Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (39877 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by angelicwing: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
positivethought:
Those of you referencing Gbagbo,Gbagbo never lost that elections fairly even former south African president Thabo mbeki testified to that,but France were out to deal with Gbagbo for refusing to be controlled,while there were international observers in the south the new forces did what they like in the north without any observers, the electoral result from the north outstripped the registered voters but because the international community led by France wants to do away with Gbagbo at all cost they allowed n assisted the fraud to stand,they new forces that supported ouattara committed lots of atrocities but nothing was done to them just for the protection of the political interest of France n her allies, we Africans need to study and analyze our affairs well before jumping to conclusions,we are making ourselves a laughing stock in the world,but for buhari if he losses 2019 n trys any how he will certainly see any how.

Thanks for trying to lecture these lazy dafts here. France brazenly removed a patriotic African leader who try to wriggle his country out of the economic grip of France and instead of these politically and historically know nothings to condemn such acts they are here praising them.
The Blackman will continue to be fetchers of wood and hewers of stone if will done do away with corruption and the attitude of chop today tomorrow will take care of itself.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Absolutely. Buhari is a man who hates to admit defeat. Don't forget he has INEC will be in his kitty. They may declare the election inconclusive

deebrain:
That fear is very valid.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by 12345baba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Trump will personally lead the covert operation that will uproot him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Fxwarrior: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
izombie:
I have said this severally, how do you expect buhari that contested and disagreed with every election result that he lost when he wasn't president to agree to an election result that he loses now that he's president? Buhari will never handover the way jonathan did.

Then the baboon and the monkey will...
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by killsmith(f): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
HigherEd:
And we would have the international community intervene. The international community may tolerate a rigged election as they have done for many African elections. But once the INEC declares Atiku the victor and Buhari refuces to concede then it would be the beginning of a series of sh**t ton of calamity befalling Nigeria.

1) At the least International sanctions would definitely kick in. The sanctions would range from Political to Economic and would definitely plunge Nigeria into a recession.

2) Exiling Atiku to a safer neighbouring country would be the priority of the International community - He may be Sworn-In another country.
- If Atiku escapes Nigeria alive it would be mega problem for Buhari because he(Atiku) would be recognised by the Intl community. This would make any invasion of Nigeria a very likely option.

3) A military intervention would be considered - ECOWAS would take a back seat because of Nigeria's relatively large army. If all goes well at United Nations Security Council and US secures a unanimous vote for intervention then an intense aerial and naval incursion would occur. The US/NATO alliance would decimate Nigeria's naval, aerial and ground forces within five working days. At this point Buhari may give up and hand over or waith for the enforcers to reach his door step - The ability of the US white house intervening will largely be determined by the outcome of the Next US midterm, if republicans hold both houses of congress then the White house may get a mandate to intervene in a future Nigerian crisis.

If US fails to get an approval from UNSC or US congress to interveñe then sanctions remain, economy would remain down and Nigeria may fall into a civil war...

buhari has destroyed this country.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Soaked in Sai baba's blood

Fxwarrior:

Then the baboon and the monkey will...

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by charlesm91(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Then the uprising will bring out the beast in us

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by rikithor(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
INEC WILL DECLARE ELECTION INCONCLUSIVE FOR LIKE 10 TIMES FROM 2019-2023
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by olabrad: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
otukpo:
Atiku need to pick a running mate from the South West.

That will give him an easy ride to Aso rock come 2019.
Already, the Northern votes will go to Atiku 70%.

The South Eastern / South South votes will go to Atiku 90%
North central votes 90%

Where Buhari still has many sympathizers is in the South
West. And that is mainly for Osibanjo.

A strong credible candidate for vp slot from the South West
will scatter their votes

The South East can be given Secretary to the government.
That will do for the region for now.

The collective target for now should be to send Buhari back
to Daura.

And adeshina would have been the perfect choice
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by mechanics(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
He will.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Adekdammy: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
gozie112:

What is gbagbo treatment..
Pls enlighten me

The former president of cote d' voire who refused to hand over to ouattara, coalition of ecowas made him stepped down, disgraced and arrested
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by amparas(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Buhari will shop for military officers to stage a take over of his own govt and Announce new election dates just like what happened in Egypt because he Buhari has already vowed he will never handover this country to Atiku and Obj again
Guy I dey enjoy this your movie/prediction ooo.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by utepu: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
He will conceded defeat. I swear
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by id4sho(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
nanfan:
if you don't know who Atiku is Obasanjo said it all read "“HOW WILL OBJ EXPUNGE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"
Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32"
OBJ has forgiven him

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by tech18: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hhhah grin grin grin grin grin these Atiku people think elections are won by wailing on social Media.

