Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (96890 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
let's see what the lifeless clown Zai Barbar have to say about Obi Peter, maybe they will label him ritualist, Lauretta Anochie useless frog over to you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Algaddaf: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sai baba P.M.B

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
do u guyz know that his son is a mere teacher in a secondary school
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Tospringe: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lugar14:
Atiku and Peter Obi are a great team, they are both employer of labour. Peter Obi is known for his Prudence on spending and Atiku is known to be generous. The two will always find a way of working together.Those who are saying southeast does not deserve VP slot are talking rubbish. Have they forgotten how southwest betrayed PDP in 2015 election, the southeast and South South stood by the PDP. There for it is good to consoles the southeast. If the southwest decided to reinforce failure by voting for APC, they are of no significant. Other regions will vote for PDP.
How did SW betrayed PDP in 2015 ? wish to know.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by icejoel(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
tendingNews:
Peter Obi has been trending since Nigerians learnt that he's the running mate of Atiku Abubakar ahead of 2019 Election.

Now meet Peter Obi's family.
See more photos of Peter Obi's family here
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-peter-obi-family-wife-son-and.html?m=1
hmmm
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
LZAA:

Sarkin,Roger3D and apcheat zombies wee not sleep well cuz of peter obi grin grin
Sarkin wee be calling him peter HOBI grin
cc immhotep greenback salamrushdie DaBullIT onyeoga
Zombies need to receive sense and abandon APCheat by fire by force.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Tospringe: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
M

Anybody that doesn't know Hausa are better than this people when it comes to igbo matter is still growing.
I have know that long ago and I have been shouting it up and down.
U can only have problem with Hausa when their religion is involved.

But this YORUBAS hate IGBOS for practically nothing just inborn hatred and envy against IGBOS.
They beef u in office if u favourite. They beefu in business, they beef u in academics, in church, in politics. Just name it,
People who start and very tender age and that telling their little daughter
"don't bring omo igbo home for me o, I will disown u"
They will sounding that till the gal grows with it
I have known this for long and a Yoruba gal also told this to my friend who was dating here
Same way your numbskull won't stop beefing Anthony Joshua, simply beacuse he's a Yoruba man.

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Pentools(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
papascode:

if ATIKU had choosen a SW as vice APC would have choosen a SE as vice to assure the region of power hand over. But this now is a master stroke because Igbos in the north will be allowed to vote since it is a northerner that is contesting for president. Buhari should be sincere to IGBOs to choose a SE as vice this time to assure the Igbos he is serious of handing over power to them else ATIKU ISSAGOAL.

Bros ur reasoning weak me iswear. U think oshibande is Dundee or what

Him and his Yoruba brethren will just watch bullgharia remove food that he's already eating from his table

Let's be realistic, I think they would have offered igboman the post of senate president,,,,perhaps that was what made PDP make the first move...I for once countered picking SE as running mate but on the second thought I no sabi all this pass people like OBJ, Atiku who encouraged such decisions.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by sekembaakesan(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
It is almost impossible to identify a bastard son among Igbos.

This is simply because of the shape of their heads...

I love Igbos

I love the Yorubas

I love the Hausa people too
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Pentools(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
M

Anybody that doesn't know Hausa are better than this people when it comes to igbo matter is still growing.
I have know that long ago and I have been shouting it up and down.
U can only have problem with Hausa when their religion is involved.

But this YORUBAS hate IGBOS for practically nothing just inborn hatred and envy against IGBOS.
They beef u in office if u favourite. They beefu in business, they beef u in academics, in church, in politics. Just name it,
People who start and very tender age and that telling their little daughter
"don't bring omo igbo home for me o, I will disown u"
They will sounding that till the gal grows with it
I have known this for long and a Yoruba gal also told this to my friend who was dating here

Nwanna you are right, I saw shiiit where I once worked. The man is cool but him brothers him carry follow body no go gree me drink water keep cup. Igbo dis, Igbo dat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Despite all his wealth, he has just two children, not that he can't take care of more but he chooses to use his brain, but those earning 40k or 50k a month will have like 5 or 7 children inside one small room.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by maisauki: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
vanbonattel:
Is the daughter married? Just asking grin
I'd like to have a VP as inlaw.
Stop masturbating
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
He is a knight grin

I first saw this man at Ebitimi Banigo Hall.

