Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections (5740 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Butterflyleo: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
lastmessenger:
I shake my head in disbelief. So with all buhari did with his herdsmen you are ready for that to continue if only your son osibanjo continue as the VP? The ball is your court bro and Nigeria will be what we all make of it. We are waiting and watching.

Which herdsmen? Is it the same herdsmen whose activities stopped immediately the PDP primaries started?

I am sure you meant PDP herdsmen
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by lastmessenger: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which herdsmen? Is it the same herdsmen whose activities stopped immediately the PDP primaries started?

I am sure you meant PDP herdsmen
guy I laugh because of your ignorance and inability to reason beyond sentiment. Pdp are sponsoring herdsmen and then what did buhari do? Started patting them at the back and asking all nigerians to donate their lands to the herdsmen for cattle colony. Whoever wins next year election, we would all be here to know those who are wise.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by mabea: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Stop reasoning with your anus .. you were invited when you quoted him ?

I just responded to the lies you concocted with facts. Don't be pained about it , but just avoid verifiable lies.
You dont even have sense because if you do you wont be here displaying some foolish data when it is not even necessary
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by RealityShot: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by FearGodinall: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
This is resurgentxtian. I was away for some reasons but now I am back.

Atiku has lost the elections and it is painful as it was self induced.

How can Atiku ignore the yoruba nation?

I shall address this and many issues tomorrow.

Selah
For real, they will call you names but that's the bitter truth. Atiku just lost the election the very minute he make that silly decision.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by FearGodinall: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
kingkakaone:
OP there's enough time between now and 2019 elections.
Anybody can make an irredeemable mistake before then but for now, Atiku did the right thing.

Moreover, the East deserves that VP slot.
No, i disagree with you on this because, is not about deserved but winning.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by FearGodinall: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
udemzyudex:
Well I think the OP is high on some cheap drugs, probably trying to get attention.

SE deserve that slot, and if you think SW will decide who wins the election come 2019, well you still have enough time to think about it.

Thoughn am not from either SE nor SW but just a patriot. Mark my words, atiku will lose because of the chioce he had made.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
FearGodinall:
No, i disagree with you on this because, is not about deserved but winning.
Atiku can win with a VP from the East.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by FearGodinall: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The Yoruba nation are 100% apc. There's no need to give them VP.

U give ur VP slot to ur stronghold n not to where I are very likely to lose elections
That is were atiku got it wrong,if that is what you think,why not the president and the VP come from the same so called strong hold. Election is about all strategy and that is what will give you result. I don't want to dwell much on this because i have already congratulated buhari in advance.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by ykalhaji(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
JUST A REMINDER, 2015 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS.

South West 2015 presidential election results...

Lagos
APC/PMB: 792,460
PDP/GEJ: 632,327

Ogun
APC/PMB: 308,290
PDP/GEJ: 207,950

Ondo
APC/PMB: 299,889
PDP/GEJ: 251,368

Osun
APC/PMB: 383,603
PDP/GEJ: 249,929

Oyo
APC/PMB: 528,620
PDP/GEJ: 303,376

Ekiti
APC/PMB: 120,331
PDP/GEJ: 176,466

When Buhari was seen as someone that can bring the needed change.
Things are taking shape.
Reality is downing on them.
This is southwest votes in 2015 so Yorubas should stop feeling important cus their votes will always be divided.

Why do you guys keep bringing this 2015 election numbers? Have you forgotten that PDP had Federal might, and serous amount of money on their side then ? GEJ was a southern candidate, and as unfathomable as it is to some of you, some Yoruba people will never vote for a northerner over a southerner even if the southerner isn't yoruba and not to forget, OPC and a stronger Afenifere were openly and aggressively in support of GEJ. This time around Afenifere is dead, APC controls all the Southwest states and almost all the house of Assembly southwest NASS seats and the contest is between 2 Gambaris/Fulani, the only interest for the southwest is Osibanjo. The reason why PDP's VP pick is/was very important.
Oh yeah, plus APC for the past 2 years have been on a very aggressive mission to recruit members, forget social media noise, 70% of former active PDP members are now in APC, they consistently do townhall and member meetings, it is not a joke how they have been aggressive in the southwest, I really want Buhari gone but everyday the more I look at Atiku's victory path, the narrower it becomes.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
FearGodinall:
That is were atiku got it wrong,if that is what you think,why not the president and the VP come from the same so called strong hold. Election is about all strategy and that is what will give you result. I don't want to dwell much on this because i have already congratulated buhari in advance.
Ur wasting ur congratulations as an Afonja.

Obi n Atiku does not come from the same stronghold.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
ykalhaji:

Why do you guys keep bringing this 2015 election numbers? Have you forgotten that PDP had Federal might, and serous amount of money on their side then ? GEJ was a southern candidate, and as unfathomable as it is to some of you, some Yoruba people will never vote for a northerner over a southerner even if the southerner isn't yoruba and not to forget, OPC and a stronger Afenifere were openly and aggressively in support of GEJ. This time around Afenifere is dead, APC controls all the Southwest states and almost all the house of Assembly southwest NASS seats and the contest is between 2 Gambaris/Fulani, the only interest for the southwest is Osibanjo. The reason why PDP's VP pick is/was very important.
Oh yeah, plus APC for the past 2 years have been on a very aggressive mission to recruit members, forget social media noise, 70% of former active PDP members are now in APC, they consistently do townhall and member meetings, it is not a joke how they have been aggressive in the southwest, I really want Buhari gone but everyday the more I look at Atiku's victory path, the narrower it becomes.
Yorubas have rejected tiffnubu n buhari n APC.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
ykalhaji:

It was easy to sell buhari then than now that reality has set it. Not forgetting other tribes who also make up the south west voting strength. I insist Yoruba votes are always divided and not a block votes.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by oyoirabor: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My thread is not unnecessary. It is for enlightenment and sensitization.

Useless thread form a hateful lot.....spits!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The True Story About General Sanni Abacha Death / NSCDC Arrests Four Suspects With 90,000 Litres Of Adulterated Fuel In Anambra / Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.