With people like Sheikh Ahmad Gumi behind Atiku,fall of Kwankwasiyya,relative security in the NE,SIPs,roads and railways working,etc

PMB's VICTORY IS CERTAIN

I strongly believed IF Atiku win PMB will congratulate him and hand over to him come May,2019.

Baba Buhari's past and his antecedents speak for him.

He is the only politician in the north that doesn't need a rented crowd to campaign

PMB till 2023!
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by FriendNG: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
tech18:
Hhhah grin grin grin grin grin these Atiku people think elections are won by wailing on social Media.

With people like Sheikh Ahmad Gumi behind Atiku,fall of Kwankwasiyya,relative security in the NE,SIPs,roads and railways working,etc

PMB's VICTORY IS CERTAIN

I strongly believed IF Atiku win PMB will congratulate him and hand over to him come May,2019.

Baba Buhari's past and his antecedents speak for him.

He is the only politician in the north that doesn't need a rented crowd to campaign

PMB till 2023!

I am still asking who is sheik Gumi in the north? The son not the late father rahimahulLAH
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by tech18: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
FriendNG:

I am still asking who is sheik Gumi in the north? The son not the late father rahimahulLAH

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi is the son of the late most revered Sheikh Abubakar Gumi.Of course,Sheikh Ahmad Gumi doesn't have that followers in the north as he is overrated on the media.His criticism of PMB in 2015 and beyond drew media attention to him and his lectures in Sultan Bello Mosque...I don't need to go further you know this more than I do...

In summary, Sheikh Ahmad is overrated.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by FriendNG: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
tech18:

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi is the son of the late most revered Sheikh Abubakar Gumi.Of course,Sheikh Ahmad Gumi doesn't have that followers in the north as he is overrated on the media.His criticism of PMB in 2015 and beyond drew media attention to him and his lectures in Sultan Bello Mosque...I don't need to go further you know this more than I do...

Baka ganeba. Nasanshi ai. I mean he is nobody by saying who is sheik Gumi. Bakaji nacema the son ba not the father.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by id4sho(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
nanfan:
if you don't know who Atiku is Obasanjo said it all read "“HOW WILL OBJ EXPUNGE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"
Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32"
OBJ has forgiven him ,he even called him next President
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by tech18: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
FriendNG:

Baka ganeba. Nasanshi ai. I mean he is nobody by saying who is sheik Gumi. Bakaji nacema the son ba not the father.
Na gane fa,na dai ba da in brief ne abinda ya sa media ke overrating NASA.

Sh ya sa nayi summary kasa ai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by mybestlove(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
He dared not try it.

O na ayi are?
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Splasshhh(f): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
teekay213:
We know he will not concede

So we have furnished his cell beside gbagbo cell

Guy, u mean o
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by DAREH13: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
IGBATI KO YA WERE!
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Don't underestimate the powers of religious leaders especially in the North. Northerners are very gullible and respect their religious leaders. If Gumi says vote Atiku, they will listen to him wella

tech18:

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by tech18: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Don't underestimate the powers of religious leaders especially in the North. Northerners are very gullible and respect their religious leaders. If Gumi says vote Atiku, they will listen to him wella

Sir,I AM A CORE NORTHERNER

Gumi doesn't like PMB ,he didnt support him in 2015.He often addressed northerners supporting PMB as fools,yet that has not denigrate the followership of PMB in d north.It even affected the said Sheikh,the number of his ardent followers decline the more he criticize PMB
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by orakao8: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Then Buhari will know the difference between mama is pregnant and mama get belle
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by FriendNG: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:

You're wrong. Gumi is not one of those respected. The respect north have for Buhari 99 : 1 to Gumi.

Gumi have lost 90% of the respect accorded to him. He is considered by the majority as a liar. He made gravious utterance to Islam itself and to the north in general.

The only Religious / traditional Leaders that command the type of respect you stated above have died. And they are Late Emir of Kano Ado Bayero, Sheik Jafar Mahmud Adam and Sheik Abubakar Gumi (Not the one in this thread). May Jannatul Firdaus be their final destination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by MajorGenGoody(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha I laugh in chinese. We will pack him in a barrow and pushed back to his cows in Daura.... nonsensical nonsense
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Lanre0: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku who studied & practice thievery technology as a custom officer will continue to chase shadow by God's grace.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Jamean(f): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

We really need to pray for Nigeria in 2019

We really need to. Reading this thread and the likes, that's all I can think of.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by WIZDOM081(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
It will be more interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Won An Election Before Without Peter Obi - Alex Otti / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.