Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections (5765 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by neezar: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We would not allow you to destroy us! We won't abandon osinbajo! What is his offence? So you want yorubas to abandon osinbajo and vote obi?

You are very unconscionable and incorrigible!
Sorry do you lack comprehension skills??

Please show me a post where I said I would vote for Obi

u still don't fall under the category of people I was talking about

What's my business with who you are voting for

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:

Sorry do you lack comprehension skills??

Please show me a post where I said I would vote for Obi

u still don't fall under the category of people I was talking about

What's my business with who you are voting for

Leave my thread!
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by able20(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Jealousy and tribalism? So you igbos are not tribalists for urging us to leave our brother and vote for obi?

Na wa for u ooo
It's all about a living dead President MB, and Atiku a vibrant business man full of life.
bro Osinbajo is a man no doubt, but under a lifeless buhari your Osinbajo became a Dunce and a statue.
This system need be to changed.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
JUST A REMINDER, 2015 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS.

South West 2015 presidential election results...

Lagos
APC/PMB: 792,460
PDP/GEJ: 632,327

Ogun
APC/PMB: 308,290
PDP/GEJ: 207,950

Ondo
APC/PMB: 299,889
PDP/GEJ: 251,368

Osun
APC/PMB: 383,603
PDP/GEJ: 249,929

Oyo
APC/PMB: 528,620
PDP/GEJ: 303,376

Ekiti
APC/PMB: 120,331
PDP/GEJ: 176,466

When Buhari was seen as someone that can bring the needed change.
Things are taking shape.
Reality is downing on them.
This is southwest votes in 2015 so Yorubas should stop feeling important cus their votes will always be divided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by bless1015(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Myndd 44, violation of rule 2 angry

Why so much hate? Electoral choices should and shall be made without recourse to igbo sensitivities.

Be properly guided please.
that is the problem.any one that doesn't support ur ppl na ibo.I'm from Rivers state so watch ur mouth. u guys are enemies of this great nation. so selfish n myopic. u want vp u don't want d betterment of this country. smh Yorubas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Let igbos and yorubas stick with their respective sons.

There is really no need for acrimony or recriminations over this issue.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
You people should learn to shove your tribal bigotry. You should know that igbos dont support based on their son but for the the need of a change of govt which will benefit everyone

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by neezar: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Leave my thread!
I have all rights to post in all threads

U ain't Seun
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by fk001(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My brother, even though I was banned because of you, I still hug you and urge you to forgive me. It is time for all omoluabi, whether Muslim and Christian to unite and save Yemi Osinbajo.

I apologize to all I have alienated and charge us all to come together and preserve Nigeria's treasury from the ravenous PDP who want to use the anger and hate of the igbos to pillage our reserves and exert revenge for the civil war heroics of pa Awolowo!

I am just speechless at your comment.

Let me ask you a basic question

Yoruba interest or National interest which one comes first?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
fk001:

I am just speechless at your comment.

Let me ask you a basic question

Yoruba interest or National interest which one comes first?

I decline to answer because it would compromise and prejudice my future contributions on this forum.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
mabea:
You people should learn to shove your tribal bigotry. You should know that igbos dont support based on their son but for the the need of a change of govt which will benefit everyone

Is it by force? Vote Obi let Yorubas vote Osinbajo!

What are you scared of? You have already declared victory on cyberspace so why don't you affirm it at the polls?
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Is it by force? Vote Obi let Yorubas vote Osinbajo!

What are you scared of? You have already declared victory on cyberspace so why don't you affirm it at the polls?
Then do what you want to do and stop littering here with unecessary threads

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by SternProphet: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

When will Yoruba people grow up.

Atiku has NE, NC, SS and SE with him.

NW people want more years in power and therefore will go for Atiku who will enable them to have 12 years uninterrupted.

Non Indigenous people and Shia Muslims in the SW will vote for Atiku.

In the end, Atiku will score 18m and Buhari 9m

NW and SW are the only important regions in terms of numbers. The governors are the vote drivers. NW will stick to Buhari. They know even if he is out of office in 2023, he will still be in power through the guys he has groomed and handed over to.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by fk001(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I decline to answer because it would compromise and prejudice my future contributions on this forum.

You don't need to answer, it is obvious to me.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by AyakaDunukofia: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
JUST A REMINDER, 2015 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS.

South West 2015 presidential election results...

