Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (48213 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by kayzat: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
modath:

Osita Chidoka didn't check the excel sheet before posting i believe...

He did more damage than anyone could ever dream of.

State project roundabout... straight up learner Osita. smiley

Haha haha lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by efilefun(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Abeg someone should tell Osita that project 59 the ilepo iyana ipaja and cement pedestrian bridge had no sand on site until Ambode decided to construct brt lane along that road. That project was done by Ambode where is the money awarded for the project and the mofos wrote 22% completed as at 2012... GEJ and PDP are the real definition of scam

20 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Splasshhh(f): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by israelmao(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
To DEBUHARIZE you must ATIKULATE.

3 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Karatum:
Fools always blaming their work tools.

Let the lifeless one show us what he started and commissioned so far since 2015 except hunger, poverty, killings, Boko Haram, impunity, tribalism, job racketeering, blood shed, Islam fanatism etc

U're crass, compared to the statement on ur dpsad

School feeding
Anchor borrower
Npower
Tradermoni
Market moni
Arrears of pensions
Mambilla resumed
Npower
Revitalization of 13 fertilizer plants
Judiciously implementing TSA, BVN

There are many more, that I expect an educated n enlightened individual to discern, all on their ownsad

He's not perfect, he's slow on d uptake, but compared with what we've had n what we're having, he's the best we can have!

16years of trash! Pple like me just want things to work n PMB has enough integrity n political capital to get things on d right path!

If he can truly give us, free n fair elections. Make our vote count! Retire all these fake assed polithievians!

Hopefully, we can vote in a true game changer, come 2023.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gwmlogistic: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
i keep saying it anybody that supports pdp is a young person that has just come of age to understand politics and the economy of nigeria or someone who enjoyed in sharing of the loot and wants to take us back to that era

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
2019 isn't about Jonathan but Atiku

APC BMC, get this into your already messed up heads .

4 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osita went to Twitter thinking he's talking to ignorant twerps like Temitemi, Beaf, Sincere9gerian and the newbies littering Nairaland today.

Twitter is not Nairaland, they eat people raw over there and there are no mods to hide posts.

If he's not careful, he would deactivate his Twitter account and jump into River Niger tonight.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yoruba will always be yoruba

Chidoka should have ignored th drowning idiot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

[s]U're crass, compared to the statement on ur dpsad

School feeding
Anchor borrower
Npower
Tradermoni
Market moni
Arrears of pensions
Mambilla resumed
Npower

There are many more, that I expect an educated n enlightened individual to discern, all on their ownsad

He's not perfect, he's slow on d uptake, but compared with what we've had n what we're having, he's the best we can have!

16years of thrash! Pple like me just want things to work n PMB has the integrity n political capital to get things on d right path!

If he can truly give us, free n fair elections. Make our vote count! Retire all these fake assed polithievians!

Hopefully, we can vote in a true game changer, come 2023[/s].

Thrash!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Ugosample(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Why are they debating about what Jonathan did in office?

Is he still the president?

We should be talking about what Buhari the president is doing...

Why are they living in the past?

don't mind those fools

8 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by crazygod(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I can tell u what the lifeless one has been doing.
He has taken Nigeria back to the ice ages. Nothing to show for it. The lifeless one has infected his 'dullism' on every so called 'technocrat' he brought to his cabinet. The political 'balon d'or' holder in Lagos, Fashola that said the issue of power is not rocket science is now confused (that's just an example). Nigeria has now become the HQ of poverty all over the world. Human Rights abuse is now the order of the day. Basically u have 'olodos' in this government. The thing dey vez me as I dey type sef.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by candygist: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
99miles:
Get Atikulated or die trying!

You will forever remain aticulated. Your MCM is been flogged on twitter

6 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by pafisayo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

U're crass, compared to the statement on ur dpsad

School feeding
Anchor borrower
Npower
Tradermoni
Market moni
Arrears of pensions
Mambilla resumed
Npower

16years of thrash! Pple like me just want things to work n PMB has the integrity n political capital to get things on d right path!

Hopefully, we can vote in a true game changer, come 2023.

God bless you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

It's the hungry masses, labelling them messiahs, I feel for most. All the gains of the past 3years, about to be frittered away, again

Don't confuse potopoto people as masses

5 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gargoyle: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

It's the hungry masses, labelling them messiahs, I feel for most. All the gains of the past 3years, about to be frittered away, again

To be clear sir, I'm not a PDP or APC supporter but could you please list out all the supposed gains of the APC govt?

