Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (52949 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo Over PDP Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by ojonugwap(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2018
XaintJoel20:

But it was cool for Pastor Williams Kumuyi to have "fraternised" with President Buhari.

I think supporting PMB and senselessness go hand in hand...

Think before you speak Bahar is the president of the country they can visit him not like that oyedekpo in the mist of corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

What type of question is that. How dare you question a man of god. Don’t you know he is a General Overseer and has God’s direct cell number. Don’t you know how many people instead of gearing up for revolution and serious things are instead flocking like fools to his camps and vigils....

You dont have respect for Men like Him who have brought so much deceit I mean healing and deliverance to the Nigger Area mumus....
First i was like whats this man saying then i got your comment. Man of God acting like politicians .
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Caseless: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Kingspin:
Even till tomorrow Buhari/APC will not give you any constructive answer or issue base reply. APC busy picking anything to defend Buhari. Don't waste your time with them

Note; Before you vote for APC consult senator Shehu Sani right now.
keep deceiving yourself. Shehu sani is the candidate presented to inec by the party.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by gcof(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Kingspin:
Even till tomorrow Buhari/APC will not give you any constructive answer or issue base reply. APC busy picking anything to defend Buhari. Don't waste your time with them

and Andy Okeke living in bondage

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Lanre0: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2018
omokri and his likes should not deceive themselves. Oyedepo has since been known to be a politician and a businessman using religious colouration to deceive gullible minds. Oyedepo knows what he gained from thievery government of Jonathan through several shady dealings. we cannot forget oritsajafor connection so easily.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by 2shure: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2018
ahhh ahhhhh
her
arrangee mastas yo
hay hay
arrangee master o

padi padi
wayo wayo
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2018
ucyonline:

Same thing Jesus was doing in the midst of robbers. Guess that answers your question.

Hope you now feel better for calling people looters without evidence?
Are you in this country at all? What do I need to call the devil a destroyer?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2018
stinechykee:
ewu you never see anything mar Mr when muric or fr mbaka were campaigning for your buhari now you don get mouth
Didn't know u were this brainless, not been able to separate dust from grains. Lesson for thought, the lizard will never need a tree to scratch his back'. Can your brain carry that
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2018
olabrad:

Reno stayed abroad because he knows buhari is a senseless beast that disregards human rights.

What was adeboye doing with buhari, a proven thief?
A proven thief? Guess he stole the senses of these wailers.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Splasshhh(f): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2018
I am not around o
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2018
nduka84:
but this bishop have also visited and fraternised with buhari too, in the past, you never called buhari a looter. Don't worry, by the time atiku becomes president, we shall all hear of how buhari as and his cronies looted Nigeria too. If buhari had evidences of corruption and looting against atiku, he would have arrested him since.
May I ask you why you think Jonathan wasn't arrested? We wouldn't have all the time in the world to persecute only criminals when dividends of democracy needs to be provided for good Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2018
chisco82:

Simply put what was Jesus Christ doing in the midst of the Pharisees.
Funny you, I will leave you to political history and much more. You don't need to like @OAPFreeze... He'd help u with that to a reasonable extent.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by macello4(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:
Mixing religion with politics f***ed Europe up for centuries under the Popes.

Oyedepo is a disgrace for fraternizing with these lots.
Modified.
Let me make it clear that I'm not a supporter of either side. They're one and the same.
Fela sang and it still applies today;

Election story nko

Obasanjo plan am very well

Election story nko

Him take old politicians

Wey rule Nigeria before

The same old politicians

Wey spoil Nigeria before

Obasanjo carry all of them

All of them dey there now

E no finish, e no finish...

The young Africans them get two ears for head

Them get two eyes too

Them dey see the thing wey dey happen

Them dey hear am too

Few people dey fat with big money

And the rest dey hungry

Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo

Na wayo him dey all the time

Make him carry me go any court

I go open book for am

Na wayo government we dey o

E gba mi o

Na weak government we dey o

Ye paripa o

Na paddy paddy government we dey

E gba mi o

Yeah!

We give money

Paddy paddy

Arrange ni

Wayo wayo

Economic

We give money

Paddy paddy

Wayo wayo

werey who care about ur fela nonsense lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by shady2royce(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Thank you Earthbound for bringing this song back, please let keep sharing this to open people's eyes and change our mind about this APC n PDP things. Is the same people, same strategy. NO TO APC N PDP come 2019

Earthbound:
Mixing religion with politics f***ed Europe up for centuries under the Popes.

Oyedepo is a disgrace for fraternizing with these lots.
Modified.
Let me make it clear that I'm not a supporter of either side. They're one and the same.
Fela sang and it still applies today;

Election story nko

Election story nko

Him take old politicians

Wey rule Nigeria before

The same old politicians

Wey spoil Nigeria before

Obasanjo carry all of them

All of them dey there now

E no finish, e no finish...

The young Africans them get two ears for head

Them get two eyes too

Them dey see the thing wey dey happen

Them dey hear am too

Few people dey fat with big money

And the rest dey hungry

Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo

Na wayo him dey all the time

Make him carry me go any court

I go open book for am

Na wayo government we dey o

E gba mi o

Na weak government we dey o

Ye paripa o

Na paddy paddy government we dey

E gba mi o

Yeah!

