Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. (5935 Views)

No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Gunmen Exchange Fire In Osun All Progressives Congress Election, Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by EasternActivist: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2018
deebsman1:
But he made all his money in Yorubaland and still living in Yoruba land

Lolz for your mind...

If you wanna vote APC why not go on instead of spilling your emotions away in a disgraceful manner
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by future001: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2018
I didn’t know ACN has seriously contested for election in the SE and stood a chance to dislodge APGA in Anambra. Can same be said of APGA in the SW? Guys let’s be serious here.
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by Aaronzy: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2018
ignant:

* Didn't even know I quoted this filth instead of BrokenTv.

BrokenTv, ask him to name the ACN legislators from "Benue, Plateau, etc". ACN under Oshiomole came about when they took over Labour Party structure in Edo. ACN in Edo was a Labour Party with ACN logo.

Don't let these online miscreants deceive you. If they make claims, research it.
former governor of Benue State and Presently a serving senator, sen. George Akume won his 2nd term as a senator in 2011 under ACN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by deebsman1(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:

Lolz for your mind...

If you wanna vote APC why not go on instead of spilling your emotions away in a disgraceful manner
Ode when has expressing one's opinion (s) a big deal. Dan barowaba

3 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by BigbamoAYO(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Minjim:

We should vote out Buhari and vote in Atiku ba?
Yeah
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by benoski20(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you expect yorubas to vote out osibanjo and vote in a known tribalist
.he was threatning my state gov because of destitute call my state derogatory names.we re waiting for them next year.
pdp has been significantly demystified in lagos to the extent you cant find pdp poster in lagos state.
we re rigging south west next election it is our turn to write result for pdp
Brother, you are just making noise, i and you knows that your votes dont count in Nigeria, Whether you support them or not, The five Generals have decided their candidate which is Obi/Atiku
Even Baba Obj Dey Support them
You are just an ordinary citizen who has no say
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by ORIENTATION101: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2018
benoski20:

Brother, you are just making noise, i and you knows that your votes dont count in Nigeria, Whether you support them or not, The five Generals have decided their candidate which is Obi/Atiku
five generals ko 200 generals ni .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by EvilMetahuman: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2018
deebsman1:
But he made all his money in Yorubaland and still living in Yoruba land
that's why those disgusting are snakes.

They live with us, dine with us, make their living here, yet they hate us..

Disgusting people them..

6 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by Bede2u(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you expect yorubas to vote out osibanjo and vote in a known tribalist
.he was threatning my state gov because of destitute call my state derogatory names.we re waiting for them next year.
pdp has been significantly demystified in lagos to the extent you cant find pdp poster in lagos state.
we re rigging south west next election it is our turn to write result for pdp
u are rigging it shows that many people from south west will gladly vote pdp. Ur cry never start o.

Shows us vid of obi calling the ooni of ife a mad man and we will still vote him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by bedspread: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Kyase:

Na lie ne?
If i Atiku/obi win Buhari/osibanjo....then the world will end in 2019••••••••
Buhari will win the core North, osibanjo will win SW, Buhari have 4 states in NC and 1 in SS and 1 in SE.
Bookmark this
If Buhari wins 1state in North central, then the world should end?

2 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by ORIENTATION101: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Bede2u:
u are rigging it shows that many people from south west will gladly vote pdp. Ur cry never start o.

Shows us vid of obi calling the ooni of ife a mad man and we will still vote him
pdp wrote result in their stronghold so what is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Let apc too write result in their stronghold and see who wins

2 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by deebsman1(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2018
EvilMetahuman:

Disgusting people them..
As swear down with my grave for the day I will be there, this Obi guy was a guy have seen walking alone strolling on the streets of Bourdilon in Ikoyi just about a year or two ago, with no single soul around him, I doubt dude can try that anywhere in their east without being molested.
God bless the omoluabis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by tuniski: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Kyase:

Na lie ne?
If i Atiku/obi win Buhari/osibanjo....then the world will end in 2019••••••••
Buhari will win the core North, osibanjo will win SW, Buhari have 4 states in NC and 1 in SS and 1 in SE.
Bookmark this
Hehehehe! It is okay to be deceiving but, not self deceiving!
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by Bane2020: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2018
And I stand with Obi whether the statement was made out of political rhetorics or not!!! FU. CK Yorubas! We shall deal cruelly with you guys come 2019, lets meet at the polling booth, all your weak attempts to rubbish the good name of our incoming VP will be vehemently resisted, bring on the propaganda machine you filthy pathetic ewedu gobbling losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by wingmanII: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sound more like a daft person, I will let it pass.

