Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (39897 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by NwaliE01: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
First we should first ensure we voted massively ie ensure you and anyone around you that have pvc made good use of it.
Then we stage sure that our votes are counted in our polling units by staying a safe distance from the ballots after voting and same during vote counting.
From our collective results as summed to state level and then national will determine the winner of the election.
If eventually this process were duely carried out and the incumbent refuse to concede power. Then first the winner should file legal action against the incumbent and then world power will come to our national aid to ensure peace and order is maintained.
If that also fail, then military will take over to restore national peace.
That means we go back to square one.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by xelowpage: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Save your comment. Buhari will WIN.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by And9: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Then expect the Nigerian version of "The Purge"
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
I think you are the stupid one here, blind Buhari BMC supporter with 30k monthly salary. If them born him well, let him not handover

yankison:

Stupid thread
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by centboy123456(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
sammirano:

Na so e easy to just send military to a sourvien nation. You people will just be estimating crap.

see this one ask Libya and gabon and many other countries dey go tell u

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by rusher14: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
It's not about Atiku but Buhari. Remember Trump doesn't like Buhari at all. He warned him during his trip to US about unwarranted killing of Christians and even referred to him as a Lifeless one later. So, I believe Buhari won't dare act stupidly by hanging on to power in the face of defeat

I would not go into the uncorroborated issue of Trump's statement. If you prefer to dwell on rumours because it supports your prejudice, good on you.

However, Trump cannot make a unilateral decision when it comes to invasion especially when it's own territory isn't under threat.

The congress on the other hand, which Atiku has shown disdain would be quick to flex its muscle.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by thunderbabs: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Then, his demon must have signed his readiness to destroy him completely. undecided
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by davidufuoma(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
click like if you know zombies are not happy with this thread

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by positivethought: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
baliyubla:
Then the Gbagbo treatment awaits him, considering how Lifeless he is, man won't survive a day.
Those of you referencing Gbagbo,Gbagbo never lost that elections fairly even former south African president Thabo mbeki testified to that,but France were out to deal with Gbagbo for refusing to be controlled,while there were international observers in the south the new forces did what they like in the north without any observers, the electoral result from the north outstripped the registered voters but because the international community led by France wants to do away with Gbagbo at all cost they allowed n assisted the fraud to stand,they new forces that supported ouattara committed lots of atrocities but nothing was done to them just for the protection of the political interest of France n her allies, we Africans need to study and analyze our affairs well before jumping to conclusions,we are making ourselves a laughing stock in the world,but for buhari if he losses 2019 n trys any how he will certainly see any how.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by divinelove(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What will Atiku's supporters do if after the elections, President Muhammadu Buhari lost and he fails to concede like Goodluck Jonathan did four years ago?

Will Heavens Fall If Buhari Fails To Concede Defeat In 2019?

Lol have u ever heard about Gambia

He will receive the Gambia treatment
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A Dishonorable caharacter like Buhari will certainly never concede and even International observers have already noted that in their projection ... Call me a prophet but let me tell you what will happen ...Buhari will lose massively on ground to Atiku and he will try to announce falsified results which will be rejected by Nigerians and he will then Attempt to cancel the election which will also be rejected internationally , at this point Buhari will tell international powers that the only way he will step down is if he is allowed to handover to an interim Govt headed by El Rufai who would then conduct new elections at a chosen date , that will also be rejected
This was prophesied by one Prophet in Ogba or so. Well, let me inform you that Buhari will concede. Not on his own volition but he will be compelled to concede before the elections. There will be a memo of understsnding signed before elections. The EU and US that he has always ran to have already told him this the last time he consulted them. UK and EU have insisted that he must respect the outcome of the elections. Many nations and institutions are interested in Nigeria avoiding post-election crisis. This is not 1993, this is 2019 and no Buhari or any cabal can try any nonesense.
What we should be discussing is how to ensure that INEC is independent. The time to start insisting on free and fair elections is now. Also, we have to demand neutrality of both Police and mitiary. This is my short submission.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by semyman: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku can never win, bad dream wake up. No need for any body to concede, ain't gonna happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by saaron(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A Dishonorable caharacter like Buhari will certainly never concede and even International observers have already noted that in their projection ... Call me a prophet but let me tell you what will happen ...Buhari will lose massively on ground to Atiku and he will try to announce falsified results which will be rejected by Nigerians and he will then Attempt to cancel the election which will also be rejected internationally , at this point Buhari will tell international powers that the only way he will step down is if he is allowed to handover to an interim Govt headed by El Rufai who would then conduct new elections at a chosen date , that will also be rejected
Your analysis is very apt! Exactly what I have been projecting come 2019 presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by oruma19: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
HigherEd:
And we would have the international community intervene. The international community may tolerate a rigged election as they have done for many African elections. But once the INEC declares Atiku the victor and Buhari refuces to concede then it would be the beginning of a series of sh**t ton of calamity befalling Nigeria.

1) At the least International sanctions would definitely kick in. The sanctions would range from Political to Economic and would definitely plunge Nigeria into a recession.

2) Exiling Atiku to a safer neighbouring country would be the priority of the International community - He may be Sworn-In another country.
- If Atiku escapes Nigeria alive it would be mega problem for Buhari because he(Atiku) would be recognised by the Intl community. This would make any invasion of Nigeria a very likely option.