Lagos
APC/PMB: 792,460
PDP/GEJ: 632,327

Ogun
APC/PMB: 308,290
PDP/GEJ: 207,950

Ondo
APC/PMB: 299,889
PDP/GEJ: 251,368

Osun
APC/PMB: 383,603
PDP/GEJ: 249,929

Oyo
APC/PMB: 528,620
PDP/GEJ: 303,376

Ekiti
APC/PMB: 120,331
PDP/GEJ: 176,466

When Buhari was seen as someone that can bring the needed change.
Things are taking shape.
Reality is downing on them.
This is southwest votes in 2015 so Yorubas should stop feeling important cus their votes will always be divided.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
mabea:
Then do what you want to do and stop littering here with unecessary threads

My thread is not unnecessary. It is for enlightenment and sensitization.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My thread is not unnecessary. It is for enlightenment and sensitization.
It is unnecessary because nigeria does not start and end with igbo and yoruba
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by lfleak: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
RealityShot:
give me link let me go and vote Buhari

"Atiku Abubakar was born on November 25, 1946 to a Fulani trader and farmer Garba Abubakar, and his'
second wife, Aisha Kande, in Jada village of Adamawa State." (GOOGLE, WIKIPEDIA)

No wonder!!!

Nigerians be WISE!

Obasanjo ruled 8 YEARS (WEST)
Yar'Aduwa ruled 3 years and 3 months (FULANI) NORTH
Jonathan ruled 4 years and 9 months (SOUTH)
Buhari ruling to 4 years (FULANI) NORTH

NOW Atiku wants 8 years (FULANI) NORTH

THAT WILL GIVE THE NORTH a total of 15 years and 3months of our new democracy

While other regions are waiting... And YORUBA will have to wait longer before returning to power!

BETTER LET BUHARI FINISH another 4 years and leave.
Then the north would have ruled only 11 years (which is still more than any other region!)
Let other regions rule for the next 24 years straight from 2023-2047 and that will change Nigeria for better distributed growth

LET'S BE WISE...fulani herdsmen are killing our people and you want give one of them another 8 years?

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
here is the link https://poll.zerolatest.com/poll/2/who-will-win-the-2019-presidential-election-in-nigeria
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
mabea:
It is unnecessary because nigeria does not start and end with igbo and yoruba

Ask yourself, is Atiku the President we need to replace a Buhari, irrespective of his haplessness?
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Ask yourself, is Atiku the President we need to replace a Buhari, irrespective of his haplessness?
The same question goes to you. Was buhari needed to replace jonathan in 2015? Atiku becomes a choice for the very reason buhari was voted in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by lastmessenger: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
This is resurgentxtian. I was away for some reasons but now I am back.

Atiku has lost the elections and it is painful as it was self induced.

How can Atiku ignore the yoruba nation?

I shall address this and many issues tomorrow.

Selah
Are you not the same guy crying all over nairaland on the herdsmen carnage and now an alternative have been presented to and all you now talk about is that atiku left udua repulic and pick an Igbo man to run. Is igbo not good enough to be VP? Which other section of the country are staunch pdp supporters other than the SE? We must rise beyond sentiment and vote wisely. Is time to try something new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by lastmessenger: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023. Let the heavens fall, we will stick with our son and the gains we have extracted from this Government.

I welcome all the insults!
I shake my head in disbelief. So with all buhari did with his herdsmen you are ready for that to continue if only your son osibanjo continue as the VP? The ball is your court bro and Nigeria will be what we all make of it. We are waiting and watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by EternalTruths: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
SternProphet:

NW and SW are the only important regions in terms of numbers. The governors are the vote drivers. NW will stick to Buhari. They know even if he is out of office in 2023, he will still be in power through the guys he has groomed and handed over to.

So everyone in SW & NW are all Yoruba and Hausa Fulani people.?

Are there no, Non Indigenous people in both regions.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by oyatz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is NOT how to win somebody to your political camp.
You will see yourselves by March, 2019 and know if a region with 14 million registered votes is important or not.

IbrahimDamola:

Shut da fcck up the guy kotv is from the SS whom you pray to Allah to hate Ibos and love your demented skull.

And he said the obvious truth, we yorubas should insulting the rest of the country with our arrogance and hypocrisy. 2015 is not the only election that happened in nigeria and will happen in nigeria.

Saying that yoruba determine who rules the country is telling barefaced lies arrogantly. It will not fly because historical records disagrees with you.

We yorubas were gearing up to start insulting the East if Atiku had sidelined them and picked a SW VP. It is pure arrogant greed, stop mocking the great yoruba race with your wicked hypocrisy, divisive tendency, hate and daftness.

Join hands and let's Atikulate our way out of lifelessness.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
mabea:
The same question goes to you. Was buhari needed to replace jonathan in 2015? Atiku becomes a choice for the very reason buhari was voted in 2015

Sorry dear, Nigerians won't vote an Atiku with an Igbo man on his ticket. That is too close to home:Presidency.

