Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (66435 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Fatherstruggle(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
ATI KU in yoruba means WE DON DIE.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Num07033711115(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The Albatross in the room for Atiku.

OBJ will do anything just to get his hands back on our commonwealth through Atiku.

Despite calling Atiku a thief and a crook and moraly bankrupt person he is now running around trying to help him fix his US ban issue. The same Ban he was given for stealing millions of dollars from Nigeria and stashing in US through his 4th wife while he was VP under Obasanjo.

Duo from hell

e dey pain somebody o
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by kayodekb: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

By Akin Omoz-Oarhe

Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t you do your independent reasoning? Just imagine Atiku telling you that he is a provider of labour and services through his various investments and you are now jumping all over the place repeating same. Can’t you ask what labour he has provided and who are the beneficiaries of the services defender. Can’t you ask how the “services” he has provided over the years, improved the life of the down trodden? What a shame. Let me help you here, taking a glance at one one of his best known investments, the America University of Nigeria.

Atiku owns America University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home state. Constituting the Board are:

BOARD MEMBERS.
**1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Non-Nigerian
**2. Dr. John Campbell. Non-Nigerian
**3. Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Nigerian
**4. Dr. Louis Goodman. Non-Nigerian
**5. Mr. Gabriele Volpi. Non-Nigerian
**6. Alhaji Tajudeen Dantata. Nigeria
**7. H.E. Prof. Gilbert Bukenya. Non-Nigerian
**8. Prof. William Bertrand. Non-Nigerian
**9. Vice Admiral D. J. Ezeoba. Nigerian
**10.Bishop Matthew Kukah. Nigerian
**11. Dr. Anna Mokgokong. Non-Nigerian
**12. Alhaji Adamu Abubakar. Nigerian
**13. Chief (Dr.) Mike Adenuga. Nigerian
**14. Dr. Peter Lewis. Non-Nigerian
**15. Mr. Jon Freeman. Non-Nigerian
**16. Mr. Ike Chioke. Nigerian
**17. Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun Nigerian
**18. Dr. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian

Can you believe that 56% of the Board membership are non-Nigerians. Why would Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run his University.

LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Since inception of the University, there have been four Presidents which are equivalent to our Vice Chancellors. They are
**1. David Huwiler. Non-Nigerian
**2. Michael Smith. Non-Nigerian
**3. Margee Ensign. Non- Nigerian
**4. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian.

Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are not good enough to Head his school? Not even one? I can only think out a reason: It is part of human behavior to see in other people what you are. If you are a fraud, you think everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all Nigerians are all fraud like him who should never be allowed to Head his institution lest they financially crumble the place.

WHAT BENEFIT DO PARENTS OF ADAMAWA KIDS DERIVE FROM THE SCHOOL?

For a First Degree, The fee is :
Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Student Activities 60,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000

TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two hundred and eight thousand, three hundred naira only). In addition to this, a student that decides to take an extra course in a semester beyond the 15 credit units for that semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit unit. Note also that the feeding here is for only 42 meals the college would provide. You provide the rest 1050 meals for yourself. In simple term, a student spends over N4m per annum just to be student of Atikus University.

Adamawa is not a particularly rich state. Most people are peasant farmers. A permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on annual salary of about N2m. Such a Permanent Secretary would need a two year salary to pay one year school fees of one of his four children in AUN. What could be giving Atiku the picture that his people can afford such a fee? Again we can see Atiku projecting his life style on others. As a custom officer, Atiku became a multi billionaire from stealing public fund. He expects other public officers to do same. As regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely believes they are simply not worthy of attending his school.
The chances are high that there may not be up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and definitely not a single child of the honest civil Servant or Peasant.

WHAT TYPE OF CHILDREN IS ATIKU BREEDING?
Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that had spent over N60,000 monthly on accommodation and had been fed 42 times at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now academically endowed, he desires to improve his fatherland by taking up an accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of Finance where his entire annual salary is less than N500,000 to cater for his accommodation, feeding, clothing, transportation and with a view to bring up his own child in colleges not worse than the one
he attended. Tell me what he would do? Sure there is only one way open to him. It is to behave like Atiku and go straight for the treasury.

Nigerian youths, please avoid Atiku like a plague

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by positivethought: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/obasanjo-acquire-us-visa-atiku-apc/
APCEEEE shame!,so now obasanjo that you people said is no longer relevant, has so much influence as to ask the US to change her policy, you people have been shouting Atiku go to the US,Atiku challenge you people to show evidence of his corruption you couldn't but kept on shouting go to the US,if Atiku goes to the US n returns then you people are finished politically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by omoranmilowo: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC should face the problem facing Nigeria not opposition.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Buterflyle0: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luckylife:
I strongly believe that a Christian which you claim you are will not support any body that all the killings of innocent either through his action or inaction . Not all those who claim Christian really know their obligations . For the sake of innocent children killed by fulanis because of cow no Christian or living thing will support the man that have the power to stop or curb the killings of innocent but decides to play ethnicity or politics with human lives .
To a true Christian saving lives is better than saving money or cow .
The spirits and cries of the innocent children killed are waiting for you next action between saving lives or saving money after reading this .
God is watching all of us !
Any earthly possessions you are receiving or been promise by supporting government that don't care about the lives of its citizens doesn't worth your soul after death .
Note : This is the last time I will be quoting you and thanks for your reply .

