Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) (14941 Views)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Drakkernoir:
I really don't understand the thinking of Nigerians.

A man that has been cursed from here to the moon suddenly becomes a saint?

A man that has no loyalty to any party, but decamps at the slightest opportunity when things aren't working in his favor is now the chosen one?

A man that has been declared fantastically corrupt by every politician past and present is now a saint?

He was VP for 8 years for crying out loud, fell out with his immediate boss...was ridiculed for buying everybody with his deep pockets, the same scenario is playing out and people are rejoicing.

Are we really ready?

The major bane in this country is the amount that has been stolen from the masses from past leaders..

One man comes and blocks all avenues, collects oil blocks from previously corrupt people.

Stops the federal government payment of staff for a previous presidents private institutions and u all think they won't rally to chase him out?

The only problem these past leaders have with buhari is fear of the unknown...he is rigid and determined. He has blocked their various sources of stealing public funds and the masses are rejoicing that they want to put someone that will open the coffers back

Nigerians need to wake up

The amount of money stolen by these people will buy some African countries...

If we make the wrong choice in 2019, mark my words, Nigeria will be sold.

Fela said it all.... We suffer and smile

What a pity.

So with this your epistle, buhari is the answer??

Education amiss...
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by bedspread: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
Drakkernoir:

A man that has no loyalty to any party, but decamps at the slightest opportunity when things aren't working in his favor is now the chosen one?

A man that has been declared fantastically corrupt by every politician past and present is now a saint?

He was VP for 8 years for crying out loud, fell out with his immediate boss...was ridiculed for buying everybody with his deep pockets, the same scenario is playing out and people are rejoicing.

Are we really ready?

The major bane in this country is the amount that has been stolen from the masses from past leaders..

One man comes and blocks all avenues, collects oil blocks from previously corrupt people.

Stops the federal government payment of staff for a previous presidents private institutions and u all think they won't rally to chase him out?

The only problem these past leaders have with buhari is fear of the unknown...he is rigid and determined. He has blocked their various sources of stealing public funds and the masses are rejoicing that they want to put someone that will open the coffers back

What a pity.
[/s]

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by mrkia(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
rock003:
Should we start reminding you of the bad things that el-rufai and Tinubu had said about buhari in the past?

These empty BMC zombies keep on looking for an angle to salvage buhari's badly image

Buhari didn't want alliance with Tinubu
https://punchng.com/buhari-didnt-want-alliance-with-tinubu-in-2013-galadima/

Tinubu called buhari a blackmailer

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/04/17/you%E2%80%99re-a-blackmailer-tinubu-blasts-buhari/

You are too old for power- El rufai to buhari

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/el-rufai-to-buhari-you-are-too-old-for-power-archived.104397/

Things El-rufai said about buhari

https://www.naija.ng/1094253-the-governor-el-rufai-buhari-2010-omokri.html

Please, it's high time we need to critically be looking at issues holistically rather than usual reigning abuses on One another - the terrain of those ppl who never loved our great nation - of all the links you posted none of it criminalising PMB, unlike those posted by ops against Atiku. However, I'm seriously disappointed with the kind of change agendas we are experiencing today of course but what if the so-called Elites happened to be the power-housings of Nigeria.

They endorse whenever they noticed their interests are being protected and backtrack whenever they felt un'protected

How I wish we could all just jettison the two murderous patties and go for people like Kingsly, Dela or whatever but we seem not actually ready
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by Abubauchi: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Are we to start reminding you what El rufa'i said about pmb,
pdp will take over 2019 inha allahu this country is for all of us not for some useless ppl.
IGBO/HAUSA/Yoruba most carry along, I stand with BABA mai Dolers
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by KingsArome(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari's supporters think that they have the monopoly of being sentimental and biased. they defend buhari's clueless, greed, corruption, bigotry, fanaticism, killings

i am atikulated, no amount of propaganda can change dat. even if you tell me that atiku stole all the money in world bank, i will still vote him. he is an employer of thousands of people, but what can be said of doomhari?

Atikulated goa.t, you guys don't use ur brain
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by technicallyrich(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
tesppidd:
Even if 30 million of you vote for Atiku We shall write the results and announce Buhari as winner. Then we wait for you in court.

Nonsense! Nobody has got the monopoly of making stupiid comments.
the world powers already hates jubril,the fake buhari. If you write result,then wait for trump. Moreover a stranger cannot rule us.bubu is dead and gone. And even atiku knows these,when he said he will not allow strangers rule him. Peter obi for vice then later president.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
mrkia:

Please, it's high time we need to critically be looking at issues holistically rather than usual reigning abuses on One another - the terrain of those ppl who never loved our great nation - of all the links you posted none of it criminalising PMB, unlike those posted by ops against Atiku. However, I'm seriously disappointed with the kind of change agendas we are experiencing today of course but what if the so-called Elites happened to be the power-housings of Nigeria.

They endorse whenever they noticed their interests are protected and backtrack whenever they felt un'protective.

How I wish we could all just jettison the two murderous patties and go for people like Kingsly, Dela or whatever but we seem not actually ready

If you had used your eyes and brain well, bro, you would have understood that this post isn't a out criminalization; it is about one person saying bad things about another person, and bad things can be in any form.

Maybe the image below can help refocus your brain.

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by terryflexy: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Obj has forgiven Atiku...even God forgive us when we wrong him.....This government performed poorly, so we need another person....
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by mechanics(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
hmmmm, in politics, there is no permanent enemy.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by Kingosytex(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
KingsArome:

Atikulated goa.t, you guys don't use ur brain

buharised rat, ur god's plan to kill off the middle beltans cannot work.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by mrkia(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
rock003:

If you had used your eyes and brain well, bro, you would have understood that this post isn't a out criminalization; it is about one person saying bad things about another person, and bad things can be in any form.

