Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling (75129 Views)

Tinubu Bars FG Officials With No Direct UNGA Participation From Travelling / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Smile4daddy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
I love PMB so much to the extend that whenever I look at his picture, I became Hot.

God will bless you PMB

As you're not relenteing in fixing a broken Nation.

Sai Baba till 2023 Approved!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=OkaNaUbe post=72053237][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by tete7000(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Speak for yourself.

Comprehension is your problem. Was your name mentioned in what I posted?
I am posting it all over again - "Buhari has lost his appeal"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by tunary(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
AbelDjassi:
Off to check the list - got to make make sure my name is not on it grin
You funny die LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
GMPO:
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LEADER THAT WANTS HIS PEOPLE TO SUFFER, THE WAY BUHARI WANTS NIGERIANS TO SUFFER.THE MAN IS JUST TOO EVIL TO RULE NIGERIA.

How does he want Nigerians to suffer? Are you a looter or you just reason from your anus?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
bilulu:

if 38 million Nigerians lost their jobs within 16 years can u plz calculate how many Nigerians will lost their jobs if APC is left to rule for 16 years if about 11 million has lost theirs already only in 3 years....

You people just pull figures out of your arses all day. Your useless propaganda is stale and will not fly.

PMB till 2023 fully activated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by ozo13(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
donb06:
Yes oo that was how they ganged up against gej and buhari called them hero of democracy...both buharists and the atikulated are boncoms
na so my boss.let's meet at the poll
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
tete7000:

Comprehension is your problem. Was your name mentioned in what I posted?
I am posting it all over again - "Buhari has lost his appeal"

Speak for yourself and stick to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by cckalima: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
servercodes001:

Na u correct rubbish pesin, you mean say to prosecute evil people na bad thing... U chop craze

when election is near. y him no do do since thunder fire all of una. I was an ardent supporter of this man agaist Geg evn while in yenagoa but since he came in tins becam very tough in this country. including killings in north and he did notin i swear buhari wt this move be ready 4 a revolution. nigerians are stocking weapons 4 u and ur Apc. thunder fire all of u
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Desperate decisions by a sinking man. So una dey fear Atiku like this? If only Nigerians will vote out this APC man so that ATIKU can reveal Buhari's own corrupt secrets. Boko haram chosen spokesman, Economy killer, Blood letting master, Jihadist and dictator put together is worse than ATIKU.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by MrAJQ(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
They sha have no rest of mind again
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by oyejideogunjumo: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Don't be naive man.
who do we trust? . I trust nobody except God and His will to be done. No leader has the interest of this nation at heart. So I want the best even if he is from the moon. Am not interested in a particular candidate.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Ebios(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bigval5:
guys do you use Airtel? Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 see my signature
It's not working. l just tried it.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by tete7000(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Speak for yourself and stick to that

You must really be sick.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by GMPO(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
schoolboij:

How does he want Nigerians to suffer? Are you a looter or you just reason from your anus?
SIR I VOTED BUHARI IN 2015 AGAINST MY NEIGBOUR GEJ TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I REGRET IT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE BUHARI I VOTED FOR A MAN WHO HAVE DESTROYED THE ECONOMY.IT IS A SHAME.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
oyejideogunjumo:
who do we trust? . I trust nobody except God and His will to be done. No leader has the interest of this nation at heart. So I want the best even if he is from the moon. Am not interested in a particular candidate.

I hate hypocrisy and deceit!
This is President Buhari in Atiku's private jet during the 2015 presidential campaigns, then Atiku was a saint.
Today, Atiku isn't in APC anymore and he's now a demon?
Very rational minds like us will continue to find it difficult to flow with this line of politics and politicking.
Please leave calumnious campaigns, talk facts and issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
GMPO:
SIR I VOTED BUHARI IN 2015 AGAINST MY NEIGBOUR GEJ TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I REGRET IT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE BUHARI I VOTED FOR A MAN WHO HAVE DESTROYED THE ECONOMY.IT IS A SHAME.