Go and tell that to all the Christians who died at the hands of GEJ when he allowed Boko haram to run free to the extent of brazenly operating I'm Abuja our nations capital.

Was it not in the era of Jonathan that churches were being bombed at will by boko haram?

Was it not in his era that nobody can walk into any church without being checked by a metal detector?

Have you forgotten the UN building bomb blast? The nya nya bomb blast both in Abuja?

PMB has put a stop to all that

Yes I am a christian and I will stand with a Muslim called Buhari. If you don't like it then report me to Jesus who himself dined with a tax collector and drank from a Samaritan.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by RexTramadol1: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
ATIKU is all I know
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Smile4daddy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ketaokeipheoma: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
@apc the same way festus keyamo is helping pmb look for his certificate abi result with minister of justice
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Modarun(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
I thought they said OBJ was a light weight who dnt have any power? Tinubu should pick up his fone and call Trump to stop OBj na? hehehe Zombies
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by kareemkamil(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oya, wailer start ur wailling. Baba till 2023. Ipob this is the way to LAGOON.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by EDOLUWA: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Firefire:
The terrorist organization called APC, is in GREAT PAIN...

Haba
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by lusim(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
One thing always surprise me about this country, APC knew all these issues about Atiku and they never dim it fit to arrest and prosecute him since.

Truly some people are above the law in this country.

APC falling once hand since 1890
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by icon007(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
You lied!

While doing all that, Obj never supported GEJ or even pretend to support him for his second term. Why are u people so desperate trying to make one look like a betrayal! Why?

Obj, gej and d north had agreement or gej to go 1 term, Obj insist on fulfilling the arrangement, does dat make him a betrayal.

Or I see, na u. Buharist!

Let me tell u I supported buhari as well in 2015 but guy, we can't continue like dis na. Mind u I also supported gej in 2011.

U can't cause confusion between Atiku and Obj now bro, they know themselves. That's why Obj insisted on some clergy men as withnesses

madridguy:
Trust Pa OBJ at your own peril grin grin grin

Even though am not with Atiku, but he should be careful before OBJ stylishly send him he Guantanamo Bay detention camp grin grin grin

Pa OBJ attended GEJ's daughter wedding, dance with the couple and still do GEJ strong thing tongue

ATIKU Watch your back.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by kareemkamil(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Obasanjo, indirectly exposing Atiku to USA

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ketaokeipheoma: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
u beter go back to that ur dream nd re check it wella may be before u wakeup will be after election next year

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Butoneday2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin

But he is presently meeting with Trump at the White House? What is APC saying?
They are confused
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by ATEAMS: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
and so what?
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by emexc11(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Click like for Buhari and share for Atiku

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ikpongiton: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes and we have chosen a good man in PMB

is this all?then stop wasting your saliva,because atiku will still carry the day

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by senatordave1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ikpongiton:
is this all?then stop wasting your saliva,because atiku will still carry the day
Buhari has 30% in aks
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by blackboy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC are clowns . Now they are facing Atiku over US visa. Unserious set of ppl. Face economy, make Nigerians happy and fulfil your campaign promises.yeye. OBJ is now American govt or embassy to issue visa or it was how they got US visa for Aisha?
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by olaolaking: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin

But he is presently meeting with Trump at the White House? What is APC saying?
Sorry to say that you are a lier
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ogaga87(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jagaban short leg can't do this
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Elaric(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why not focus on delivering what Nigerian needs from the Government and not digging information on who is acquiring visa for who.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by SadMemories(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/obasanjo-acquire-us-visa-atiku-apc/
laughing in daura. which time this wicked and desperate BUHARI AND HIS BOYS turn news reporter. atikulation to the lifeless skeleton of NIGERIA.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Buterflyle0: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ikpongiton:

You better wake up

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by onomshevy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
looking forward to champions league final 2019. bubu vs atikulate
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari Zombies wouldn't like this at all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by maxzzo1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Empty heads like APC "acquire visa" na wao for which market
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by SadMemories(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Go and tell that to all the Christians who died at the hands of GEJ when he allowed Boko haram to run free to the extent of brazenly operating I'm Abuja our nations capital.

Was it not in the era of Jonathan that churches were being bombed at will by boko haram?

Was it not in his era that nobody can walk into any church without being checked by a metal detector?

Have you forgotten the UN building bomb blast? The nya nya bomb blast both in Abuja?

PMB has put a stop to all that

Yes I am a christian and I will stand with a Muslim called Buhari. If you don't like it then report me to Jesus who himself dined with a tax collector and drank from a Samaritan.
Ah omo winners church wey just choose to lie at the detriment of innocent nigerians at the receiving end.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Deepfreezer(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
ATIKOBI ATIKOBI TIKO TIKO OBI
ATIKOBI
ATIKOBI.
I and my house are so Atikulated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.