We give money

Paddy paddy

Arrange ni

Wayo wayo

Economic

We give money

Paddy paddy

Wayo wayo

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by sehin79(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2018
KEYAMO we know remo we dont know ....
when i hear keyamo
i hear fighter, i hear someone that stands for something
but when i hear REMO,
all i hear is twitter,if there was no twitter remo would never have a voice.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by EternalBeing: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Who is the most viable Christian-friendly available option to Buhari? Non except Atiku, and highly intelligent Oyedepo knows Christians would be safer during his tenure. Hence he stepped out to open other Christians eyes so that we support him before it's too late for us. The first person to comment and condemn on this thread is an Islamic APC junky, and senseless gullible Christians followed him to condemn this wonderful courageous man called Oyedepo. I see a lot of myopic senseless coward bastards called selfish Christians commenting here. They are holed-up in their shallow selfish life and won't do poo to save their unborn generation; the future of Christianity in Nigeria. They think through their anus and are very quick to condemn the courageous Christians that do the needful to avert the impeding doom called Buhari second Term. What have you fools here condemning Oyedepo done to stop blood-thirsty Islamic APC/Buhari. Non of you went out to protest the robbery of PDP Adeleke mandate in Osun, non of your prevented Ambode from being supplanted with an islamic Buhari/Tinubu stooge, etc.. You just want to keep deceiving yourselves that you are alive and enjoying Life that Buhari and his Fulani folks would soon endanger as soon as they come back to Power. Idiots Christians, for once in your Life time stop being ranting cowards that only condemn those that do progressive things that your wickedly selfish useless life won't

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by EternalBeing: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2018
I don't know why most Christians are so gullible. The Muslims so easily manipulate Christians against themselves, using Christians to fight Christians and cause implosions from within the Church. Muslims control the wealth of this nation through Politics and some senseless slave Christians are asking that Christians should not get involved in Politics. I've never for once seen a Mosley condemn MURIC'S incessant attacks on Christians' Political Stand, I've never for once seen MURIC condemn Fulani herdsmen or Bokoharam, I've never seen Buhari prosecute or jail the MiyettiAllahs that have audaciously publicly announce even before going on killing spree, etc... Which Bible do these lazy coward selfish Christians read? JESUS said in Luke 19:13 "Occupy till I come" YAHWEH told us as His genuine Children not slaves, Genesis 1:28b "Have dominion over all" But these selfish beings who won't fight for their Children and unborn generation just wanna selfishly be alive. Such foolish dimwitted Christians that claims Christians should have nothing to do with Politics blinded themselves to the Bible that says Daniel, Esther, Elijah, Joshua, David, Paul, Nicodemus, etc are all Politicians that even waged courageous Wars to save their generations from impending doom, they destroy their enemies. He warned Galatians, HE warned the Chriatians of Turkey, HE's warning Christians of Nigeria now! Galatians 3:1 "Who has bewitched you with cowardice and selfishness, oh self-deceptive Christians of Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Charly68: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Let Festus Keyamo continue to wreck havoc on the chances of his master. The guy has no home training if not he would show honour to elders in his tirades
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by candygist: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Kingspin:

Chidoka abi na chidoke got schooled on twitter last night
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Lanre0: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2018
the only surprise in their conspiracy is rev kukah. Oyedepo has since been known to be a businessman cum politician with a religious colouration to deceive gullible minds.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Slimpotter(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:
The day revolution really comes, these pastors need to be put on trial

Do you believe as I do in Nigerian Revolution.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Lanre0: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2018
the so called men of God who are actually businessmen cum politicians like Oyedepo will fail in their gang up.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Jumbus31(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
me former acct was banned
Are you related to Seun Egbegbe?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
boxypane:

Funny you, I will leave you to political history and much more. You don't need to like @OAPFreeze... He'd help u with that to a reasonable extent.
We are pondering on these things bro.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Zita71: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
I really hope it's not Cellgivity.. I need a job, and not a seminar.
Ukpoaustin:
An urgent vacancy in an American based Health and Nutrition Company in Ikeja Lagos. Please call this numbers if interested. 09030857555 or 08104210040. Qualification Bsc. In any field.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by AnanseK(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
PLAYING US LIKE A YOYO ( modified)

I learnt that OBJ and Atiku Abubakar have reconciled. But I thought reconciliation is sought for two or more persons who disagreed on issues of personal importance. In the case of these two, I thought their disagreement was based on National concern rather than personal. OBJ’s book, "My Watch"warned us on Atiku as follows:

“What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his (Atiku’s) parental background, which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time, a propensity for poor judgement, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety, truth and national interest for self and selfish interest."

Yet, the writer of this damning allegation told Nigerians a few days ago that they have reconciled and he has "forgiven" him . How can OBJ forgive the faults mentioned? These were faults against Nigerians and weaknesses for Nigerians to take note of , for the future.The most offensive part of it was the statement he made that Atiku can perform better as a President than Muhammadu Buhari with all the "qualities" described above. Kai, these dishonest people want to be playing Nigerians like a yoyo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.