Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (86025 Views)

Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) / Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Fynestboi: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I don't even know what to say about Davido and PDP. He doesn't have anything to lose as he's already made but if I were him, I would steer clear of Nigeria's politics.

He can't, because he's still coming back into Nigerian politics cool. So he's only preparing for his own arrival,sooner or later
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nuel1235(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
intruxive:
grin
I ve never seen chioma this excited b4.

Mhmm, davido u took your igbo girlfriend to see a money bag alhaji that doesnt use eye to see women lipsrsealed
RIP to your assurance, seeing her joy shows the girl has has collected atikulooters number cry

Pls buy some sense
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Billygee2u: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
Ever since Buhari came into power, Nigerians only JUBILATED TWICE...
1. The day Ahmed Musa scored two goals against Iceland and
2. The day Atiku won PDP Presidential flag bearer...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
DedeNkem:
Don't vote for APC and PDP thieves and murderers! VOTE AAC!

How much did they pay you to feather their nest? Idio*t
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by intruxive(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nuel1235:

Pls buy some sense
Ok, I will buy some sense for you... its like yours is finished? grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Deji63:

Na you get your curse. Back to sender. No to corrupt leadership shikena. Check your dictionary for the meaning of self hate because I love myself. That's what we are talking about. Mediocres understand nothing not even simple English words yet you want to live large that's why you want a corrupt leader as President to completely run down our economy. No lie e no go happen.

What do you know about Corruption? I weep for people like you with no vision and poor mentality, please grow up my brother and understand how things move. Your so-called Saint and Messiah (Buhari) happens to be the most corrupt and inept Leader Nigeria has ever witnessed in her life as Country,if only you will put off sentiments and reason properly,you will see reasons why this lifeless and corrupt man(Buhari)needs to be shown his way out of that office come 2019.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Deji63: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:

What do you know about Corruption? I weep for people like you with no vision and poor mentality, please grow up my brother and understand how things move. Your so-called Saint and Messiah (Buhari) happens to be the most corrupt and inept Leader Nigeria has ever witnessed in her life as Country,if only you will put off sentiments and reason properly,you will see reasons why this lifeless and corrupt man(Buhari)needs to be shown his way out of that office come 2019.

According to reports Atiku spent 46billion naira to become flagbearer. We know he can spend another 460billion to become President . At the end of the day he still won't win the election. Vote your Atiku let me vote my Buhari. The truth shall prevail.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Deji63:

According to reports Atiku spent 46billion naira to become flagbearer. We know he can spend another 460billion to become President . At the end of the day he still won't win the election. Vote your Atiku let me vote my Buhari. The truth shall prevail.

"According to Reports,Atiku spent 46billion naira...", you read or heard but you still can't prove it with any fact,and even if he did,it was from his personal account that he did it with,also it's never a taboo or wrong to involve money in political movement that one is doing.
If only sentiments will allow you see well my brother, Buhari has failed us woefully including you that's defending him here,check out the hardship, bloodshed by the Herdsmen, unnecessary looting by the Cabal,no regard for the constitution, even no regard for his V.P that happens to be your brother. My brother, Atiku is not the best but he is far better than Buhari in many ways,remember the both are Fulani-Muslims from the North(in case you want to say i am being tribalstic or what),but Atiku remains the best for now.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by ollydee: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you just dey hungry me like sharwarma

funny u
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
menzino:
Atikulated couple.....

@ur picture
How many dem say we dey for naija self
Even if dem share the money one million dollar per head, govt go still get change yanfun yanfun. Abi no be dem say we be 180m by head count

No mind dem o jare, a won were gbogbo.
Dem sabi wetin dem dey do
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by menzino(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Slimsly100:

@ur picture
How many dem say we dey for naija self
Even if dem share the money one million dollar per head, govt go still get change yanfun yanfun. Abi no be dem say we be 180m by head count

No mind dem o jare, a won were gbogbo.
Dem sabi wetin dem dey do

The thing no tire you?? The level of corruption in this present government will shock even the zombies by the time they are out of office.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by DedeNkem: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

How much did they pay you to feather their nest? Idio*t

I'm f*ucking rich, you dumb wh*oring imb*ecile. I don't need bribe to vote smartly. And AAC don't give bribes, you moronic wh*ore. If you weren't busy f*ucking around, you would've known that.

Don't use your nasty dirty p*ussy to reason, use your brain. Oops! I forgot you're an imb*ecile.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

I'm f*ucking rich, you dumb wh*oring imb*ecile. I don't need bribe to vote smartly. And AAC don't give bribes, you moronic wh*ore. If you weren't busy f*ucking around, you would've known that.

Don't use your nasty dirty p*ussy to reason, use your brain. Oops! I forgot you're an imb*ecile.

Shut up your mouth. If you are rich, you won't open your dirty mouth to say "I am f*ucking rich". You are a poor rat. It shows in the way you reply. Poverty is boldly written over. You exhude poverty. Idiot*. Look at his mouth, *i am fu*cking* rich. Lol.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by DedeNkem: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

Shut up your mouth. If you are rich, you won't open your dirty mouth to say "I am f*ucking rich". You are a poor rat. It shows in the way you reply. Poverty is boldly written over. You exhude poverty. Idiot*. Look at his mouth, *i am fu*cking* rich. Lol.

I'm f*ucking rich! Let it sink in your empty skull for a moment. I can pay for your psychiatrists, as many as you need, wh*ore!

