Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Me And My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Girlfriend (879 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Girlfriend by yagbaboy1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
ok check this out, my girlfriend does not respect me because we are of the same age and according to her,i collected her from my friend. so now am angry and i want to go cloud 9 with her systa. she going cloud 8 with some hommies. how ok is that? if she now am dating her systta,what should i do? no be small tin oh
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by deniyor: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
It's easy to see why she doesn't respect you.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by MissyB1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2010
deniyor:

Lol!!!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2010
deniyor:

Yes it is, and very clear. grin
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2010
KAIHY!!! Na wetin we go dey see for internet be this
We aint seen nothing yet sha, as the more the prices for internet crashes the more moroons like this poster is what we should be waiting to witness on our systems,

POSTER PLEASE GET A LIFE!!!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by Faher(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2010
@OP: The simple thing to do is break up. Stop allowing a chick make you look inferior.
Secondly, grow a pair. You've got to earn respect by behaving maturely.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by Omolola1(f): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ poster,go & find somethng 2 do
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by Girl846(f): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2010
I dont even understand your english lipsrsealed
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by dobodobo(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2010
Girl846:

I dont even understand your english lipsrsealed
It is because you are not a Nigerian, The guy was using AJegunle English(broken), we have barrack English(broken) and Ikoyi English and we have isoko and aboki English  Nigeria, if you can't understand it,you will never understand aboki English known as Hausa English
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by DeepSoul(f): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2010
^^Sometimes, you shd make an effort at making sense. Not all the time oh! Just sometimes wink
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by 912(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

^^Sometimes, you shd make an effort at making sense. Not all the time oh! Just sometimes wink
ROTFLMFAO grin
Sometimes I wonder if dobodobo actually means OLODO.
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by adaybola(f): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

lol!
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2010
dobodobo:

It is because you are not a Nigerian, The guy was using AJegunle English(broken), we have barrack English(broken) and Ikoyi English and we have isoko and aboki English Nigeria, if you can't understand it,you will never understand aboki English known as Hausa English

which one is that one??
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by papa190(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
9-11 angry
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by oyebanji(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2010
Wetin dey do all these small boys self?

U wan do Ur gal's sis cos ur gal no respect you?

O ga o!!!

Una better go face Ur studies and your training if U be apprentice.

This does not show anyform of manliness at all.

Hisses and walks out,
Re: Me And My Girlfriend by SALady(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
yagbaboy1:

ok check this out, my girlfriend does not respect me because we are of the same age and according to her,i collected her from my friend. so now am angry and i want to go cloud 9 with her systa. she going cloud 8 with some hommies. how ok is that? if she now am dating her systta,what should i do? no be small tin oh

Maybe if you and your girlfriend stop going around with your heads in the cloud, you might realize you need to break up

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out Because I Cant Digest Alone. / Love In A Mental Hospital / Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.