Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) (14938 Views)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by maasoap(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2018
rock003:

His integrity equally vibrates to the cover page of Newswatch as shown below:

And do you think a man of integrity will protect a thief? Where is babachir lawal? Stop fooling yourself.

What did Babachir steal? Stop being emotional here.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2018
maasoap:

What did Babachir steal? Stop being emotional here.

If babachir lawal didn't steal, according to you, then fayose too didn't steal. Stop being stupid
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
rock003:

If babachir lawal didn't steal, according to you, then fayose too didn't steal. Stop being stupid

According to the allegation, Babachir awarded contract to the company he either own or has share in. Is that Fayose's crime too? Don't be emotional and abusive with me, use your head when debating with me. I don't appreciate emotional people, their thought processes are always flawed
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
maasoap:

According to the allegation, Babachir awarded contract to the company he either own or has share in. Is that Fayose's crime too? Don't be emotional and abusive with me, use your head when debating with me. I don't appreciate emotional people, their thought processes are always flawed

So, babachir lawal is suddenly innocent? What a dumb loser! Very soon, you'll say Abacha is innocent. Empty hypocrite
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by maasoap(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
rock003:

So, babachir lawal is suddenly innocent? What a dumb loser! Very soon, you'll say Abacha is innocent. Empty hypocrite

No, he's not innocent. You compared his offence with that of Fayose and I told you the difference. Once again, I don't give a fvck about your emotion.
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
maasoap:

No, he's not innocent. You compared his offence with that of Fayose and I told you the difference. Once again, I don't give a fvck about your emotion.

Boy, don't comment as dull as I think you are. So, your useless government now places categories on corruption? What a lifeless government
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
rock003:

Boy, don't comment as dull as I think you are. So, your useless government now places categories on corruption? What a lifeless government

Even in courts, you charge people according to their crimes. That's not a hard maths
Re: The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) by rock003: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
maasoap:

Even in courts, you charge people according to their crimes. That's not a hard maths

And what have you even charged babachir lawal with? Answer me, Dull Dumb Maasoap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP, Atiku’s Witnesses Sing Discordant Tunes / EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu To Meet APC Governors Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.