You're an imb*ecilic whoring pauper! You've a pathetic worthless horrible life. I really feel bad for you. Your sl*utty mother should have aborted you.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

I'm f*ucking rich! Let it sink in your empty skull for a moment. I can pay for your psychiatrists, as many as you need, wh*ore!

You're an imb*ecilic whoring pauper! You've a pathetic worthless horrible life. I really feel bad for you. Your sl*utty mother should have aborted you.

See Engligbo!!!! Who taught you that? Wow, *clap*. A butterfly thinks himself a bird. You don't even know me to feel bad for me. You are in*sane.

Have you taken your lunch yet? Let alone thinking of paying for someone's hospital bill.

Your adjective is whack. You don't even have a good diction. You are what Oswald Mitshali will call deranged mental coward.

Nkem, you are ewu bekee! Sincerely, iwu nwan owede.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by DedeNkem: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

See Engligbo!!!! Who taught you that? Wow, *clap*. A butterfly thinks himself a bird. You don't even know me to feel bad for me. You are in*sane.

Have you taken your lunch yet? Let alone thinking of paying for someone's hospital bill.

Your adjective is whack. You don't even have a good diction. You are what Oswald Mitshali will call deranged mental coward.

Nkem, you are ewu bekee! Sincerely, iwu nwan owede.

A semi illiterate is complaining about diction. You so many grammatical errors in your worthless responses. LOL.

I use your low level of grammar for you to understand me.

Have you given someone a BJ already? Do your thing, wh*ore!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

A semi illiterate is complaining about diction. You so many grammatical errors in your worthless responses. LOL.

I use your low level of grammar for you to understand me.

Have you given someone a BJ already? Do your thing, wh*ore!

Randy Nkem, do you see how you are exposing yourself. I said earlier that you are low life, you said you are rich. Have you not proved me right. You know the meaning of BJ, yet you are calling me who*re. Lol.

I don't need to proof read anything I write to u. I am not writing article. All what I am churning out are original. But you give your reply to people to proof read for you. You are jobless. You won't get medal. I am having fun. Lol
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

I did not forget that you a mor*on. If u forget what you called me, then it is either you did not mean it or you don't know what you are saying. But I am conscious of every word that I used on you. 2minutes man.

I never believe that a man can be so sil*ly as to reply every word spoken to him. You reply every post I sent to you , heya. You need to get your head examine.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by DedeNkem: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

Randy Nkem, do you see how you are exposing yourself. I said earlier that you are low life, you said you are rich. Have you not proved me right. You know the meaning of BJ, yet you are calling me who*re. Lol.

I don't need to proof read anything I write to u. I am not writing article. All what I am churning out are original. But you give your reply to people to proof read for you. You are jobless. You won't get medal. I am having fun. Lol

You moronic imb*ecile think BJ is not included in the job description of a wh*ore like you. LOL. You're so dumb! LOL.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

You moronic imb*ecile think BJ is not included in the job description of a wh*ore like you. LOL. You're so dumb! LOL.

The wordings of your reply is recinding? Why? Are you tired? Okay, go drink water and have your supper. Go help mum in the kitchen. You can resume tomorrow. Ndo, oh.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by DedeNkem: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

I did not forget that you a mor*on. If u forget what you called me, then it is either you did not mean it or you don't know what you are saying. But I am conscious of every word that I used on you. 2minutes man.

I never believe that a man can be so sil*ly like you. You reply every post I sent to you. You need to get your head examine.

Any sane woman I f*uck loves me immediately. You want me to f*uck. Sorry, I don't f*uck imb*eciles.

Keep sending multiple responses to one post, I love it. LOL. It shows I always hit you hard with just one response. Imb*ecile!

They're waiting for you. Go do your d*icks f*ucking.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

Any sane woman I f*uck loves me immediately. You want me to f*uck. Sorry, I don't f*uck imb*eciles.

Keep sending multiple responses to one post, I love it. LOL. It shows I always hit you hard with just one response. Imb*ecile!

They're waiting for you. Go do your d*icks f*ucking.

Lol, nkem you must be stu*pid oh. You see your life. How old are you?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by DedeNkem: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bianda24:

The wordings of your reply is recinding? Why? Are you tired? Okay, go drink water and have your supper. Go help mum in the kitchen. You can resume tomorrow. Ndo, oh.

It is "rescinding", you dumb wh*ore. Come later and tell me how many you f*ucked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
DedeNkem:

It is "rescinding", you dumb wh*ore. Come later and tell me how many you f*ucked.

The guy that fu*cked me now, did it well. I enjoyed it, yummy!!! But for you, your miserable life is lonely. And lonely will it be.

You just looked up the word "recind". That is one of the things you gain when you chit chat with a "wh*ore".

You need to cool down and learn. You don't go about abusing people. Especially those like me that can change your life for good. Awolowo said "only the deep can call to the deep".

In your case, you are exchanging word with an imbe*cile, therefore, you are one. Is that not logical? Sorry, a child who gathers maggot infested fire wood must not be scared of the visit of snakes and lizards.

You are a big fool to be chit chatting with Aminat. Yeye, igbo boy, and the Ibo that I know, are not like you. They are wise, suave and intelligent being. But yours is different. Go ask your mum, what paternity are you. You must be a bastar*d. Anu ofia
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2018
menzino:

The thing no tire you?? The level of corruption in this present government will shock even the zombies by the time they are out of office.

The way things are now in this country, sometimes I just keep wondering in a confused state. The thing off me bros embarassed
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Bianda24: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
DedeNkem:

Very unfortunate. Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.