Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (52971 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by JacksonOyibo: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by larrybee2017(f): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Banmeallday:

Well folks this is a typical Naija fellow from the shythole. See them getting all emotional because I called their Fake pastor out.

Well at least you were right about one thing, not a dime of my money has gone to do the devils work, but I’m afraid money you could have helped feed your parents or the less fortunate you happily gave Oyedepo and thought you may gain blessings.

WELL, today na today is your day of blessings because you will read the following...

“You will no longer support, associate, nor be deceived by private jet camp owning so called pastors again”

“You will channel your energy to better yourself, family, and community, including demanding for referendum and/or restructuring of the Nigger Area to reflect the autonomous regions at the time of independence granted by her majesty”

“You will not gain erections watching Europeans play football nor gist about their goals or lifestyle until your own league becomes world class”

“You will not spend another dime wearing or buying weaves for Nigger Area women with low self esteem and tell them they on their own are beautiful with god given hair that sets them apart from ALL women worldwide”

Go and sin no more

May I ask what really happened to your brain? I'm confuse cause you're making no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Ukpoaustin: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
An urgent vacancy in an American based Health and Nutrition Company in Ikeja Lagos. Please call this numbers if interested. 09030857555 or 08104210040. Qualification Bsc. In any field.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by mezutallia(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Each time this festus of a guy spews trash, this is how I see him

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by fakati(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Keyamo is even more lifeless that bubu what a pity
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by donj84: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance

bros bros, na wa ooooo..how you type this message now to this place...you go say na person phone now you borrow?? I hail oooo
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Basseybruce: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's getting messier.... This is just the begining...
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by IME1: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
But Buhari's vice is a clergy man
And Kumuyi visited recently and no one accused him 9f mixing religion with politics
Why these double standards

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by hismail55(m): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Any religion leader leave church and start romance his self with politician.either Buhari or Atiku or what call?, deserve more than insults...Nigerian politicians are selfish and callous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by ifiokjohn(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
OlaAshawo:
while kumuyi romancing terrorists

another hypocrite
Guy you are wicked o why u the pray make buhari die na..See ur signature.

Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kingspin:
Even till tomorrow Buhari/APC will not give you any constructive answer or issue base reply. APC busy picking anything to defend Buhari. Don't waste your time with them

Note; Before you vote for APC consult senator Shehu Sani right now.

They should consult Andy Okeke too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Banmeallday: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
larrybee2017:

May I ask what really happened to your brain? I'm confuse cause you're making no sense

So you read my entire post and now forming you dont understand.

NOPE

You understand very well, and that my post indicts you.....

Be careful
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Crossbow(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
The most pressing issue now is the font OP is using on his phone.. Pls change it..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by flaver: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Wow............ grin grin dustbin + toilet =A.P.C
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2018
boxypane:
The corrupt saddist in Reno omokri no making am get sense. The idiot should come play the game on the soil. Shameless ram of a runaway.
What is a Bishop doing in the mist of looters?
Simply put what was Jesus Christ doing in the midst of the Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by enemyofprogress: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
must you use phone? My friend get out of here and go and read your books
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by jaxxy(m): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2018
When people loose sight of their objectivity they become sycophants. I don’t know why Nigeria politicians and their aide fall into this position over and over again. Imagine once respected festus kayamo, same thing happened to Ruben abati and even Reno himself when he was in power.

People don’t resign when they feel their superior or bosses have lost their focus/bearing/political compass and refused to change. They stick arrnd probably for money or relevance and this never helps the situation in government improve. They all loose their conscience and objectivity when in the corridors of power. I don’t know why.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by enemyofprogress: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=72033085][/quote]what are those things on your chest? Are they breasts?omu or oyan?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by madridsta007(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:
Mixing religion with politics f***ed Europe up for centuries under the Popes.

Oyedepo is a disgrace for fraternizing with these lots.

You are the one that is a disgrace.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by LANDLORD72: 12:28am On Oct 13, 2018
NaijaMutant:

I quoted this lots to give them relevance grin

I also pray God to save them from any Atikulated suicide cool

BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN PROMISES IN 2015:

1. I will make fuel price N45 per liter
2. There will be free education at every level
3. I will pay Nigerian youths N5,000 monthly
4. I will increase minimum wage and pay graduates salaries for 1 year
5. There will be free food for primary schools pupils everyday
6. I will revive our refineries in my first year as president
7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months as president
8. There will be 3 million jobs every year
9. I will stop government officials from seeking medical care abroad
10. I will make N1 = $1
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by LANDLORD72: 12:28am On Oct 13, 2018
BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN PROMISES IN 2015:

1. I will make fuel price N45 per liter
2. There will be free education at every level
3. I will pay Nigerian youths N5,000 monthly
4. I will increase minimum wage and pay graduates salaries for 1 year
5. There will be free food for primary schools pupils everyday
6. I will revive our refineries in my first year as president
7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months as president
8. There will be 3 million jobs every year
9. I will stop government officials from seeking medical care abroad
10. I will make N1 = $1
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Aprilitta: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Welcome to best sex dating site http://fas.st/7g3Ef
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by D1zion: 12:38am On Oct 13, 2018
This keyamo with his face & eyes like prostitute looking for customers. I had respect for him before, but ever since he starts running his mouth like someone who is having diarrhea in his mouth like his female dog prostitute Loretha Onoche, cos of the benefits he's getting in this God forsaken one sided government. He's talking to people that matters in the world anyhow. He should remember that nothing last forever & he'll soon be dropped from that his nonsense post. Rubbish Man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by omokab: 1:01am On Oct 13, 2018
You know oyesepo's wealth is not increasing again as the looters are not bringing in looted funds to his church again. They will all fail together.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by ReachHard: 2:12am On Oct 13, 2018
When the "devils" come knocking on your door(s), it's your prerogative to either answer it, or just STAY AWAY.

