Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Love In A Mental Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In A Mental Hospital (883 Views)

Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / Is It Pride,shyness Or Just A Mental Disorder?pls Help Me Here / Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In A Mental Hospital by d7thcaller: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
LOVE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.
When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act, she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable. When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to respond rationally to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays that you have a sound mind.
The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"
LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!!
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by dominique(f): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
funny smiley
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
lol wink
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by googles: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2010
;d
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by 9hmo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2010
My ribs is cracking!!!
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by sugarpp: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2010
funi
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by double08(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by daylae(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
gud one. . .lol
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by xxcarolxx(f): 2:54am On Aug 15, 2010
HILARIOUS smiley smiley smiley
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by Henesi2010(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2010
;d grin
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2010
Lol, nice one.
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by coolier(f): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2010
shocked grin
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital by felixx: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2010
LOL, This is hilarious, nice one grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Moslem Cleric Caught In Bed With His Mother ! / A Woman Is A Marvelous Creature: / Advice Please My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.