Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her (41273 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by niyidenrele: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku Picks Peter Obi as his running mate.
A quick reminder of how votes will come.
North East
Registered Voters: 9,929,015
The whole of Northeast except Taraba where T.Y Danjuma hails from and Adamawa, where the PDP Presidential candidate hails from, every other states has already been delivered to Buhari.
North West
Registered Voters: 18,505,984
Buhari, as far back 2003, has been leading in that region and the vote in 2019 will be more massive considering the number of registered voters as at the last voter registration exercise.
North Central
Registered Voters: 10,586,965
Election in this region can be likened to the Game of Thrones or succinctly put, survival of the fittest as some political warlords will want to maintain their hold on power. States like Kwara and Gombe may not swing the APC way, but because of dissent voice coming from outskirts Ilorin, the foundation of the Saraki political dynasty may experience some quakes.
Also, the herdsmen/farmers clash is also expected to be a decider in States like Benue and Plateau.
South East
Registered Voters: 8,293,093
This region will be a hardnut to crack for the Buharists. The reasons aren't far-fetched.
1. These states have always been a PDP states.
2. The anti-fulani and anti-Buhari posture of the secessionists will dealt a severe blow for PMB. Though chances that Imo State may deliver a chunk of votes is high.
3. This may also be a litmus test for the region as one of theirs is running. Recall that have been clamouring for presidency. Though that shouldn't be a yardstick.
4. It's also important to more here that the total number of registered voters in this region is not up to the total number of registered voters in Lagos and Ogun combined.
South South
Registered Voters : 11,101,093
This will be another tough terrain for PMB. Though, votes will pour in, these states are traditionally PDP states and have never swing for a day.
However, I forsee Buhari getting massive votes from Cross Rivers State owing to the number of appointments and projects they got under this regime.
Akwa Ibom is a dicey terrain. Though the defection of Akpabio could be seen as an added advantage, the ex Senate Majority Leader seems to have lost touch with political structure in the state since his defection.
South West
Registered Voters : 14,626,800
Lagos alone: 6,048,156
By Febuary 2019, this region will be governed by APC. The implication of this is that, though PDP will garner votes here, the votes it would have gotten enmass will be shared with ADC, SDP and other baby parties.
I know you are thinking that Ogun State Governor, Amosun has just defected, the point is no political party can soil the relationship between the duo.
Before you say the election was or would be rigged, do your addition and subtraction.
Lanre Arepo
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Bigdeeee: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2018
intruxive:
angry
Ugly old criminal hag, divorcee 4th wife.
After someone like our current presidents clean wife
God forbid bad thing
She will be first lady of biafra (she kukuma resemble bianca ojikwu)

Kikikikiki... Laughing in Odi Massacre grin. For 8 years, Atiku was VP (1999 - 2003), Titi Abubakar, his Yoruba wife, was his official First Lady. This ugly igbo thing was just his instrument for money laundering crimes. He hid her away in one dustbin somewhere. Now, these Athiefkulate pigs and idiots won’t let us hear word again, shouting Jennifer up and down, a 4th -class wife , just like they are 4th class citizens grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by ikelords(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2018
How will you feel when someone calls you mother ugly old akuna, because we are privilege to have access to internet shouldn't make you throw away your manners. That's someone mother remember...
buhariguy:
Ugly old akuna akuna.
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:
sad Instead of the igbos to vote for Buhari and get automatic presidency in 2023, they are rooting for Atiku because of Vice president and a fake promise of restructuring forgetting that Atiku is also a Fulani man that will always favor the Northern Oligarchs. How they trust the same Atiku to restructure a country the North so much benefit from with less contributions is beyond sane minds. Atiku has been chasing power for years and the igbos think he will weaken his presidency with restructuring and render himself powerless at the center with restructuring Right now they are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians all because of VP and restructuring. Just like they did in 2015, when Atiku looses, another miscreant will return from London and start screaming biafra or Death, Nigeria is a zoo and so on. I really pity those people and their kindergarten politics . They miscalculate in every election and blame Yoruba's for their misfortunes sad

Buhari have always presented himself to be seen by d igbos as an agent of death and deprivation, d point is not abt 2023 igbo presidency buh abt d survival of not just d igbo tribe buh every other tribe b4 d said 2023...
So no matter which angle u chose to present ur argument, it av already bn concluded dat buhari must go....
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by phnaija: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Free this woman. Not sure I like her much but she stays in Dubai and if the Americans really thought she had a case to answer, she would have been extradited and prosecuted. I think she would be a more flamboyant First lady, the maryam Babangida type
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Lagzy12: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2018
FBIL:

You just dey worry yasef! grin See the calculation: SE, SS, NC and part of NE for Atiku; SW, part of NW and part of NE for Buhari. Tinubu will be struggling to deliver Lagos; Buhari will be struggling with the Yaradua PDM to deliver Katsina, Lamido's son is flying PDP flag in Jigawa. Every INEC officer and the Police go respect themselves to avoid youth Setting them and their offices ablaze. I don tey 4 diz game, bro!

