Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (86029 Views)

Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) / Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by shreder(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
I hate Buhari more for makin Atiku a gud option

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Klassiq101: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
What is our own?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by michoim(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Stevewonder004:
;DThis chioma done dey fatooooo....
She wan to, ukwu owerri davido....
But onething wey dey give me #assurance of their longlasting be say afonja's dey like big waist die...
cheesy:/ kissThis chioma done dey fatooooo....
She wan to, ukwu owerri davido....
But onething wey dey give me #assurance of their longlasting be say afonja's dey like big waist die...
cheesy:/

Na orgasm wey davido dey give am undecided undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
eleojo23:
SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Buhari and his people will not sleep throughout this election period.
Then by February 2019,you will then cry that Buhari rigged the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by KingKingKing: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

God bless you! Yorubas will never abandon Prof Yemi Osinbajo for a Peter Obi. Igbos can mess with Davido's head using their igbo sister cause he has nothing to lose.

#istandwithbuharitill2023!

Don't mind dem... Pdp under Jonathan really showed how much they hated the South West!

Osun election took place and no PDP official from the National except Saraki and Atiku was on ground to support their own Adeleke!

The PDP right now have abandoned Fayose!

I pity FFK d idiot , sooner or later they will discard him!

There's this hidden hatred for the SW amongst the PDP hierarchy.

I pity the ignorant ones amongst the Swesterners who are saying lets put in Atiku cuz of one Nigeria!

Go tell that shi to Biafra!

No sane Yoruba man will ignore Osi for an Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by bobsy101: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ride on Davido, ur face show. pls use Atikulated/Obilistic names and Sing for me ooo,pls also feature ur Baby Okwu,Chioma our Love ooooo cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gossiplover:
Super star musician, Davido and his girlfriend Chioma visit PDP Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1051107255481962496?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
I hope she dressed decently..
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
kalu61:
mention the NE states abeg
Adamawa

Bauchi

Gombe

Borno

Taraba

Yobe...
The only state here APC may likely not win is Taraba....but NE has a whole..Buhari is winning this region
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by guru90: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
No spoil show ooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by dumahi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
onuebonyi:
Atikulated cheesy
Ndee g'odu nwune?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
In one word,AA is detribalized and social,he understands the working of 21st century to a great extent,unlike Mr. Weakling who still act as if we are in 18th century..

Jonathan had more social media networks than bob risky
Gej signed more celebrities than glo .
Jona organised more award nite & concert than unilag
Where did all the.socialization leave our economy, feel free to suppprt anyone but stop drafting senseless points to justify your action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
salford1:

Big lie. You yourself know that yorubas don't care about tribe. They don't play that tribal politics nonsense. Votes in SW would be split in half. Similar to what happened in Ekiti and Osun.

You are safely tucked away in Canada, and you know what is on ground here? This is not Igbo v Hausa or Edo v Ijaw, this is Yorubas v the ever hateful Igbos! You must be deluded to think we would abandon Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for a Peter Obi who is on the ticket of the kleptocratic PDP party!

#istandwithbuharitill2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by bobsy101: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
KingKingKing:
na hu tel u say dem go declear ammmm.4 all i know,the PDP''z are still wt him

Don't mind dem... Pdp under Jonathan really showed how much they hated the South West!

Osun election took place and no PDP official from the National except Saraki and Atiku was on ground to support their own Adeleke!

I pity the ignorant ones amongst the Swesterners who are saying lets put in Atiku cuz of one Nigeria!

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
KingKingKing:

Oodua a gbe e.....Ase!

I don't expect any sane yoruba to reward Atiku for his disdain for Yorubas. I am waiting for PDP to come and campaign in the SW! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by LANDLORD72: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATIKU ALL THE WAY TO ASO ROCK DURA PLEASE DON`T GET HEART ATTACK FOR MY POST OKAY BECAUSE YOU ARE LIFE-LESS ALREADY

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by bobsy101: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

Then by February 2019,you will then cry that Buhari rigged the election
Na lie,talk wetin u sabiiii. Amaechi no take Rivers State money support buhariiiii

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by KingKingKing: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Oodua a gbe e.....Ase!

I don't expect any sane yoruba to reward Atiku for his disdain for Yorubas. I am waiting for PDP to come and campaign in the SW! angry

Amin.. God bless you brother!

They will come but they will so lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
adioolayi:

Adamawa

Bauchi

Gombe

Borno

Taraba

Yobe...
The only state here APC may likely not win is Taraba....but NE has a whole..Buhari is winning this region
That was in 2015 when Jonathan contested,NE won't abandon their son Atiku for buhari that hasn't done anytin for them

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by theENErgy: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
gdonj1:
Ever since Buhari came into power, Nigerians only JUBILATED TWICE...
1. The day Ahmed Musa scored two goals against Iceland and
2. The day Atiku won PDP Presidential flag bearer...
grin
gdonj1:
Ever since Buhari came into power, Nigerians only JUBILATED TWICE...
1. The day Ahmed Musa scored two goals against Iceland and
2. The day Atiku won PDP Presidential flag bearer...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
If Atiku catch this chioma , her life will never be the same.

I'm sure you meant to say, if he catches Davido...Abi you no know how far...
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by habymi: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Am fully Atikulated..Wat about u?

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by lacemose(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
these two were dying in Fame, they just needed something to bring it back on and the breakup, the dinner, now with atiku.
Also check my signature link for updates
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
daddytime:

I'm sure you meant to say, if he catches Davido...Abi you no know how far...

If you know you know! Awo mosinu mosikun!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by eleojo23: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Corrinthians:
I believe all those places you are referring are cardinal points in your bedroom. grin

Yes o.
In fact, I am just playing around with the new compass that I bought yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
bobsy101:
Na lie,talk wetin u sabiiii. Amaechi no take Rivers State money support buhariiiii
Show us evidence that Ameachi did that.

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

If you know you know! Awo mosinu mosikun!

Your head dey there...all the homophobes wey full the country never soji...

When LGBT (which I am neither here nor there about) na dat time you go begin hear atikulity...

Hahaha....we dey watch dey wait..

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
homeboy205:
David and chioma about to be ATIKULATED
already in the atikulated mood .

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
When Buhari wins re-election all these atikulated zombies will be admitted to hospital for high blood pressure.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by millomaniac: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
In one word,AA is detribalized and social,he understands the working of 21st century to a great extent,unlike Mr. Weakling who still act as if we are in 18th century..

Una Don start again undecided this is same Atiku together with obj his boss during their time were very corrupt and is still even currently marred in controversial money laundering scandals. When you ignorantly vote him in now and he assumes power and starts messing up. You will still come here to rant. But because dey do una jazz, instead of doing the right thing after probably his eight or four year stint in power saraki might present himself as the latest messiah and you will still ignore other aspirants and start sarakitulating. Naija who do una this thing embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.