Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (39876 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by ozimec(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What will Atiku's supporters do if after the elections, President Muhammadu Buhari lost and he fails to concede like Goodluck Jonathan did four years ago?

Will Heavens Fall If Buhari Fails To Concede Defeat In 2019?

Dont worry yourself bro, we can handle that. we are waiting for them Buhari/APC

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Yankee101: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
E no fit
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by perdollar(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
we will send rat to aso rock if not I wl personally go to aso rock to give him Gaddafi's treatment.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PHILipu1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari will beat Atiku black and blue come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Sannisege: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even if na by one vote, Buhari will defeat Atiku in 2019. Mark my word
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Then He Gets The Treatment Meted To Former Ivory Coast President( Laurent Gbagbo).
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by davidodiba(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
May it not happen. Atikulate 2019!!
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Chiachifranklin: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Do ur calculations well, I voted pmb in 2015 ,but he dare not see my vote again like wise all my family members. In 2015 d voting was between Christians and Muslims but believe me in d north it will b 50:50 in d southwest 50:50 but southeast and South South is PDP, mind u that Atiku is wealthier than PMB.... THINK ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by breakeven: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

He will receive the Gbagbo treatment.US,SA,Egypt would immediateluy deploy troops to flush him out
Don't bank on that my dear. This countries you mentioned will not do anything except there is a special interest. Nigerians just have to find a solution to their problem. Remember babangida and abacha. So some how Buhari will have to go.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Biggers82(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him.
Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira , an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's wife's ex-boyfriend, we will still try him.
If he ends up like "baba nepotism, recession, 5 percent and 95 percent stereotyping", we will vote him out in 2023.
We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal.Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance.
We have tried Mr Saint and have seen what he stands for.For now, someone should just get set to focus on raising cows in Daura. I'm so much Atikulated.. I don't know about you... Ike ndi APC agwulam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by paix(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He can charge him for corruption at the last minute. . . lol . . . buhari is not a regular guy.
Then irregularities will begin to take place.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by BluntBoy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
aniblue:
AU, EU, USA will send their forces to aso villa and send him packing, similar drama took place last year, Nigeria sent heir troops to unseat the greedy president ,

You people are just talking nonsense. Which AU or EU sent troops when IBB annulled the 1993 elections?

When Gbagbo refused to relinquish power, did your EU or AU do anything about it?

5 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Yankee101: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ask Cote d'ivoire
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
sammirano:

Na so e easy to just send military to a sourvien nation. You people will just be estimating crap.

difficult for the US to invade Nigeria? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by IamAtikulate: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
It is simple, Atiku would be sworn in Ghana and AU forces backed by NATO would flush the idiot out. But I am certain it would never get to that point. Once INEC announces the winner, Buhari would have no choice than to go to court. If he interferes with INEC, PDP might declare a parallel government and the West would always back the incoming government. Check the history books.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by SternProphet: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku is not going to win. He does not have the votes.
IEven if he dud, if Buhari has decided he won't hand over to Atiku, Atiku won't win the elections. You guys are reading this situation wrong. Buhari has the knife, yam and plate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Jahzrockballer(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Adekdammy:
Then we give him the gbagbo treatment.
codedguy1:
He is capable of claiming that because of his "integrity" he will not hand over and then he would be thoroughly GBAGBOED grin
comos:
he will receive Gbagbo treatment
...pls whats is the meaning of Gbagbo?!

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by henrixx(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na to Gbagbo the guy na
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by greggng: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
breakeven:

Your people will be calling for anarchy.

Only a foolish man fights with a man that has gun
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
breakeven:

Don't bank on that my dear. This countries you mentioned will not do anything except there is a special interest. Nigerians just have to find a solution to their problem. Remember babangida and abacha. So some how Buhari will have to go.

not anymore we are now in the 21st cenury
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Dinho20(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
PHILipu1:
Buhari will beat Atiku black and blue come 2019
DON'T PROVOKE ME
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by freshbillz15(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
otukpo:
Atiku need to pick a running mate from the South West.

That will give him an easy ride to Aso rock come 2019.
Already, the Northern votes will go to Atiku 70%.

The South Eastern / South South votes will go to Atiku 90%
North central votes 90%

Where Buhari still has many sympathizers is in the South
West. And that is mainly for Osibanjo.

A strong credible candidate for vp slot from the South West
will scatter their votes

The South East can be given Secretary to the government.
That will do for the region for now.

The collective target for now should be to send Buhari back
to Daura.
You analysis is biased and mediocre,No candidate can defeat buhari in the north ,get that into your skull, likewise sw election will be rigged for him if tinubu still exist , south south and south east Atiku hope

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by funlord(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
What has a running mate from South West got to do with whether Buhari will hand over in 2019 If he lost?

That is my dealer so please take it easy on her...she has some good shipment that came in this weekend hence her strange analysis...ndo for her sake my alobam... grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by gido2017: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
If he refuses to hand over power the constitution which is the highest law of the land will take its course. This is no longer military regime mind you, so if he refuse there will be many mechanisms to oust him out.

So that should not be our fear, let's just vote him out first them let Atiku be declared winner.

For this generation we dey people mind no good oh so Boo Boo no go fit do any how

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by smirn(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What will Atiku's supporters do if after the elections, President Muhammadu Buhari lost and he fails to concede like Goodluck Jonathan did four years ago?

Will Heavens Fall If Buhari Fails To Concede Defeat In 2019?
The only thing here is that he will NEVER lose.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hateme777: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria." Mazi Nnamdi KANU 1967 - ?. ( see naij news)

Let me start with the Nzegwu Kaduna coup de tat, that Igbos used in killings of Brigadier Maimalari, Sir B.Ahmadu, Sir A.Balewa and other Northerners. History has shown us that Igbos have been sabotaging against Nigeria's interest, right from 1960,'s not a single Igbo officer was killed during the 1st coup. These aggressors always play the victim cards just to deceive the world.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and fundings for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.) A leader that has failed his first assignment by buying his mandate. How much more once he is elected. A leader with conscience winning formula should be of $5000 × 180m = equity & integration. Not class discrimination formula of $5000x1567= conflict of interest, Nepotism, looting, PDP Larceny, aristocracy & other vices.

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins there will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation).

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting (bleeding) continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state, Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like South Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civil war their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom against hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.( see youtube videos) or (Naij.com)

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail or fake news made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements against our National interest and development.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hahaha zoo iza bouto sink

Seems we won't be needing referendum grin
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by smirn(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dinho20:
DON'T PROVOKE ME
The truth is bitter, Hmmmmmm. Many people go nearly comit suicide come 2019.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jahzrockballer:

...pls whats is the meaning of Gbagbo?!
This is what might become of Buhari and Aisha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.