Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (43430 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Fellydonis(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Luciferdevil:
That's why I will pick Paul over Peter...cos of his SHOW OFF mentality. We know you gat the money, no need reminding us every passing day. Igbos DNT behave like this seriously
I guess this attitude started since he married that Afonja woman.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by generationz(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
emsco:
very stingy guy..The security guys in his kids school are my friends,dem se oga no de give anything to boys.Unknown wealthy parent whose kids attend the same school with his kids give out to my guys.

entitlement mentality, that's why Nigeria is the way it is today

did those security guys work for the money for him

They can as well refuse to do their jobs which they are been paid for well( the school fees he pays is where they get their pay from)

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Damilare4lord: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
That's why I will pick Paul over Peter...cos of his SHOW OFF mentality. We know you gat the money, no need reminding us every passing day. Igbos DNT behave like this seriously

your Brain is in your pocket Bro
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
elonize:
are u sayin he gives dangote his bum bum sad
you guessed it
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Gr8lex(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=movetoca post=72018534]
It has nothing to do with his wife. That guy is very childish. Justin Bieber is probably 100 times richer than this guy but you won't see him showing off. The guy mumu no be small[/quote

Floyd 'money' Mayweather is 100 times richer than Justin Bieber and he's also a showoff. It's not about how rich you are, it's your personality.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by jclassiq(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:

bro what do you expect? he can't sing to save his ass, so let him do the one he is good at.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Splasshhh(f): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
U garrit, flaunt it

Please see my signature
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by Indomie001: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
Elenu tooku bi enu hipopotamous, must you tribalise everything undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) by writeprof(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
oyahitme:
Peter Okoye who flaunts his house yesterday, has decide to flaunts his fleets of cars.

Which is your pick??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/peter-okoye-flaunts-his-fleet-of-cars.html

Vanity upon vanity!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Junior Pope's House (Video) / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.