Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (48170 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
jessedaflow:
weda u like it or not, pdp, apc or cpc as of then re all thesame just dat we hv but a few set of good people..well i dont knw the party u support but if we can look beyond party but individuals, we r good to go, apc saying dat atiku is currupt but cant notice or remember the coruption case of their fore man buhari wen he was the ptf chairman, and his detoriating health issues which is unfit to govern the country.

Being objective, do u see Atiku paying pensions arrears? Feeding school kids? Investing so much in infrastructure? Is Atiku of 1999/2007, different from 2018?

We all can now see, what a powerful VP can do, courtesy of Osinbanjo, what stopped Atiku from taking comparable steps, during his tenure?

The ones he attempted(sale of Nitel), was synonymous with fraud.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gurnam: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

Why e no go ask Reno, FFK, Aribisala or Abati make den school am.

Reno? FFK? Aribisala? Those one won’t last 10 minutes before Tolu will finish them grin

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by omoalaro: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bookmarked for future reference.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
olabrad:

So, that justifies buhari's gigantic failure, abi?

Which is gigantic, over $100b unaccounted for in 16yrs n $9b in 3yrs?

Can u compare both party regimes poverty alleviation programmes n point out, which has hard d furthest reach?

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by olabrad: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Which is gigantic, over $100b unaccounted for in 16yrs n $9b in 3yrs?

Can u compare both party regimes poverty alleviation programmes n point out, which has hard d furthest reach?

Why not back the numbers you are quoting with tenable documents to that effect instead of extracting figures from your anus?
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by jessedaflow: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Being objective, do u see Atiku paying pensions arrears? Feeding school kids? Investing so much in infrastructure? Is Atiku of 1999/2007, different from 2018?

We all can now see, what a powerful VP can do, courtesy of Osinbanjo, what stopped Atiku from taking comparable, during his tenure?

SO U THINK BUHARI OF 1980 ITS DIF WITH THE ONE OF 2018 2019 OR BEYOND,and remember corruption case and business fraud re nt the same.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Buterflyle0: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

We all can now see, what a powerful VP can do, courtesy of Osinbanjo, what stopped Atiku from taking comparable, during his tenure?

I am opening a thread right now because of this your post.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alhamdu09:
. IS THAT WHAT THEY TOLD YOU TO BRAINWASH YOU? THEN IM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED

I'm educated n can actually think for myself. I try as much as feasible, to stand by d side of truth.

What did Atiku do in d past 19yrs, as VP, in n out of PDP, to create an expectation of something different from the;
degradation of education, health, infrastructures, emoluments of d past years?

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
olabrad:

Why not back the numbers you are quoting with tenable documents to that effect instead of extracting figures from your anus?

Yorubas are more respectful, u're probably a b*****d!

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gurnam: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Somebody should tell Tolu that “e don do”, let Osita go and breathe grin

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by MahatmaGhandi: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
gurnam:

Reno? FFK? Aribisala? Those one won’t last 10 minutes before Tolu will finish them grin

Bros not true ooo those guys are the debaters of life. They debate with handy examples and cite references.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gurnam: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:

Bros not true ooo those guys are the debaters of life. They debate with handy examples and cite references.

Go and mention them on that thread

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by MahatmaGhandi: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
gurnam:

Go and mention them on that thread

Tolu saw them before he launched his attack. I no wan disturb he strategy.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by bluefilm: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Iblad0994:

Children of hate already made up their mind to be blind to any good Buhari’s Government is doing. Attached is the link to Fashola’s Facebook page, just take a little time someday to visit and see the project this current government is working on, and those that are already completed. But does it matter? You guys are blind to see any good about this government.
https://m.facebook.com/RealTundeFashola/?ref=content_filter

Don't mind all those idiots.

They think elections are won on facebook.

Funnily though, most of them don't even have PVC to start with.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by demitola(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
My own dey very very simple! This PVC i dey look on this center table so, is well dusted and shiny. Iv dashed Buhari already. If its just by one vote margin, he is winning and this is the decider.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
jessedaflow:
SO U THINK BUHARI OF 1980 ITS DIF WITH THE ONE OF 2018 2019 OR BEYOND,and remember corruption case and business fraud re nt the same.

Thief they different from thief ba? Continue.

So far so good, nothing could stick, despite PDP's best efforts. Unlike ur MCM, who's gone international undecided

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by somehow: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Who was president in 2012? recession started in 2014, you people should stop exposing your ignorance, you're rubbishing our educational system with this except you didn't go to school.

You think recession can happen within few months? it takes years to become visible.

GET EDUCATED!

Buhari met recession and rescued Nigeria from it!

Ketaokeipheoma:
bros u too the forget,pmb initiated recession nd commissioned it.for me i have learnt some english words since he became(pmb)presido.like...recession,padding,pallaragization of another person speech etc

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by adem30: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
For PDP miscreants that always says Buhari brought hunger to the land

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by olabrad: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Yorubas are more respectful, u're probably a b*****d!

I learnt that you were sired by an imbbecile father and a slut mother. Is that why you are a born baastard?

And your stupidity is so incurable; so you base your claim on heresay? What an incomparable idiot!
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by laffwitmi: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by laffwitmi: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
adem30:

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by laffwitmi: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
adem30:

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Interesting thread.

PDP never again.

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by donsimoniiblog: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:
One Tolu Ogunlesitongue, was asking him questions on twitter and it seems, he abscondedgrin

Since he n PDP, have a lot of fans on here, I brought the battle to NL's doorstep. Let the NL PDP warriors take up d gauntlettongue

May God preside over your life the same way buhari has presided over Nigeria.

If you don't type Amen, then u are confused and myopic
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by donsimoniiblog: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:
One Tolu Ogunlesitongue, was asking him questions on twitter and it seems, he abscondedgrin

Since he n PDP, have a lot of fans on here, I brought the battle to NL's doorstep. Let the NL PDP warriors take up d gauntlettongue

ashjay001:

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
olabrad:

I learnt that you were sired by an imbbecile father and a slut mother. Is that why you are a born baastard?

And your stupidity is so incurable; so you base your claim on heresay? What an incomparable idiot!

For someone, that finds the English language difficult, u try sha.

Can u now move along n continue ur insult vocabulary on someone else?
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by amaben2020(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Na why I epp am find epp come nairaland, but e be like say d PDP warriors wey dey here, dey holsgrin

PDP had 16years, they did shit! Yet, some will not allow us hear word, ontop APC with just 3years on the clock and with several verifiable achievements!
Some have eyes, but cannot seetongue

Modified
4th page, yet no single individual can mention 1 project initiated n completed in 16yrs of PDPshocked

Na just insults n insolence, all over

We prefer the PDP era to the present ongoing barbarism
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

I've said a prayer below, if u say amen to that, I'll say amen to urs!

May God preside over ur life, the same way PDP presided over Nigeria for 16yrs!

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
gurnam:
Tolu really thrashed Osita.

Osita was gasping for breathe. He turned to insults and Tolu gently reminded him that insults don’t win debates grin

PDP really messed up Nigeria and Nigerians
most of d guys in apc are frm pdp.... Kalu,ndoma ekere etc so stop dis whining of 16ys
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
amaben2020:

We prefer the PDP era to the present ongoing barbarism

These below, looks more like barbarism

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by gurnam: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anambra people dodged a bullet by not voting that Osita Chidoka.
He is completely bereaved of intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50