Maybe the image below can help refocus your brain.

Shiit!! Aren't both of you out to sell each other's candidates? I believe thats the main reason of the two posts.

I thought you are an erudite though!
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
rock003:
Should we start reminding you of the bad things that el-rufai and Tinubu had said about buhari in the past?

These empty BMC zombies keep on looking for an angle to salvage buhari's badly image

Buhari didn't want alliance with Tinubu
https://punchng.com/buhari-didnt-want-alliance-with-tinubu-in-2013-galadima/

Tinubu called buhari a blackmailer

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/04/17/you%E2%80%99re-a-blackmailer-tinubu-blasts-buhari/

You are too old for power- El rufai to buhari

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/el-rufai-to-buhari-you-are-too-old-for-power-archived.104397/

Things El-rufai said about buhari

https://www.naija.ng/1094253-the-governor-el-rufai-buhari-2010-omokri.html

1 Like

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by maasoap(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
MARKETfund:
As it is I think OBJ's endorsement of Atiku is more of out of patriotism than it is about an individual.

Every conscientious human being who have seen and witnessed how human condition have sunken under this government and refused to put aside his personal differences is not worthy of being called human.

@OP I think OBJ is simply being human in this austere times in which we live.

What kind of patriotism would make Obj support a man he was consistently described in such terms as a presidential candidate? Not like his declaration of support for Atiku amounts to anything, but it is senseless

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by ATEAMS: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
almarthins:

Chose beta candidate better than both. Why are we recycling the same old people. Where are the leaders of today ? Why are u all promoting this same people?

crowd control loyalist
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by almarthins(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATEAMS:

crowd control loyalist

No be people like me dem go control, I know my shephard.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by ATEAMS: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
almarthins:

No be people like me dem go control, I know my shephard.

lol.. naxxo my G
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by DAILIES(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
The thoughts, sayings and deeds of OBJ are just that of a typical Nigerian politician.
No surprises there!
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by Dannyset(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
tesppidd:
Even if 30 million of you vote for Atiku
We shall write the results and announce Buhari as winner.
Then we wait for you in court.

Nonsense!
Nobody has got the monopoly of making stupiid comments.

Holy spirit divine! This one bad gan ni ooo grin
Most of these people shouting Atiku are just chest beaters. They think those inflated votes that came from Wike and Co in 2015 will happen again. They have forgotten that federal power is now with Tinubu, Ganduje, Akpabio, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi and Co.
Kano alone will do a 3.5m kind of votes.........Atiku sef go fear
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by Omotaday(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sholaco:
That was in the past angry.....and if God can forgive sins then who r we human beings not to also forgive grin
According to your reasoning sir, lets forgive Buhari too and vote him again.

Both of them are garbages. The best man should win but i do not trust this Atiku.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=maasoap post=72050120][/quote]

If you allow your Brain to take charge of your mind, you would have realised that I'm not calling atiku a saint.

Atiku is a thief and buhari is also a thief. Both of them are corrupt.

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
mrkia:

Shiit!! Aren't both of you out to sell each other's candidates? I believe thats the main reason of the two posts.

I thought you are an erudite though!

Forget grammar. Both buhari and atiku are corrupt. End of story
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
midolian:
In the lead-up to his endorsement of Atiku, SaharaReporters gathered that Obasanjo had told his close associates that Atiku was "a most disloyal human being"; however, the former President added that he would "support anything that can remove Buhari from power".

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/13/most-disloyal-human-being-and-other-bad-things-obasanjo-previously-said-about-atiku

while he was saying all this, APC and tinubu were singing atikus praise
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by gaskiyamagana: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
jerryunit48:
You guys should try harder I am already Aticulated
Articulated for wailing after failure.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by marvinsync(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Drakkernoir:

Are we really ready?

What a pity.

listen fact is buhari is not better than them and that Nigerians are suffering more than ever before

I'd rather go back to 2007 when corruption was high but we were able to eat
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by brojoshua: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
The corrupt dog has eaten its vomit. The corrupt leader anointed his corrupt deputy
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
midolian:
In the lead-up to his endorsement of Atiku, SaharaReporters gathered that Obasanjo had told his close associates that Atiku was "a most disloyal human being"; however, the former President added that he would "support anything that can remove Buhari from power".

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/13/most-disloyal-human-being-and-other-bad-things-obasanjo-previously-said-about-atiku

So?
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Drakkernoir:

Are we really ready?

What a pity.

Same way Buhari became a saint...grin
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
rock003:

If you allow your Brain to take charge of your mind, you would have realised that I'm not calling atiku a saint.

Atiku is a thief and buhari is also a thief. Both of them are corrupt.

No, Buhari is not a thief. His integrity vibrates across the globe

1 Like

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by yeyebrity: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Drakkernoir:

Are we really ready?

What a pity.

The people supporting Atiku are in for the money cos he's rich. You should know by now how a typical Nigerian thinks. Give them a few kobo, and you become their best friend.

The people criticizing Buhari are doing so because he is not carrying them along financially.

Nigeria's problem is not with our leaders, but with the people. Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrital and unpatriotic citizens.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by 11doubledee: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Obj is a confused � politician gradually losing the little relevance left.
Supported Jonathan to power turned against him.
Supported buhari to power turned against him.
Now campaigning for Atiku.........
Won't be surprised if turns against him as well.
He's better left ignored
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2018
maasoap:

No, Buhari is not a thief. His integrity vibrates across the globe

His integrity equally vibrates to the cover page of Newswatch as shown below:

And do you think a man of integrity will protect a thief? Where is babachir lawal? Stop fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Signs Africa Free Trade Agreement / Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.