So even with the obvious failure of this Government, I will vote APC just because Osinbajo (VP) is a yoruba man? This is wickedness and I will not do such. What has Osinbajo given to me to deserve my vote a second time? Is it the wantom killings all over North Central and North East? or the State of the economy as it is today? or is it the spurious on ending excuses of the previous Administration? Why do we continue to attached sentiments in the way we vote? I don't know if Atiku will do well but at least I know PMB Administration is a failure and its obvious the next four years will even get worse.
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by mcquin(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:
sad Instead of the igbos to vote for Buhari and get automatic presidency in 2023, they are rooting for Atiku because of Vice president and a fake promise of restructuring forgetting that Atiku is also a Fulani man that will always favor the Northern Oligarchs. How they trust the same Atiku to restructure a country the North so much benefit from with less contributions is beyond sane minds. Atiku has been chasing power for years and the igbos think he will weaken his presidency with restructuring and render himself powerless at the center with restructuring Right now they are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians all because of VP and restructuring. Just like they did in 2015, when Atiku looses, another miscreant will return from London and start screaming biafra or Death, Nigeria is a zoo and so on. I really pity those people and their kindergarten politics . They miscalculate in every election and blame Yoruba's for their misfortunes sad
So they should trust Buhari that says no to restructuring, that allowed Python to dance? Since when did you guys begin to care about Igbo Presidency?
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Ironlion1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Calm down. you can die of heart attack.
This case is more than what you can handle.
Your Daura lord is going back to Daura come 2019.
I will strongly advise you look for pills that will calm you down.
We don't want to add to our trouble.

intruxive:
angry
Ugly old criminal hag, divorcee 4th wife.
After someone like our current presidents clean wife
God forbid bad thing
She will be first lady of biafra (she kukuma resemble bianca ojikwu)
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by vicdaram(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
This life isn't for those trying. It's for the fittest & rugged minded. Respect to her. Going by what I read now... She is indeed a strong woman who fidgets not at the face of intimidations fazed with tribulations.
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by longerthroat(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
bishop yaff join bad gang

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:

As long as its not Saraki or Buhari, I'm good. This is not about tribe - it's about competence. My father is entering his seventies - he has never seen Nigeria become great, I'm in my thirties, I have never seen a good Nigeria, should I wait for my son to also turn thirty and still be complaining about Nigeria? Even if the president is ghanian I don't give a F! Just perform!
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
tonerandsensors:
YORUBAS WITH THEIR EVIL JEALOUS CHARACTER.

TUFIAKWA, ANY IGBO THAT IS MARRIED TO A YORUBA MAN IS AN APE.

ALL THESE AND MORE IS SIMPLY BECAUSE ATIKU DIDNT USE YORUBA AS A RUNNING MATE.

WILL WILL ALL THESE HATRED END?

Kindly shut your pie-hole.

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by encryptjay(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
ShenTeh:
Bad press.

Look at the headline again, and look at the content.

How US investigated her??
When did they get married?
Called to bar in what year?
"She relocated to Dubai where her son got married yesterday"?!

What sort of journalism is this, please?
Quite unprofessional to say the truth. And mods just push it to FP without checking the contents using the headline for assumptions.
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by danjalingo: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
ShenTeh:
Bad press.

Look at the headline again, and look at the content.

How US investigated her??
When did they get married?
Called to bar in what year?
"She relocated to Dubai where her son got married yesterday"?!

What sort of journalism is this, please?

Junk journalism!
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by hush15: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Ugly old akuna akuna.

your mama fine pass am?
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by jamexborn(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATEAMS:
is she the one contesting??
she's contesting for post of first lady ??

