Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral (49286 Views)

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ugosample:

some thing must be wrong with you

How does killing the boy change anything?

Why are you third world rats thinking backwards?
If you had any iota of sense, you'd see "Condemn the Act"
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by xfactor23: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
authehighness:
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not,thank God am ugly
Bro, so true. The funny part is that even beautiful girls will avoid dating you, thinking you will end up competing with her. But why are you ugly?
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by xfactor23: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Empiree:
See how Nigerians are giving bad comments on Iraq as if Nigeria is any better.

Don't you kill alleged witches who are children?

Don't you kill alleged thieves extrajudicially?

And one Id!ot said "islamaBad" as if this has to do with Islam?. Nigeria will forever remains backward with this type of thinking. What exactly you are taught at school in this day and age that you can not think philosophically?.

Iraqi govt simply needs to bring the idiots to book. Simple
There is no government in Iraq.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:
The poor boy was innocent and defenceless. His only crime was looking feminine/beautiful as a boy:he was suspected of being gay. The poor boy was guilty of living in a society where male beauty is an abhorrence. What a world!

But you will go and support that daura thing to criminalize gay law in Nigeria, just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by pulsa(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
kanubiafra:
what a country pls i want nigeria to send bobrisky to this country as our amb.
Are you daft or just useless.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Angelsss(f): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Most Nigerians will be happy with this murder. This is what homophobia have caused. The Christian and Muslim God will also be happy with this murder since they encourage hatred for gay people.

You are talking shit.

Fanatics can be found in any religion.

Christianity does not encourage hatred for gay people but the sin of homosexuality. Get some wisdom dear.
And stop dragging our religion into everything.

What these people did is despicable. Our God teaches us to love so stop being pained.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by CAPSLOCKED: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
WHAT'S WORSE, A BOY WITH FEMININE LOOKS OR THE HOMOPHOBE WHO KILLS HIM AS INSTRUCTED BY HIS IMAGINARY GOD? undecided

RELIGION NEEDS TO GO MAN.

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by nick50(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am very sure the narrator didn't give us the full details of the encounter.. Those men that killed d motherfucking gay must have had a concrete evidence that proved him a gay before meting out d jungle justice on his/her miserable soul..I wish such act should be repeated in Nigeria honestly I m so happy..abeg Nigerians should learn from this..let's wipe lgbt from the society before d wrath of God befall us
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by delishpot: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Most Nigerians will be happy with this murder. This is what homophobia have caused. The Christian and Muslim God will also be happy with this murder since they encourage hatred for gay people.

Christianity doesn't encourage murder of anyone. Maybe you mean jewish laws and traditions which Jesus himself spoke against.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by AbujaBlue: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Some disgusting comments on here. A 14 year old kid was murdered, more likely for being a Christian.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Philpham:

But you will go and support that daura thing to criminalize gay law in Nigeria, just keep quiet.

What are you saying now?
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by ernieboy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
oshe11:
He wasnt innocent per sè

He was probably gay bro

Condemn the act, not his innocence
even if he was gay, when did that become a crime? it may be morally wrong but not a crime.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
ernieboy:
even if he was gay, when did that become a crime? it may be morally wrong but not a crime.
Thats why I said condemn the act and also I believe Gay is a crime in Iraq
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
nick50:
I am very sure the narrator didn't give us the full details of the encounter.. Those men that killed d motherfucking gay must have had a concrete evidence that proved him a gay before meting out d jungle justice on his/her miserable soul..I wish such act should be repeated in Nigeria honestly I m so happy..abeg Nigerians should learn from this..let's wipe lgbt from the society before d wrath of God befall us

Bro ,due to the rustiness of your medulla oblongata ,no one is willing to quote you. Many have brains but only few use it.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by LadyHeaven(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Very saddening occurrence but I don't get why the fake call out from some NL members, I can see a lot of hypocritical hateful ppl on this thread that in the recent past hated and wished vile happenings on supposed gays so why the double standard of feeling pity now that some blind wicked individuals have acted on the homophobia? It's very sad that in a world where we have more pressing evils the sexuality of ppl are used as a weapon to demonize and demean them, RIP young blood, nobody Holy pass, God is not a man, you may probably make heaven than some so called straight individuals cry

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Splasshhh(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
There is nothing I won't hear.
So they have just cut this boy's life short

Please see my signature
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by ernieboy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
oshe11:
Thats why I said condemn the act and also I believe Gay is a crime in Iraq
but it was never proven that he is gay, just suspected.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by KingSango(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Les:
In as much as I condemn this wickedness, to hell with LGBT community angry angry angry angry

Its probably a hoax. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. grin Anytime pedophiles can draw sympathy something has gone terribly wrong.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by swizzdre(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:

SMH. Who on earth are you to elicit a response from me? I don't owe morons like you any explanation. If you meet me in real life ,you will melt and apologize for your ignorance.

I won't curse you. If I do actually ,I will invoke God against you and yours and I will be here to read about how things are eventually going to fall apart for you and yours. Nothing is as inevitable as Karma. You are already battling with mid-life crises !
lol, did i hit a nerve. loosen up bruh. you too uptight. stay warm.one love
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by oshe11: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
ernieboy:
but it was never proven that he is gay, just suspected.
Sure!
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by LadyHeaven(f): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:

Let me introduce myself to you bro. I look beautiful facially yet I am a man. I realize this is something that has to do with genetic and not choice. It's true that people can hate one for this reason and I have had similar experience. But I have learned from it. I have been able to outgrow the hate or criticism myself but I always sympathize with people who may be experiencing something like this.

I can't see the correlation between looking beautiful as a man and being gay. Is there a parallel? I'm beginning to hate human beings but I have not lost my sanity.

Would really love to behold your beautiful face sir J grin

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
LadyHeaven:

smh. I don't post pics online for security reasons. send me your num.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
LadyHeaven:

smh. I don't post pics online for security reasons. send me your num.
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2018
LadyHeaven:

WhatsApp 09034059633
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by thebestprice(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Bobiriskyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.