Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (96885 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
I believe in this combination of Atiku and Peter Obi since this will help mend faces with our northern brothers and serve as a unifying factor between the two ethnic group. Baba has sowed seed of hatred amongst these two tribe but with Peter obi and Atiku's joint ticket, the Hausa's can now move around freely in the east without been seen as an enemy, hence all hands must be on deck to unify our great country. I think i will soon be atikuated (lol, as PDP supporters would say)for the sake of peace and unity which Atiku/peter obi joint ticket portrays.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Banmeallday: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Responsible family.

How do you know...because of picture?

Then what about the following are they not “Responsible”

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Banmeallday: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
ststyreal:
I believe in this combination of Atiku and Peter Obi since this will help mend faces with our northern brothers and serve as a unifying factor between the two ethnic group. Baba has sowed seed of hatred amongst these two tribe but with Peter obi and Atiku's joint ticket, the Hausa's can now move around freely in the east without been seen as an enemy, hence all hands must be on deck to unify our great country. I think i will soon be atikuated (lol, as PDP supporters would say)for the sake of peace and unity which Atiku/peter obi joint ticket portrays.

Were Hausa not moving around freely before, since the war sef.....yet they were slaughtering the hell out of people and having their police militants extort billions of Naira daily till date.

I didnt know you suddenly had brothers in the North except those Igbo who dont hear word all because you have been given a POSSIBLE VP role like Okadigbo was given and Ekwueme and Ukiwe occupied for a short while before being booted out...

You people have suddenly become poets just like that..

Maybe its better to be a poet than a shythole member so congrats

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by PDPGuy: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
babeosisi:

Why is he wearing ogboni dress
That’s not ogboni dress o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Banmeallday:

Were Hausa not moving around freely before, since the war sef.....yet they were slaughtering the hell out of people and having their police militants extort billions of Naira daily till date.

I didnt know you suddenly had brothers in the North except those Igbo who dont hear word all because you have been given a POSSIBLE VP role like Okadigbo was given and Ekwueme and Ukiwe occupied for a short while before being booted out...

You people have suddenly become poets just like that..

Maybe its better to be a poet than a shythole member so congrats

Sorry I don't reply mentions that tends towards tribal and sentimental fracas. I am a honest Nigerian and moreover who told you I am from the east.... The reality is glaring that both the east and north have this feeling of they dont like us and we dont like them especially since baba assumed power. So please stay off my mention cos i am not interested in all these ethnic fight you people engaged in this forum. I am for a peaceful and unify Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Banmeallday: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
ststyreal:

Sorry I don't reply mentions that tends towards tribal and sentimental fracas. I am a honest Nigerian and moreover who told you I am from the east.... The reality is glaring that both the east and north have this feeling of they dont like us and we dont like them especially since baba assumed power. So please stay off my mention cos i am not interested in all these ethnic fight you people engaged in this forum. I am for a peaceful and unify Nigeria.

Oh I’m so sorry. Do you need a tampoon or tissue paper? Don’t you know that when you make such remarks on matters you dont know much about, some ADULTS are going to respond and they just might disagree with you.

But dont let that bother you ehh....

Can a lion and Zebra stay in the same cage? What of a frog and a fly?

Let me stop there for now before you do something unnecessary
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by GrowUpBoys: 12:28am On Oct 13, 2018
tendingNews:
Peter Obi has been trending since Nigerians learnt that he's the running mate of Atiku Abubakar ahead of 2019 Election.

Now meet Peter Obi's family.
See more photos of Peter Obi's family here
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-peter-obi-family-wife-son-and.html?m=1

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Splashme: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Incoming Vice President.....

ATIKULATED !!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by lilyheaven: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
See big man, only 2 children,

Papa ejima my mechanic neighbour get 9
Chai
That is the spirit!
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 1:47am On Oct 13, 2018
By his grace
hisgrace090:
Responsible family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Tospringe:

This comment simply reflect the dominant gene in your moronic blood line. Your imbecilic parents shouldn't have married either. .The coming together of a vagabond and an imbecilic can never yield anything good. spit.

I blame ur daft parents who despite knowing they posses single IQ digit each yet decided to get married just to dispense series of dimwitted down syndrome offsprings ,
That only consistute offline and online nuisance
U are generation is cursed foreva angry
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by lochi01(m): 3:34am On Oct 13, 2018
This is nigeria. Omo see VP.2019
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by shizzleStar: 4:07am On Oct 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
In my opinion I feel Atiku has made a big mistake! Igbos won't have voted buhari. He should have chosen a non tribalistic yoruba man. Well let's wait till 2019. I hope peter obi can speak hausa so that when they go and campaign in the north he can speak it to them there to deceive them he is their "brother" grin grin grin grin
lesbiangoat, Does buhari or osibanjo understand Igbo? So what language is he going to use to deceive Igbos to vote for him? Stupid and unadulterated fool
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 4:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

Oh I’m so sorry. Do you need a tampoon or tissue paper? Don’t you know that when you make such remarks on matters you dont know much about, some ADULTS are going to respond and they just might disagree with you.

But dont let that bother you ehh....

Can a lion and Zebra stay in the same cage? What of a frog and a fly?

Let me stop there for now before you do something unnecessary
(Don’t you know that when you make such remarks on matters you dont know much about, some ADULTS are going to respond and they just might disagree with you.)
I am not posting for you to agree or disagree with me, if someone post something you don't agree with, you can easily ignore instead of quoting the person. This is my own opinion about the state of the nation and I am entitled to it. You can express yours without quoting me, thanks.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

How do you know...because of picture?

Then what about the following are they not “Responsible”

I know peter obi right from his house.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by megafone: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Wait o, stunning daughter you wrote?

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by cadre88(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Last last, I will marry a VP's daughter..
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Tospringe: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I blame ur daft parents who despite knowing they posses single IQ digit each yet decided to get married just to dispense series of dimwitted down syndrome offsprings ,
That only consistute offline and online nuisance
U are generation is cursed foreva angry
Don't celebrate yet suck head. Just do me a little favour, go give your imbecilic and mentally deranged father a blow on his head in order to end his miserable life, i heard his brain is now saline and tepid. Go do dat numbskull.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Tospringe:

Don't celebrate yet suck head. Just do me a little favour, go give your imbecilic and mentally deranged father a blow on his head in order to end his miserable life, i heard his brain is now saline and tepid. Go do dat numbskull.
Hehehehe ofcoz I'm celebrating bashing u left right and center u dimwitted slug borm by a dipoloda of a mother and sired busy an oafish man with an empty cranium u call father.
It's a genetic thing I don't blame u.
I will tell u ur life history tomorrow grin
The truth u don't know yet .im just very busy now

And Say hi to that Bufo marinus u call dad at home. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.