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Adelaide2: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:

You have been copying and pasting this same garbage since yesterday. You Yorubas think you are smart bandying a fake 2023 Igbo presidency promise around. Only a fool will believe that, anyways. Look here little man, Igbos have nothing to lose supporting Atiku. They have everything to gain instead. If PDP wins, the VP position is Osibanjo's to lose; he is the incumbent. 2023 hope is also his to lose because APC will not give Igbos the presidency then. Obi's VP, restructuring and a shot at Aso Rock after Atiku are better hopes for the Igbos than APCs fake hope. Clearly this is their best bet.

Hey!! In case you forgot, Atiku is the one contesting againt your god Buhari, not Igbos. Take you fake self and jump into the lagoon.
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by darqly(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:

Lol, which "Automatic presidency"? From BUHARI? And Osinbanjo and co will gleefully watch Bubu handover to the Igbos, abi? Don't delude yourself abeg. Buhari has affirmed himself as pro-north ONLY and particularly anti-Igbo, especially with his heavy handed response to IPOB. Come 2023, if he somehow is still the president, man won't give a hoot about any agreement, he won't even be in charge, cos he'll be near senile.
If the sole reason the Igbos want to support a candidate is a shot at the presidency, then Atiku/Obi is the obvious go-to ticket. But I suspect majority of the Igbos and indeed most Nigerians, just want a prosperous and secure country; something Buhari CANNOT guarantee.
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Adelaide2: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
darqly:

Lol, which "Automatic presidency"? From BUHARI? And Osinbanjo and co will gleefully watch Bubu handover to the Igbos, abi? Don't delude yourself abeg. Buhari has affirmed himself as pro-north ONLY and particularly anti-Igbo, especially with his heavy handed response to IPOB. Come 2023, if he somehow is still the president, man won't give a hoot about any agreement, he won't even be in charge, cos he'll be near senile.
If the sole reason the Igbos want to support a candidate is a shot at the presidency, then Atiku/Obi is the obvious go-to ticket. But I suspect majority of the Igbos and indeed most Nigerians, just want a prosperous and secure country; something Buhari CANNOT guarantee.

Your head correct wella. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by yinnyme(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:

If you are in their shoes what will you do?
It's kinda tricky you know, but I would love to know your answer.
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:

There is no such "automatic presidency" anywhere. No one believes such a deception after how the likes of Ekwueme have been screwed over in the past. Igbos wield little power in APC and it is inconceivable that an "automatic presidency" would be handed to them on a platter. And nothing stops us getting such an "automatic presidency", if it exists, from PDP in 2023. If you can call Atiku's stated vision of restructuring a "fake promise", why shouldn't we consider the promise of an "automatic presidency" a fake promise?
And considering how many Yorubas spent the whole of Yaradua and GEJ's presidencies talking up the virtues of principled opposition politics, why are we suddenly getting this advice from the same people that tells us to be opportunists cosying up to the APC just so that we would be cloer to power regardless of how much stake we have in a party that regards us as the "5%".

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Its funny
The two people who ganged up to steal 15billion dollars on claim of giving us light
Nigerians are foolisjy atikulated

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Its funny
The two people who ganged up to steal 15billion dollars on claim of giving us light
Nigerians are foolishly atikulated

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by King44(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
alignacademy:

The same pic 3 times

Just in case we didn't see her well the first time...
apart from yar adua name one politician you know that is not involved in money laundry in one way or the order, you can't be stealing n and at the same time making this country a living hell for Nigerians, that is the case of buhari n his APC syndicates the money bubu borrowed from china what was it used for?, abacha recovered loot which APC n bu lied they distributed to the masses is there any credible record to back it up, how many people received it, how does the money elevate pple from poverty?, name one project buhari started n completed within two yrs? nothing until we wait he completes two terms while we bare in pain? what abt ikoyi recovered loot?? only in one persons administration snake, lion, tigar, rats and monkeys became criminals stealing money from the country under Mr heartless watch, Oga what do u have to say for ur self u better keep quiet dia
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by duwdu: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Adakintroy:
This is were people like oyedepo and obasanjo will be disgraced. Oyedepo like the biblical prophets that took side with kings will be embarrassed.

Am no with Buhari mind you. Am no politician. Am for truth.

Obasanjo and atiku brought Buhari on us all in 2015. Now they are striving to get him out. It's seem they are fighting against us and fighting for us. They are more tribalism than they are true nationalist. This is why we are always in one cirlcle.

How can a northern man ever restructure this country. In all honesty. Jonathan would have done it with confab. But they fell him with lies and gimmicks..now here we are.

