Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (66436 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/obasanjo-acquire-us-visa-atiku-apc/
he can't go to USA was a problem...Getting the visa is a threat..I nor understand oooo
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ikpongiton: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:
Buhari has 30% in aks
malaria infested dream.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Princewell2012(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2018
somito121:
Why are these guys in APC so pained about the new combo ATIKULATED PETER.

Because they know that with Atiku bubu is in a very big soup. APC shall fail woefully comes next year general election. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Oponel1962: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2018
No wonder the sec.general of the UN once said that it is in Nigeria that he would have loved to spend his retirement.
Any stupid thing can happen in Nigeria.
Nothing is bad no matter how rotten.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Princewell2012(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
Trust Pa OBJ at your own peril grin grin grin

Even though am not with Atiku, but he should be careful before OBJ stylishly send him he Guantanamo Bay detention camp grin grin grin

Pa OBJ attended GEJ's daughter wedding, dance with the couple and still do GEJ strong thing tongue

ATIKU Watch your back.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba beyond 2023.

Hmm that means OBJ is powerful. Then your baba is in trouble.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Princewell2012(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You must be a prophet , this your photoshopped photo will soon come to reality and then your dullard will be shifting on himself in his Daura village ..can I get a huge Amen

Amen my brother so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Princewell2012(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
If it is true that he's been banned, there's nothing Obasanjo can do about it.

It is a lie. Anybody that was baned can be lifted or unbanned.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Codes151(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The Albatross in the room for Atiku.

OBJ will do anything just to get his hands back on our commonwealth through Atiku.

Despite calling Atiku a thief and a crook and moraly bankrupt person he is now running around trying to help him fix his US ban issue. The same Ban he was given for stealing millions of dollars from Nigeria and stashing in US through his 4th wife while he was VP under Obasanjo.

Duo from hell

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by dukekingsley(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Take it or leave it
Sai BABA @2019
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by kayodekb: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Ogaga87:

Save this effort used for excavating such to assist your sleeping and unscrupulous brother back to Daura..
I'm deaf to whatever APC and their messagers have concerning the best duo-A.T.I.K.O.B.I

YEAH BECAUSE YOU ARE REASONING WITH YOUR ANUS...
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ogaga87(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2018
kayodekb:

YEAH BECAUSE YOU ARE REASONING WITH YOUR ANUS...

See this relevant jackass still get mouth to talk.. I pity that man laying claim of you as a son when in real sense you're actually a BASTARD
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ogaga87(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2018
nko22:
HELLO FRIENDS STILL ON OUR WINNING MATCHES..HERE IS YOUR LEGIT AND RELIABLE FOR BETTING..SINCE I FOUND THIS MY SOURCE I AM NOW A HAPPY MAN..YOU KEEP SCAMMING EVERYDAY..HERE IS YOUR LAST PLACE TO WIN AND BE HAPPY..NO DOUBTING , NO SCAM PLS..BE AMONG OF OUR WINNING TEAMS FOR TODAYS GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP

You craze don require international attention bros

You can't cover the entire page with your advert na

One ticket should be okay pls
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by kayodekb: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Ogaga87:

See this relevant jackass still get mouth to talk.. I pity that man laying claim of you as a son when in real sense you're actually a BASTARD

AM NOT SURPRISE BY YOUR RHETORIC THINKING BECAUSE IT'S QUIET OBVIOUS YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF BABY FACTORY AND IT'S VERY CERTAIN UR SLUT MOTHER DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO IMPEREGNATED HER AMONG THOSE MISERABLE MEN WHO SLEPT WITH YOUR SLUT MOTHER
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Emmybweb9: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2018
K
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Ogaga87(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2018
kayodekb:

AM NOT SURPRISE BY YOUR RHETORIC THINKING BECAUSE IT'S QUIET OBVIOUS YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF BABY FACTORY AND IT'S VERY CERTAIN UR SLUT MOTHER DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO IMPEREGNATED HER AMONG THOSE MISERABLE MEN WHO SLEPT WITH YOUR SLUT MOTHER

The size of your problem is immeasurable but I would advised that the next time you see your ACCLAIMED mother, courageously walk up to her and ask her the simple question of WHO IS TRULY YOUR FATHER.. A lot would be unfolded for you.. Please tell her I sent you but don't mention my name..
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by toprealman: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yes OBJ now works with the American embassy.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by kayodekb: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Ogaga87:

The size of your problem is immeasurable but I would advised that the next time you see your ACCLAIMED mother, courageously walk up to her and ask her the simple question of WHO IS TRULY YOUR FATHER.. A lot would be unfolded for you.. Please tell her I sent you but don't mention my name..

LOL... E PAIN THE FATHERLESS IDIOT.
I FEEL UR PAIN, HOLD UR SLUT MOTHER RESPONSIBLE FOR UR MISERABLE LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.