Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (43428 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by BadiratT: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by stinechykee: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
That's why I will pick Paul over Peter...cos of his SHOW OFF mentality. We know you gat the money, no need reminding us every passing day. Igbos DNT behave like this seriously
I guess this attitude started since he married that Afonja woman.
my brothert do u see what I saw?
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by AgentGoat: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:
I heard he's Aliko Dangote's side boo. so maintenance is key in this case.

disclaimer... don't quote me to say rubbish because I know what I'm saying
This is nigeria.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by stinechykee: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
This Peter Okoye childness is legend. Must he always show off,can't he learn from his twin brother Paul
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Machorin1: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Make your own kesh and flaunt too

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Ategberoson(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
That's why I will pick Paul over Peter...cos of his SHOW OFF mentality. We know you gat the money, no need reminding us every passing day. Igbos DNT behave like this seriously

his life change since he met a hard working woman rather than the liability Paul pack for house. aside from giving birth, what else does she know?

that Lucifer you dey bear dey make you see hope in making sense before you peme right?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:

what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by paix(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
9jaAmerican:
His physique is more impressive to me than those cars. A wealthy guy with no pot belly, in Nigeria? Rare stuff these days!
That's poverty in wealth. It is a Nigerian norm for the rich to have pot belly, so that women can have something to rub as you play with them. Opposite attracts, you know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by LLcoolKJ(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Again?!

How many times na. R u not tired of this very post. Just Saying.. Next!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by raffite: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Things dey change now. Let's Atikulate!

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by gazmann(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:

Emoney is non Igbo I guess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by ghost3040: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
That's a Dodge Challenger.. (muscle car)
crazygod:
I want that camaro. embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Triangles1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:

Human beens..... Even Paul show out his interior decoration, Paul flaunt more of his wealth on net. That afonjas lady will buy Paul and Peter family, that afonja that sponsor you to get show, perhaps Igbo are more of showing their wealth, frivolously, if not so, in Igbo land if the junior have money more thank the senior he or she will be the father of the house, to afonja that's barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by chemicool: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:

Sharrap there! Na for heaven you wan go show off or na hell fire? Atiku self dey show off. Even innoson too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by crazygod(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
ghost3040:
That's a Dodge Challenger.. (muscle car)
Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by AyakaDunukofia: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
I guess my brothers, Peter and Paul, are trying hard to compensate for the lost opportunities due to their stupidity.

Cars have residual value as opposed to the lost opportunities which guaranteed more financial success.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by bizhop01: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Handsome bobo. No let me catch you o!!!

If you be woman, apart from sex what else? kiss
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Telvin7(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=kmcutez post=72016786]Handsome bobo. No let me catch you o!!! Am already here

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by alezzy13: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
sokera:
go and hustle , poverty is deciding on your ideas and mentality... I just pity those innocent kids that would be dispatched to you by God

Chai! cry
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by emmydauner: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
caaaaaaaaaaaaars omo see levels cool cool cool
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by movetoca: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
It has nothing to do with his wife. That guy is very childish. Justin Bieber is probably 100 times richer than this guy but you won't see him showing off. The guy mumu no be small
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by movetoca: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
I guess my brothers, Peter and Paul, are trying hard to compensate for the lost opportunities due to their stupidity.

Cars have residual value as opposed to the lost opportunities which guaranteed more financial success.
Both of them are now C-section artists. especially this olodo.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by movetoca: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
It has nothing to do with his wife. That guy is very childish. Justin Bieber is probably 100 times richer than this guy but you won't see him showing off. The guy mumu no be small
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
d woman dey feed am bread ati ewa for morning, amala ati ewedu 4 dinner n gbegiri ati ewedu 4 night y hmmm no go dey show off lyk afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
igbo brothers stop marrying afonja , see as dis 1 dey mumu lyk ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by greatman247(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:

Shut up jor they both show up. You simply don't have idea what you're talking about. And by the way, this is what Igbo does all the time, they spray monies in parties and show up all the time. So just shut up

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by elonize(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:

are u sayin he gives dangote his bum bum sad
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by greatman247(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
movetoca:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Justin Bieber does show up too. Your example is simply out of line.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Handsome bobo. No let me catch you o!!!
I might let you catch me if you try angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by emsco(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
very stingy guy..The security guys in his kids school are my friends,dem se oga no de give anything to boys.Unknown wealthy parent whose kids attend the same school with his kids give out to my guys.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
emsco:
very stingy guy..The security guys in his kids school are my friends,dem se oga no de give anything to boys.Unknown wealthy parent whose kids attend the same school with his kids give out to my guys.
grin grin grin your guys are greedy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Junior Pope's House (Video) / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.