Extremely daft and imbecilic.

3 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by wingmanII: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2018
EvilMetahuman:

Disgusting people them..

You are much more disgusting. Bigot
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by EvilMetahuman: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
wingmanII:

You are much more disgusting. Bigot
[/s]yeah... I'm defending myself from snakes like obi.

2 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by wingmanII: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2018
Omololu001:
in 2019 we will be given absolute majority of our vote to the APC.

Buhari will have nothing less than 65%.

Why couldn't you win Osun clean?
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by EasternActivist: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2018
future001:
I didn’t know ACN has seriously contested for election in the SE and stood a chance to dislodge APGA in Anambra. Can same be said of APGA in the SW? Guys let’s be serious here.

Never cheesy

But look at our Yoruba brothers whirling away their emotions to cover their tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by xfactor23: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
yeah dont you know the destitutes re criminals that break into peoples house and rob on the road at odd hours.
fashola also gave yorubas from other states money to go back to their states so who is igbo .

2019 elections is an ethnic group showdown different from 1999,2003,2007,and 2015.

igbos should vote ,rig for obi and let yorubas vote and rig for osibanjo too.
south west dont give block votes will be corrected next year.apc has already projected themselve in all 6 states with federal might on their side expect ruthless rigging.
Now, I know that you guys are truly the enemies of indi'Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by modath(f): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:

But he didn't make any statement. Is just an assumption by ngige due to emotional and psychological insecurity.

Even Peter Obi has never denied it... You can make a case of it being emotional & political rants but don't try to change what's in public domain onku.

4 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by EasternActivist: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2018
deebsman1:

As swear down with my grave for the day I will be there, this Obi guy was a guy have seen walking alone strolling on the streets of Bourdilon in Ikoyi just about a year or two ago, with no single soul around him, I doubt dude can try that anywhere in their east without being molested.
God bless the omoluabis

Thats his normal way of life...

He does it many times at his residence in Onitsha GRA.

Not a big deal so why making a fuss like is an achievement.

Can tinubu walk like he did anywhere in Nigeria even in Lagos without being greeted with negative vibes?? undecided
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by EasternActivist: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2018
modath:

Even Peter Obi has never denied it... You can make a case of it being emotional & political rants but don't try to change what's in public domain onku.

You're the onuku here, without him even saying it. Is ACN not a Yoruba party??

Argue with the devil.mmee
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by modath(f): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:

You're the onuku here, without him even saying it. Is ACN not a Yoruba party??

Argue with the devil.mmee

Uncle... onku, play on words... but you still had to show your ass... ignorance is a killer..
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by EasternActivist: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2018
modath:

Uncle... onku, play on words... but you still had to show your ass... ignorance is a killer..

Ignorance is a killer when you mispell uncle as onku...

When caught accept it... Have a nice day
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by modath(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:

Ignorance is a killer when you mispell uncle as onku...

When caught accept it... Have a nice day

Onku , loosen up! Life nor hard reach... mispell? You wish...

Anyway, Obi will "explain" when the time reach.. pele. cool

3 Likes

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by durangokid: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
modath:

Even if Peter Obi made the said statement and so what
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by salam1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sound more like a daft person, I will let it pass.
u should be worry about ur brain. Most everybody support atiku?
Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by Ovamboland(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
ignant:

* Didn't even know I quoted this filth instead of BrokenTv.

BrokenTv, ask him to name the ACN legislators from "Benue, Plateau, etc". ACN under Oshiomole came about when they took over Labour Party structure in Edo. ACN in Edo was a Labour Party with ACN logo.

Don't let these online miscreants deceive you. If they make claims, research it.

And Labour party went into the merger to form APC right?
Labour party that became an appendage of PDP is the same you are telling us control Edo state, continue

1 Like

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by fk001(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Go finish your studies before I answer you, I don't argue with undergraduates

Lame excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by bounceback: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
EasternActivist:
Unprogressive Yorubas on this thread are just finding a reason to justify their tribalism.

Yeye dey smell.

Coming from an accursed Ipig tribalist. You have no shame. Spits

1 Like

Re: The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. by bounceback: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
benoski20:

Lmaoo @ five generals. How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Council Headquarters In Ebonyi, Set Election Materials Ablaze / EFCC Reviews Tactics As Appeal Court Stops Orji Kalu’s Fraud Trial / Video: Lai Mohammed Urges Nigerians Not To Vote For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.