For a large proportion of Nigerians to start looking to PDP as a messiah means that APC failed woefully. I am an average Nigerian and in that four years, I saw the dollar price go up, saw terrorism continue unabated, saw mass propaganda and corruption even within PMBs govt and yet some people still want to vote APC. There are reports of corruption against the generals prosecuting the war yet baba kept mute. Insecurity in the middle belt is at an all time high, fuel scarcity occurred last year during the yuletide and will happen again this year. So, what are the justifications for APC to continue?

Did Education improve? No

Did electricity generation improve? It got worse

I will never vote PMB or Atiku. My candidate may not win but I would've satisfied my conscience.

Shalom

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Let’s dialogue. Yoruba will always be Yoruba because Ogunlesi countered chidioke claims with facts right?

Sometimes you guys always amaze me with your impaired thinking by just invoking tribal arguments without the need. Radarada.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by candygist: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shattap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by rusher14: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Karatum:

Thrash!!

It's spelled trash.

grin

14 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Karatum:

Thrash!!

I called u here to defend Osita, with verifiable evidence of national projects, initiated n completed by PDP from 1999!

Not to display ur lack of home trainingangry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gargoyle: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

My brother, you couldn't have said it better

Mtchewww
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
rusher14:

It's spelled trash.

grin

gringrin

No them go dey demand "sartificate"sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Throwback: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:

You mean he should have avoided the embarrassment of debating a sound Yoruba who whipped him mercilessly with facts?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
crazygod:

I can tell u what the lifeless one has been doing.
He has taken Nigeria back to the ice ages. Nothing to show for it. The lifeless one has infected his 'dullism' on every so called 'technocrat' he brought to his cabinet. The political 'balon d'or' holder in Lagos, Fashola that said the issue of power is not rocket science is now confused (that's just an example). Nigeria has now become the HQ of poverty all over the world. Human Rights abuse is now the order of the day. Basically u have 'olodos' in this government. The thing dey vez me as I dey type sef.
Children of hate already made up their mind to be blind to any good Buhari’s Government is doing. Attached is the link to Fashola’s Facebook page, just take a little time someday to visit and see the project this current government is working on, and those that are already completed. But does it matter? You guys are blind to see any good about this government.
https://m.facebook.com/RealTundeFashola/?ref=content_filter

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ozodigboo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
nonsense.
but majority of the politicians in APC now, were in pdp from 1999 to 2015.
so who's fooling who.
once you transfer to APC, you're already a saint.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Someone should quote me with a meme of Drake laughing.

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Myself2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Making una come see plenty zombies mastvrbating and having premature ejaculat!on over an isolated online conversation between two adults.

Meanwhile

In-coming President ATIKU is pulling crowd everywhere

#ATIKULATE

KICK BUHARI BACK TO DAURA

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Ziggylady(f): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nbote:
Na dis kind thread ZonBs dey gather like flies on top shit... Make una save una strength till presidential debate abeg...

I tell you..i am just laughing at the simpletons,.Poor Souls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by bigpicture001: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
gurnam:
Tolu really thrashed Osita.

Osita was gaping for breathe. He turned to insults and Tolu gently reminded him that insults don’t win debates grin

PDP really messed up Nigeria and Nigerians
..osita is just a party man...u dt us saying pdp messed up Nigeria...plz I beg u in d name of God. face me..prove ur apc nd I will back pdp..let the war begin..nd if u chicken out..den shut up forever..bring it on!!!!!!!!
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by fokusmind: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
They will just come with all sorts of certificates and bamboozle us again in order to continue their stealing is not corruption. Their native intelligence is zero, character is zero. 16 years of massive looting with high price of petro dollars, no meaningful infrastructure to show for it....they bury their heads in shame

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by HelipsTech: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
gargoyle:

To be clear sir, I'm not a PDP or APC supporter but could you please list out all the supposed gains of the APC govt?

For a large proportion of Nigerians to start looking to PDP as a messiah means that APC failed woefully. I am an average Nigerian and in that four years, I saw the dollar price go up, saw terrorism continue unabated, saw mass propaganda and corruption even within PMBs govt and yet some people still want to vote APC. There are reports of corruption against the generals prosecuting the war yet baba kept mute. Insecurity in the middle belt is at an all time high, fuel scarcity occurred last year during the yuletide and will happen again this year. So, what are the justifications for APC to continue?

Did Education improve? No

Did electricity generation improve? It got worse

I will never vote PMB or Atiku. My candidate may not win but I would've satisfied my conscience.

Shalom

Is it dat u can't read all you pretend not to see all the projects achieved, listed above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by roscoleefad: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
The project Apc can claim to finish is d one initiated by PDP some payment as been made and d contract are to 40% or more than please mention any new project APC government initiated and completed d rail they claim Abuja to kaduna started during Jonathan,ibadan express road during PDP what ease

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa / Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.