As long as we dont want to know the truth. We will keep turning round in one cirlcle with this same old politicians. Like the biblical isrealites We're we ought to reach in 5yrs will end up taking 50yrs

Buhari will win. Let oyedepo take the side of atiku all he wants. GOD don't work that way. Atiku have sown selfishNess and greed. Not truth and honesty. He will reap dishonesty and greed.

Hmm... Oro sunnunkun.

P34c3
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by Ziggylady(f): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
ikennaf1:

I don't know what it is GoTV did to you that gave you the energy to revenge by using their brand name to commit nuisance online, so as to make people hate GoTV..

But the truth is that, what you're doing ain't working.. Thousands of people are purchasing GoTV decoders as you're typing, and even more are subscribing. Your vengeance ain't working.

grin cheesy
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by duwdu: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
sogodihno:
I see this 2019 election as a tribal and ethnic election, Yoruba has VP in APC, Igbos has VP in PDP.

let everyone vote for their candidate, Igbos didn't support Osinbajo in 2015, despite the fact that Jonathan was a failure, I hope they are not expecting SW to vote for Atiku(the same persons that destroy Nigeria for so many years without significant projects) and peter obi that called ACN a Yoruba party, despite the fact that ACN was controlling Edo state then.

And those saying SW is majority Igbo, e go clear for ur eye In 2019. Yorubas have very significant population in kwara(half Yoruba) and Kogi States (I have been to this place so I know what am saying). And to those using the recent election in Osun and Ekiti as a criteria this is a different scenario, this is more of ethnicity interest.

Before, u qoute me to say nonsense, Did Igbo support Osinbajo in 2015? despite the fact that Jonathan is a monumental failure. Dont expect otherwise from SW.

#istandwithosinbajo.

Hmm... squared.

P34c3
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by seguntijan(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dear Mr 'intellectual',

Nigeria is not complex to govern just the same way it is not complex to steal from. What I think is complex is trying to understand the mindset of the people to govern, especially how confused they seem most times.

If that's not the case, why would anyone, especially in academia argue how Atiku is different from Buhari? How he would fight Corruption better?. How he has the interest of the people at heart?
In fact, our 'intellectuals' are arguing that his University where students pay 1.6 million naira is a 'people-University'.
You claim Buhari (75) is too old for a Country of mostly young people. But Atiku to you is "young" at 73. The difference between the ages of the two I think is the volume of the fluid in your brain.

The same pattern of story that was said of Buhari- his driver being Igbo- in 2014 has started making rounds on the Internet about Atiku. It was as if Buhari's Igbo driver ran away after the elections. You have started telling us how Atiku married from all tribes and for that reason he is not nepotistic like Buhari.
It is only in Nigeria one's libidinal 'tourism' to taste all pussies proves Nationalism. He should have married from the 36 states. Nonsense!

I came to this conclusion a long time ago and now is yet another opportunity to affirm it that Nigeria is not yet an enlightened Country. We only have people with certificates, forged and unforged roaming around.

- *Adeyeye Olorunfemi*

1 Like

Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by duwdu: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Adakintroy:

Not everyone is a politician bro. They are all thesame. Atiku and obasanjo took the power by themselves to apc. Atiku was one of Buhari biggest sponsors in 2015. This is fact. Thesame atiku is now saying giving me power. Like they are passing balls over our head. And you all are just being played like pawns.

Wake up and smell the rose. Sit on the fence and enjoy it. You will be smarter. Leave participation for zombies or people who know what they are doing. Or you may end up being the biggest zombie.

Word.

P34c3
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by duwdu: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
emmaskyblue:

If u ar promised

#10 for tomorrow with insult of 5% against 97% by som1 (Buhari)

and u ar given

#5 today by his broda (Atiku)
which one will u take?

Chai. gringringringringrin

P34c3
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by orisa37: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
She is a Star
Re: Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her by duwdu: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
FBIL:

You just dey worry yasef! grin See the calculation: SE, SS, NC and part of NE for Atiku; SW, part of NW and part of NE for Buhari. Tinubu will be struggling to deliver Lagos; Buhari will be struggling with the Yaradua PDM to deliver Katsina, Lamido's son is flying PDP flag in Jigawa. Every INEC officer and the Police go respect themselves to avoid youth Setting them and their offices ablaze. I don tey 4 diz game, bro!

LOL... How many offices have you previously set ablaze, especially during Ekiti-2014 and Osun-2018?

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.