OPEN YOUR EYEZ !

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by nduka84(m): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2018
boxypane:
The corrupt saddist in Reno omokri no making am get sense. The idiot should come play the game on the soil. Shameless ram of a runaway.
What is a Bishop doing in the mist of looters?
but this bishop have also visited and fraternised with buhari too, in the past, you never called buhari a looter. Don't worry, by the time atiku becomes president, we shall all hear of how buhari as and his cronies looted Nigeria too. If buhari had evidences of corruption and looting against atiku, he would have arrested him since.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by nduka84(m): 2:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Democratic election are opportunities for people to vote for politicians who will represent their interests, eliminate their problems, and also bring them the dividends of democracy. This was what Nigerians were expecting, when they voted enmerse for buhari and APC in 2015. APC and buhari came with so much promises. The people believed them and voted overwhelmingly for them. But today, Nigerians are disappointed. Non of the promises made by APC was kept by buhari. APC promised us restructuring, they promised free education. They promised stable and regular electricity. Etc. But today fashola himself who once criticized Jonathan for not providing electricity for Nigerians, is now finding it very difficult to provide the same electricity. All the gains PDP made in advancing our democracy, has been derailed or completely destroyed. Since APC assumed power they have not been able to conduct any election to pure conclusion, all they been able to offer is chronic inconclusive elections, all over the federation. APC came on board promising us to fight corruption, but since the , they started their corruption fight, no single accused has been convicted by the law court. What will we not talk about? Is the the high rate of human right abuses under this government. We have the case of the shite Muslim leaders, whom the court have on so many occasions granted bail, but buhari chose to disobey the court, and has continually held this man in detention. infact this government has failed in all ramifications. I don't know any single thing I can point at, that they have initiated and finished. what of the high profile corruption scandals that has rocked this government from time to time? Just recently we had the case of forgery against a finance minister. A responsible government that is seriously fighting corruption would have arrested and prosecuted her, instead of allowing her flee out of the country. APC is a complete fraud, and it is only a foolish fool that will continue to support them blindly. Security wise, we also know that this government has failed woefully, let's take into account the killings that been going on in the middle belt, by the herdsmen. This killing has been going on while the government chose to spend their time, accusing the opposition (PDP) for sponsoring the crises. And When they saw that Nigerians weren't buying into their blame games anymore, they diverted their blames and Libya and late Gaddafi. They said it was late Gaddafi's fighters that were come into Nigeria to kill Nigerians. Please my people, is this not the highest show of irresponsiblity and cluelessness? How can a responsible government allow foriegners to come into its territory , kill it's citizens, and go Scott free? This change has to be changed if things must start getting better for us all. Nigerians have been made hopeless by this APC government, the rate at which people commit suicide in this country , under government has hit it's highest. Never in the history of Nigeria, has people been so quick to commit suicide, like they now do under this administration. Everyday we hear stories of people jumping into the Lagos lagoon. We hear stories of people drinking ota pia pia, or shooting themselves on the head. What of our health system, which this government has rendered comatose, and don't even believe in? Buhari now travels out of Nigeria for medical tourism, anyhow he likes , he couldn't even equip the aso rock clinic, we all heard is wife (Aisha) complaining the other time, that even simple syringes and cotton wool were not available in the clinic, but buhari travels on medical tourism , when ever he likes, even when he has simple illnesses, like ear infections , that can be treated here in Nigeria. Go to different Nigerian hospitals and see how Nigerians are dying for simple treatable illnesses, go to LUTH and all our major other government hospitals. Why can't buhari bring those kinds of hospital and medical care he enjoys abroad, over here in Nigeria? Is it not as simple as flying this high quality doctors, back home to train and retrain our doctors? And also buying those standard equipments he enjoys over there, and bring them here to equip our hospitals into modern standards, in accordance with what is obtained overseas. Please Nigerians let's change this hopeless change in 2019. Let's vote for our well-being and that of generations, yet unborn. Nigeria must not continue like this. Our fathers shouted "up NEPA" We shouted "UP NEPA". We must not allow our children and generations yet unborn to also shout "UP NEPA". We must not continue like this , Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better. We most stop voting in tribal lines and sentiments , and vote for true leaders and politicians, who are serious in solving our problems and hardships.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by olujames(m): 3:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Who knows how to get to nairaland.com's management. I paid 50k for Advertising into the designated bank account and notified whoever is meant to receive the email (evidence@nairaland. com) of the payment. 15 days later, nairaland has not acknowledged the payment nor funded my account with the money. Is this customer service?

I have sent about 7 emails asking for my account to be funded or money returned, but all i get is a brick-wall. I also posted a couple of messages on nairaland's facebook page, but no one has bothered to reply.

If nairaland is no longer taking ads, pls send my money back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Tony Momoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.