3) A military intervention would be considered - ECOWAS would take a back seat because of Nigeria's relatively large army. If all goes well at United Nations Security Council and US secures a unanimous vote for intervention then an intense aerial and naval incursion would occur. The US/NATO alliance would decimate Nigeria's naval, aerial and ground forces within five working days. At this point Buhari may give up and hand over or waith for the enforcers to reach his door step - The ability of the US white house intervening will largely be determined by the outcome of the Next US midterm, if republicans hold both houses of congress then the White house may get a mandate to intervene in a future Nigerian crisis.

If US fails to get an approval from UNSC or US congress to interveñe then sanctions remain, economy would remain down and Nigeria may fall into a civil war...

i like u sha...pls grow ur talent for script writting. Dont joke with it pls.. Do u know i almost thought what u wrote already happened? Nigerians are just blessed and talented people but our leaders wont allow us shine. Pls write a book, especially stories with intrigues and suspense, u too much jare..

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by WorldRichest: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

I pray he does that

It means the country will disintegrate faster than we thought. It wouldn't be the Igbos fighting this time. Every single ethnic group will be against the north then

Not every ethnic group, only Yeebos, Ibos or Igbos think the only way to resolve disputes is through violence. So if you Ibos or whatever you call yourself pick up arms against the federal republic, the Nigerian Army will reduce your population by several millions as was done between 1967 and 1970.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by RTSC: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by yesloaded: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Truckpusher:
I was in a dream and Buhari called Atiku and conceded even before the election. grin
grin wake up

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by DeepSight(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
HigherEd:
And we would have the international community intervene. The international community may tolerate a rigged election as they have done for many African elections. But once the INEC declares Atiku the victor and Buhari refuces to concede then it would be the beginning of a series of sh**t ton of calamity befalling Nigeria.

1) At the least International sanctions would definitely kick in. The sanctions would range from Political to Economic and would definitely plunge Nigeria into a recession.

2) Exiling Atiku to a safer neighbouring country would be the priority of the International community - He may be Sworn-In another country.
- If Atiku escapes Nigeria alive it would be mega problem for Buhari because he(Atiku) would be recognised by the Intl community. This would make any invasion of Nigeria a very likely option.

3) A military intervention would be considered - ECOWAS would take a back seat because of Nigeria's relatively large army. If all goes well at United Nations Security Council and US secures a unanimous vote for intervention then an intense aerial and naval incursion would occur. The US/NATO alliance would decimate Nigeria's naval, aerial and ground forces within five working days. At this point Buhari may give up and hand over or waith for the enforcers to reach his door step - The ability of the US white house intervening will largely be determined by the outcome of the Next US midterm, if republicans hold both houses of congress then the White house may get a mandate to intervene in a future Nigerian crisis.

If US fails to get an approval from UNSC or US congress to interveñe then sanctions remain, economy would remain down and Nigeria may fall into a civil war...

If PMB doesnt concede the heat will reach pressure cooker levels and he will be compelled to go. . .

However forget the prospect of a military intervention in Nigeria.
Nigeria is too muscular for that, its simply not possible.

And its not because of our armed forces.
We are too muscular overall.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sannisege:
Well Atiku can't win
As you can see, people are not talking about who will win. That is already a settled matter. What is the issue is if Buhari will concede.
Atiku already won the elections by over 30% margin. Take this to the bank. Buhari failed WOEFULLY. Even you know it but it is hard sometimes to accept such. It is understandable.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by KingRagnar: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Don't think it
Don't say it
Cos it ain't winning
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by femoDee: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Did anyone observe that most of the chief of staffs and DG of most defence agencies are now northerners. Recall when a DG was suspended and the next in line was a southerner, Our president decided to recall someone who had retired over 2 years ago, a northerner, to take over. Something is going underground, but I pray I am wrong in my observations.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Donzion77(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=HigherEd post=72012279]And we would have the international community intervene. The international community may tolerate a rigged election as they have done for many African elections. But once the INEC declares Atiku the victor and Buhari refuces to concede then it would be the beginning of a series of sh**t ton of calamity befalling Nigeria.

If US fails to get an approval from UNSC or US congress to interveñe then sanctions remain, economy would remain down and Nigeria may fall into a civi
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by klimkid: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari is a man of integrity, he will follow due process. Am 100% sure Atiku can never win PMB.
Atiku is not an option.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Ziggylady(f): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
gare:

Mods Una try banning me, I am back well and fine, I must speak my mind if una like am or not, Back to issue, he knows better not Concede, if not the stories of others that refused to concede will be his portion.

No mind the yeye APC mods cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by hisexcellency34: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nothing strange. Buhari is just a clannish and highly tribalistic fellow

femoDee:
Did anyone observe that most of the chief of staffs and DG of most defence agencies are now northerners. Recall when a DG was suspended and the next in line was a southerner, Our president decided to recall someone who had retired over 2 years ago, a northerner, to take over. Something is going underground, but I pray I am wrong in my observations.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by itsene: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Silliest question!
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by valstan: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
we all know that it won't be easy. This time around everybody including the UK, US and EU wil fight him. I pray it happens.
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by kitaatita: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
What if Buhari wins and Atiku refuses to concede

1 Like

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Curry30: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
maraokendoro:
He must concede oo

Dem no born him fada well. The dogs and baboons him talk about go kill am dia...Lifeless loser
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by PierreAbutu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
OlaAshawo:
they will shoot him dead

Aisha will be hired to poison him grin grin
For N3bn, she will gladly do it

Hausa women..............carry go, stabbers and killers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by oyoofong(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mbok! Let him try it.Igbo go go and Daura will be Niger republic
Re: 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? by Isobug: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
I pray this kind of thing happen..... Biafra will kukuma pull out with ease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.