Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (86026 Views)

Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) / Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Emmaskill(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
If Atiku catch this chioma , her life will never be the same.
I swear, she shld ask Genevieve Nnaji of nollywood..
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Sirpascal007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nice one

Software programmer needed urgently
Check my signature
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Lambert123(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
A village set on fire by Army
This happen yesterday evening.when some group of bad boys encounter with the Army.The exchange gunshot with Nigeria army but unfortunately for them.the run ovt of bullet so they ran into one village.The army cannot enter the village so they set the village on fire without considering the innocent soul
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Afonja007: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
intruxive:
grin
I ve never seen chioma this excited b4.

Mhmm, davido u took your igbo girlfriend to see a money bag alhaji that doesnt use eye to see women lipsrsealed
RIP to your assurance, seeing her joy shows the girl has has collected atikulooters number cry
if I tell you what is on my mind they will ban me if not because of ban I would 've love to call you Adaka enwe
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
eleojo23:
SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Buhari and his people will not sleep throughout this election period.

NE=Apc
Nw=Apc
Sw=Apc
Nc=divided
SS=PDP
SE=PDD

I'm not in support of anybody... Buhari is clueless and Atiku is a thief both of them won't make any difference... I can't be decieved by propaganda that Atiku created over 50,000 jobs where did he get the money from As a civil servant? After stealing from over a 100,000,000 million people and employed 50,000.. some people are supporting him... Until Nigerian youths start dis associating themselvss with these recycled leaders no future for us I means both Apc and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by servercodes001: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Keep deceiving urseleves by the time kano knack buhari 3million votes u will know say urs na play

#zero votes fot Atiku���

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
eleojo23:
SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Buhari and his people will not sleep throughout this election period.

NE=Apc
Nw=Apc
Sw=Apc
Nc=divided
SS=PDP
SE=PDP

I'm not in support of anybody... Buhari is clueless and Atiku is a thief both of them won't make any difference... I can't be decieved by propaganda that Atiku created over 50,000 jobs where did he get the money from As a civil servant? After stealing from over a 100,000,000 million people and employed 50,000.. some people are supporting him... Until Nigerian youths start dis associating themselvss with these recycled leaders no future for us I means both Apc and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:
When you are famous for being the girlfriend. Lmao.
Lolz... That's deep, bruh!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by philbanj(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku Ni 2019
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by MarvelousMe: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
KingKingKing:
I will never Jettison my brother Osibanjo for a party who only wants to use my tribe and dump it after 2019!

Ermm are you people playing tribal politics now?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
I hope Davido played that his popular track for Atiku.

"Dem say make I waya waya".

Is that not what Atiku is being charged for in the US?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I don't even know what to say about Davido and PDP. He doesn't have anything to lose as he's already made but if I were him, I would steer clear of Nigeria's politics.

Eeerrrmmmm..... You do realise he's a scion of a political dynasty, right?

The Adelekes are a family of politicians. He was born into it.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Oponel1962: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
AND SO WHAT
Close if you have no news
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by mctowel01: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
mazimee:
I don't like Atiku, But Then I dislike Buhari more
So vote for sowore.
Omoyele Sowore for President

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Deji63: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku will loose just like your uncle. Harbinger of bad news.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by cooljoe(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
the places Chioma enters, the people she meets courstey of David ehen
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by cescky(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
kollinz1234:
For this visit alone, am sure 30million go enter Davido account. Chaii aunty Chioma this ur advice eh

If u know u know

Guy cheesy this your mind de travel far..you must be a scientist hahah

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by castrol180(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hope they are members of that party now?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:
When you are famous for being the girlfriend. Lmao.
what re u famous for.... grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

You are under arrest
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Doerstech(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
nototribalist:
My new atikulated shirt is now available on jumia

Me need thisooo
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
The demented minds and brains rooting for Buhari after all these catastrophie in Nigeria lead by APC,what are they thinking? To die?

On behalf of I,lalasticlala,seun mynd44

We are Atikulated!
Atikulationland.com
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by intruxive(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afonja007:
if I tell you what is on my mind they will ban me if not because of ban I would 've love to call you Adaka enwe

But thats your family name, and its suits your dad

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Deji63:
Atiku will loose just like your uncle. Harbinger of bad news.

You will soon be hospitalized because of Self hate and poor mentality.

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
darlenese:
if u know what Atiku did to Genevieve you won't take Chioma there .

BTW is Chioma Pregnus. ? she looks fat.

but all the same I am AtiKuLaTed
It seems Atiku has a thing for Igbo women.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Seeing a new design clothes inside market soon tag.... #Aticulated.... grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by hugoboss36(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
gdonj1:
Ever since Buhari came into power, Nigerians only JUBILATED TWICE...
1. The day Ahmed Musa scored two goals against Iceland and
2. The day Atiku won PDP Presidential flag bearer...
...and the third time,was picking Peter Obi as his running mate...lolzzz
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by 3RNEST(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
So Atiku is the current president of nigeria, na wa..so fast.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by duroc(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
nototribalist:
My new atikulated shirt is now available on jumia

Link to buy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.