Unique! wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tospringe:

Same way your numbskull won't stop beefing Anthony Joshua, simply beacuse he's a Yoruba man.

Im just giving u back what u dished out. cool
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pentools:

Nwanna you are right, I saw shiiit where I once worked. The man is cool but him brothers him carry follow body no go gree me drink water keep cup. Igbo dis, Igbo dat...

That's just how they are

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Tospringe: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Im just giving u back what u dished out. cool
You ain't giving me anything. I've rubbed your shit on your face and you need to deal with it.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tospringe:

You ain't giving me anything.
I've rubbed your shit on your face and you need to deal with it.

Hehehehe my poo ko my boo ni.
U can as well eat that poo of mine if u wish. grin
I don't give a second bleep.
Like I said I'm only giving u back the dish u served. cool
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by WarriAproko: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
The funny thing. The people that vote are not on nairaland or facebook. Ask GEJ upon all the endorsement them still fail
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Tospringe: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hehehehe my poo ko my boo ni.
U can as well eat that poo of mine if u wish. grin
I don't give a second bleep.
Like I said I'm only giving u back the dish u served. cool
Common numbskull. don't change the goal post. you've been caught, you tried to label yourself a saint till reality caught up with you. Go lick your wounds. Everyone knows all the hydraulic oil in your body is full of hatred.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
skarlett:

Unique! wink

Unique Uniport. cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tospringe:

[s]Common numbskull. don't change the goal post. you've been caught, you tried to label yourself a saint till reality caught up with you. Go lick your wounds. Everyone knows all the hydraulic oil in your body is full of hatred. [/s]

U are an irredeemable fool,
I'm a not a saint nor calling myself one
At least most people on this forum know me.
Except u don't,
I say things the way they are without any remorse, and if u are pained about it,
Then BE MY GUEST. cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
He is a knight grin

I first saw this man at Ebitimi Banigo Hall.
Uniport?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Tospringe: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are an irredeemable fool,
I'm a not a saint nor calling myself one
At least most people on this forum know me.
Except u don't,
I say things the way they are without any remorse, and if u are pained about it,
Then BE MY GUEST. cool
I'll deliver the foolish message to your imbecilic father. be my guest.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by wayne4loan: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
ComeAndobo:
Who is wife who is daughter
good question
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Delivar:

The uneducated folks in Nigeria are far greater than the educated ones. Therefore it is the uneducated ones who decide elections in Nigeria. If the educated ones were the majority people like Donald Duke and Fela Durotoye would have been the frontrunners. The problem of this country is just the massive numbers of uneducated people.
POINT NOTED! BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EDUCATED YOUTHS ON TWITTER THAT HAVE GIVEN THE PRESIDENCY TO ATIKU ALREADY! CHAI
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Godmother(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
They look hungry in the first pic. Let them go and feed well first for the battle ahead of them.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tospringe:

[s]I'll deliver the foolish message to your imbecilic father. be my guest.[/s]

I don't blame ur stupidly I heard madness runs ur family.. ur father inherited it from his father who inherited it from his own father .
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Delivar(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
ahmEenu:
POINT NOTED! BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EDUCATED YOUTHS ON TWITTER THAT HAVE GIVEN THE PRESIDENCY TO ATIKU ALREADY! CHAI
Because they know the best candidates out there can't win due to the fact that the less enlightened voters wouldn't vote for them. Buhari is not an option, so to prevent him from getting a second term the "educated youths" had to go for something a bit better who the majority less educated voters will support. Besides, the education I am referring to here is not really about being a graduate. I actually mean having an advanced mindset.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Tospringe: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I don't blame ur stupidly I heard madness runs ur family.. ur father inherited it from his father who inherited it from his own father .
This comment simply reflect the dominant gene in your moronic blood line. Your imbecilic parents shouldn't have married either. .The coming together of a vagabond and an imbecilic can never yield anything good. spit.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Emytini(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC digging to file corruption case against Peter Obi right now

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by babeosisi: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
tendingNews:
Peter Obi has been trending since Nigerians learnt that he's the running mate of Atiku Abubakar ahead of 2019 Election.

Now meet Peter Obi's family.
See more photos of Peter Obi's family here
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-peter-obi-family-wife-son-and.html?m=1

Why is he wearing ogboni dress
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
vanbonattel:
Is the daughter married? Just asking grin
I'd like to have a VP as inlaw.
grin grin grin grin grin oleeeeeee; just joking though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.