comes to your mind? Is this not how to define a mother's love and fondness for her child? Is this not the innocence I am talking about?
Lol....

You really dont have to throw curses around.....

It doesnt sit well with the personality you are feigning.....

Well, for the innocense, I thought you were referring to what he was accused of.....

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Uglymugg: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:

I can't see the correlation between looking beautiful as a man and being gay. Is there a parallel? I'm beginning to hate human beings but I have not lost my sanity.

Alot of people hold this view because, lets face it there're so many ugly people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by perdollar(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Islam is anti life! if u r a Muslim, u r in a hopeless situation. u r as lifeless as buhari who is not only waiting to b sent packing in 2019 but wl soon join mohd in wuta
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Evangkatsoulis: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by youngdopeboy: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
he shouldn't have dressed like a girl in a country where that shit is highly prohibited........
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by omooba969(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
oshe11:
He wasnt innocent per sè

He was probably gay bro.

Condemn the act, not his innocence

What's wrong with being gay?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by cntabs(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
lmao
authehighness:
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not,thank God am ugly
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
omocalabar:
about three years ago, a guy was almost lynched to death for having both male and female organs in Benin...

So sad! I heard about it.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by hahn(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
omooba969:

What's wrong with being gay?
Go and dress like him in Iraq then come back after 3 days.....

I'd answer you
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Tonimordred(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Albawaba
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
HOW CAN WE BEAT DOWN STEREOTYPES WHEN THE VAST MAJORITY OF HUMANS HOLD ON FIRMLY TO THEM?

What is the correlation between HOMOSEXUALITY and FEMININE APPEARANCE? If you are a man , feminine looking or beautiful,you are hated for obvious reasons,your looks. What has happened to the innocence of one's birth? Did anyone choose to be a man or a woman? What's the fuss about one's appearance that gets people motivated to hate and enjoy hating on others because of how different they look?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

You really dont have to throw curses around.....

It doesnt sit well with the personality you are feigning.....

Well, for the innocense, I thought you were referring to what he was accused of.....

Trying so hard to pigeonhole me? Let's drop political correctness and ask ourselves whether or not there was iota of wisdom in your first post.

A boy was accused of being gay ,but there was no proof anywhere to justify the accusation,then the next thing to do was to KILL HIM. Is this not the madness I am talking about?

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
authehighness:
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not,thank God am ugly

Bro, you just summarised my story . This is my reality ,and i have embraced it wholeheartedly. My beauty has always singled me out for a gamut of emotions ranging from love , admiration to dislike. I have been able to outgrow the hate and put haters in their place by not losing my sanity, and I get intrigued by how threatened they feel by my beautiful genes . I have refused to lose my sense of proportion .

God has been my pillar .....
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Fierce11: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Any 'confirmed' gay should be killed twice.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Naza25:

You are sounding hateful yourself, hateful of Christianity. Something happened in a Muslim country but you found a way to blame the Christian God for it?

Asin eh � �

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by swizzdre(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
No
jhubril:

Let me introduce myself to you bro. I look beautiful facially yet I am a man. I realize this is something that has to do with genetic and not choice. It's true that people can hate one for this reason and I have had similar experience. But I have learned from it. I have been able to outgrow the hate or criticism myself but I always sympathize with people who may be experiencing something like this.

I can't see the correlation between looking beautiful as a man and being gay. Is there a parallel? I'm beginning to hate human beings but I have not lost my sanity.
just come outta the closet already bruh
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Asquare84(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
let this treatment be melted out on bob risky
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Coldplayyy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
ISLAMabad!

You deserve pun of the year award grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
And Bobrisky is moveing around here freely, looking for some fresh anus to smash...
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
swizzdre:
No just come outta the closet already bruh
SMH. Who on earth are you to elicit a response from me? I don't owe morons like you any explanation. If you meet me in real life ,you will melt and apologize for your ignorance.

I won't curse you. If I do actually ,I will invoke God against you and yours and I will be here to read about how things are eventually going to fall apart for you and yours. Nothing is as inevitable as Karma. You are already battling with mid-life crises !

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Ugosample(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
these animal Arabs with repugnant mentality
why kill the boy?
$hithole mentality people

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Ugosample(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
oshe11:
He wasnt innocent per sè

He was probably gay bro
Condemn the act, not his innocence
some thing must be wrong with you
How does killing the boy change anything?

Why are you third world rats thinking backwards?

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:

Trying so hard to pigeonhole me? Let's drop political correctness and ask ourselves whether or not there was iota of wisdom in your first post.

A boy was accused of being gay ,but there was no proof anywhere to justify the accusation,then the next thing to do was to KILL HIM. Is this not the madness I am talking about?
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.