Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (39866 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by BluntBoy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

BTW how do you think Quattara was able to raise and fund his army? grin grin grin grin

You obviously did not even know what happened in Ivory Coast. Please, try and read up the true story and stop depending on street gossips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by ganaziah(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Greenbirth:
Then what happen to Yahaya Jamil of Gambia will happen to Buhari if he fells to concede.No body will even beg him, he will run away by all means with his 150 cows that never increase nor decrease.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
shenisaac:
Buhari isn't that daft not to concede. At best he ll rig to high heavens and urge all aggrieved parties to go to court

That is if he will be able to rig

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by ganaziah(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please o, make una no chew me but waris the meaning of gbagbo
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by arcdone(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Then he will be treated like Yahaya Jammenh of Gambia
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by EAkoteyon: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
That is not the discuss for now. Some things are better left imagined than discuss.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Makafizuky(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
God gives and God takes.. .
Let wait and see what happens....
Who will God give or take from... Mark it down �
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PHILipu1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dinho20:
DON'T PROVOKE ME
Please get provoke.
This is the celebration after the election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Hayyan22: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

I pray he does that

It means the country will disintegrate faster than we thought. It wouldn't be the Igbos fighting this time. Every single ethnic group will be against the north then
You are now virtually implying atiku represent the south?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by ganaziah(f): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
We can't wait for the 2019. grin grin
Abeg help me halla my Monika^^^

cheesy cheesy grin I dey teh you, 2019 don dey smell small small everywhere for naija! Too much tension....!
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by kanubiafra: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
PHILipu1:
Buhari will beat Atiku black and blue come 2019
wa is for oduduwa
zo is for zoo
bia is for biafra. thats how you get wazobia

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PHILipu1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Ihateyoumod: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
izombie:
I have said this severally, how do you expect buhari that contested and disagreed with every election result that he lost when he wasn't president to agree to an election result that he loses now that he's president? Buhari will never handover the way jonathan did.

Was it not within his right to contest??.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by ganaziah(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Abeg this country should not scatter o, I never marry my bae yet o cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Justinah4real(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A Dishonorable caharacter like Buhari will certainly never concede and even International observers have already noted that in their projection ... Call me a prophet but let me tell you what will happen ...Buhari will lose massively on ground to Atiku and he will try to announce falsified results which will be rejected by Nigerians and he will then Attempt to cancel the election which will also be rejected internationally , at this point Buhari will tell international powers that the only way he will step down is if he is allowed to handover to an interim Govt headed by El Rufai who would then conduct new elections at a chosen date , that will also be rejected

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Djmhyke(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Military will take over naMilitary will take over naMilitary will take over na

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Ogaga87(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
I see condolence messages from world leaders flocking Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Hayyan22: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
izombie:
I have said this severally, how do you expect buhari that contested and disagreed with every election result that he lost when he wasn't president to agree to an election result that he loses now that he's president? Buhari will never handover the way jonathan did.
You when he lost on nairaland forum?
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Kaziar: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
tonykel1:
Buhari will hand over to Atiku. This is sure. He is not as foolhardy as you people imagine him to be.
I believe people have this idea of him that is stronger and more reinforced than the man himself. The thing is, whether real or imagined, he sees himself as not just a "reformed democrat" but also a person of "integrity" the later of which he has placed as the driving force behind what separates him from past leaders. He is also a man that places a high premium on acceptance by the international community and given the resounding accolades Jonathan received after the past elections, I believe, he would sooner concede defeat rather than jeopardize (whether real or imagined) both his tags as a symbol of "integrity" or his presumed standing with the international community on the basis of him being a stand out leader.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by badesco(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
So far the result has been announced, to conceded is an option. Come may 2019, Atiku will be sworn in as president. Case closed.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
That was then. AU made that resolution in early 2000 and they are committed to it. That is why the likes of Yayyah Jammeh and Laurent Gbagbo failed.

BluntBoy:

You people are just talking nonsense. Which AU or EU sent troops when IBB annulled the 1993 elections?

When Gbagbo refused to relinquish power, did your EU or AU do anything about it?
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by rusher14: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Nothing like sanctions.US will deploy its military.I trust Trump and know what he can do

The same USA Atiku is avoiding?
grin
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by yankison(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What will Atiku's supporters do if after the elections, President Muhammadu Buhari lost and he fails to concede like Goodluck Jonathan did four years ago?

Will Heavens Fall If Buhari Fails To Concede Defeat In 2019?

Stupid thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by brown116: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
SternProphet:
Atiku is not going to win. He does not have the votes.
IEven if he dud, if Buhari has decided he won't hand over to Atiku, Atiku won't win the elections. You guys are reading this situation wrong. Buhari has the knife, yam and plate.
we go collect d knife, plate and yam from d olodo president.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by mikaael(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Truckpusher:
I was in a dream and Buhari called Atiku and conceded even before the election. grin

you must av bn pushing those trucks hard all day for you to have such dream
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by ojukwu2074: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku can never win let alone talking of conceding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by rusher14: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
sammirano:

When we are not war-torn. Even at that there will be serious deliberations at the UN, the US can not unitarily invade anywhere.

I'm wondering if it is the same US that considers Atiku corruption in human form.

grin
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hokafor(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
He will run back to his home country sudan
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by BluntBoy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
That was then. AU made that resolution in early 2000 and they are committed to it. That is why the likes of Yayyah Jammeh and Laurent Gbagbo failed.

Why can't you people just go and read up the fact.

Gbagbo did not fail because of any AU resolution. Gbagbo fell to superior forces in a Civil War just like Biafra fell to Nigeria. This had nothing to do with AU resolution.

When the civil war broke out between Gbagbo's forces and Alassane Ouattara's forces, the AU and the EU were not even on any of the sides. The UN and the French peacekeepers sided Alassane Ouattara because Gbagbo was becoming terribly abusive as to fire at UN troops and even headquarters. It was not like Alassane Ouattara's troops were kinder or more disciplined but the UN only sided with the lesser evil. Go and read the reasons the UN gave for intervening.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by adioolayi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
I think Buhari is honors enough to accept defeat...all the same, PMB will win 2019 elections
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's not about Atiku but Buhari. Remember Trump doesn't like Buhari at all. He warned him during his trip to US about unwarranted killing of Christians and even referred to him as a Lifeless one later. So, I believe Buhari won't dare act stupidly by hanging on to power in the face of defeat

rusher14:

The same USA Atiku is avoiding?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.