Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm (17373 Views)

Get Irrigation Equipment For Your Farm: Spray Tube / Getting the right source of water for your farm / How To Put Fulani Herdsmen Off Your Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by Premiumwriter: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
rxmusa:
What we need is "How to keep looters (Atiku & co) from smelling government again".

I'm just an Insightful Observer
and we should keep illiterate in government abi?
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by officialfestus(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:
and we should keep illiterate in government abi?
no mind that guy
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by headbasher96(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
ak 47 or pump action is the lasting solution to your problem just empty the mags and they will kiss your farm goodbye and never cross it again try to aim for their leader though
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by symbianDON(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
we have more monkeys in government than we have on our farms

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by Splasshhh(f): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Just see my signature please
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buffalowings3:
How to keep Buhari out of the helm of affairs.... shocked
Who is that policeman?
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by alewo002(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
But I have Dog and Monkey in my house, they are now best friends.
Re: 7 Ways To Keep Monkey Away From Your Farm by tintedniggz(m): 1:25am On Oct 13, 2018
I had a nasty experience with them though, they downed my maize plantation last year. They attack in multitudes lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! / Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / Should I Quit My Job And Start Farming Tomatoes? Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.