Call me what you want but that is the perspective of millions of Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by IbrahimDamola: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
oyatz:
This is NOT how to win somebody to your political camp.
You will see yourselves by March, 2019 and know if a region with 14 million registered votes is important or not.

So tell us what you want us to do. Haven't we all appealed to common sense and even promised yorubas Senate presidency, SGF (that's if they don't allow tinubu to scuttle it like he did against Mulikat Adeola of PDP). Moreover, Are you not the ones promising that PDP will sideline the East so that you can mock them?

You are just looking for an excuse to deride your 'imaginary political enemies'. You are getting on my nerves already.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Integrator1: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
mabea:

Jonathan performed wonders to have warranted those votes back in 2015.. abeg some of Una just keep your sense for house.

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by IbrahimDamola: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
ODVanguard:
The reaction of Igbos to this thread is really funny. Well, I won't say much except that everybody should bear their father's name. Igbos would have clearly denounced Atiku if he had picked a non-igbo vice, therefore they should not act shocked if the vast majority of Yoruba people also choose to back Buhari for Osinbajo's sake.

Yorubas (including the fake wannabes) that are forming 'sophisticated' are also free to vote for Atiku/Obi if they choose, no problem. There will be Igbos that will vote for Buhari as well, though they will expectedly be fewer in number.

Igbos should quit their hypocrisy. While they expect to go all out for their 'son' Peter Obi, they would be stuupid to expect that Yorubas will just sit back and fold their arms to play 'sophisticated' politics (the same sophistication they are fond of using to deride us all the time), and return to the days GEJ when the Yoruba were marginalized. Ko Jo. Yoruba people voting for Atiku/Obi will not stop igbos from hatimg them so let us stop deceiving oursleves. Besides, Osinbajo is evidently more detribalized than 1000 Peter Obis.

A lot of infrastructural projects that didn't exist in previous administrations are currently going on across the SW, and as far as I am concerned, Buhari must remain in power until they are all completed.

The toothless Afenifere that failed to call Jonathan's administration to order while it shut out Yorubas now thinks it will be able to hold Atiku/Obi to account on restructuring and fairness. Isn't that the height of delusion? cheesy Can Atiku/Obi be more accountable/detribalized than GEJ/Sambo was?

Anyway, like I said everybody should bear their father's name and quit the hypocrisy. Yorubas will vote for Buhari/Osinbajo for the same sentimental reasons the Igbos will vote for Atiku/Obi so nobody should come and be forming rubbish and nonsense. #Real talk.

If Osibanjo is as detribalized as you claim, why is the office of Vice president filled with only yorubas including the Vice president daughter who is doing her NYSC in her father's bedroom while children of common nigerians are sent to go and die in states like borno, yobe etc?

Stop trying to be clever. Peter Obi has no stain and dent. Even his kids are told to go job hunt themselves. He doesn't give undeserve favours and is very frugal.
He is the type nigeria needs not a fake 'Mr integrity' whose wife Aisha waste nigeria's billions on handbags, jeweleries, shoes, while his son Yusuf buy 50 million naira bikes off ebay and crash it on Abuja roads while performing silly stunts.

Sorry Booharri is a fake anti-corruption 'crusader' that will be booted out. Insha Allah.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Jonathan performed wonders to have warranted those votes back in 2015.. abeg some of Una just keep your sense for house.
I just wonder who invited you into this discussion even though you are not well informed on the context of the debate you must display your ineptitude for all to see
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Sorry dear, Nigerians won't vote an Atiku with an Igbo man on his ticket. That is too close to home:Presidency.

Call me what you want but that is the perspective of millions of Nigerians.
Better put, perspective of some yorubas
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Integrator1: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
mabea:
I just wonder who invited you into this discussion even though you are not well informed on the context of the debate you must display your ineptitude for all to see

Some of you are just too dumb must I be invited into a converse ? Like you were invited on the thread by Op ? Or Seun gave you a special invitation to Nairaland from your house ..stop reasoning from your nose Mr.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Some of you are just too dumb must I be invited into a converse ? Like you were invited on the thread by Op ? Or Seun gave you a special invitation to Nairaland from your house ..stop reasoning from your nose Mr.
Yes because you just quoted me without knowing what instigated the comment
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Integrator1: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
mabea:
Yes because you just quoted me without knowing what instigated the comment

Stop reasoning with your anus .. you were invited when you quoted him ?

I just responded to the lies you concocted with facts. Don't be pained about it , but just avoid verifiable lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1,000 Naira Note: Will there be inflation? / Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy / A $250m Question: Can The Akwa Ibom International Stadium Become Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.