Tell me how he destroyed the economy or STFU. Ignorance is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by moderatedguy: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mynd44:

The court has ratified the law so it is legal and constitutional.

Headache inducing but still constitutional
Court ke!is it not suppose to pass through the National Assembly before it becomes a Law or are we in a Military Regime?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Korinnesta: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Will I be able to access all sites
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by UnchangeableGod: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
servercodes001:

Na u correct rubbish pesin, you mean say to prosecute evil people na bad thing... U chop craze
Sir, the point is that this power can be abused, more so some people are desperate to use any means, including intimidation of political opponents to win the election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
tete7000:

You must really be sick.

Speak about yourself and stick to that
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by rusher14: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
GMPO:

Who would believe a guy who just registered his moniker?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by rusher14: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
moderatedguy:
Court ke!is it not suppose to pass through the National Assembly before it becomes a Law or are we in a Military Regime?

Presidential order?
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Korinnesta: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bigval5:
guys do you use Airtel? Get Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 see my signature
will I be able to access all sites
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
moderatedguy:

It was an executive order which is very much within his powers as the President to do and it was quickly ratified at the courts.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by GoodofNaija: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
#IStandWithIntegrity.

Say No To Corruption.

If We Don't Kill Corruption, Corruption Will Kill Nigeria~President Muhammadu Buhari

Stop deceiving yourself with this narrative of buhari's integrity.

Going by what we have seen in the past 3 yrs of his govt, his integrity is just a ruse, a mask to cover who he really is.

Tell me if he has integrity, will he be going to London to receive treatment, knowing fully well that he is the president of a country in recession?. If he has integrity, will he just arbitrarily increase fuel price against the masses? If he has, will he be covering up all cases of corruption of his appointees and party men?

Someone who does not love the masses cannot claim to have integrity. It is obvious that a lot of his actions and inactions have caused a lot of job losses recently.

Buhari is just an incompetent leader who does not know what to do to improve the lives of people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
It's expected. If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill us. I hope things are done in accordance with the law.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by GMPO(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
rusher14:

Who would believe a guy who just registered his moniker?
RELAX AND STOP BEING PARANOID.IF YOU CANNOT BELIEVE THERE IS NOTING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.BUT KNOW I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS.I CAN NEVER SUPPORT A TRIBALIST AND VERGFUL PERSON LIKE MR BUHARI.THANK YOU.
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mynd44:

The court has ratified the law so it is legal and constitutional.

Headache inducing but still constitutional
The federal high court abuja is not the highest court in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by Butterflyleo: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
GMPO:
[s]RELAX AND STOP BEING PARANOID.IF YOU CANNOT BELIEVE THERE IS NOTING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.BUT KNOW I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS.I CAN NEVER SUPPORT A TRIBALIST AND VERGFUL PERSON LIKE MR BUHARI.THANK YOU.[/s]

Trash!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by foreshore(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
yns4real:
The presidency has just circulated the statement below announcing the placement of 50 high-profile Nigerians on travelling restrictions.

The individuals, whose identities were not disclosed, include those whose assets, valued at N50million and above, are subject of corruption investigation and litigation.

The statement by presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, said the measure is part of the implementation of Executive Order Number 6 which seeks to ensure “that all assets within a minimum value of N50 million or equivalent, subject to investigation or litigation are protected from dissipation by employing all available lawful means, pending the final determination of any corruption-related matter.”

Mr Shehu added that the financial transactions of these persons of interest are also being monitored by relevant agencies to ensure the assets are not dissipated and that such persons do not interfere with,investigation and litigation processes.

READ FULL STATEMENT BELOW

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI DIRECTS IMPLEMENTATION OF EO 6 IN FULL FORCE
[b][/b]

Following the instant judicial affirmation of the constitutionality and legality of the Executive Order 6 (EO6), President Muhammadu Buhari has mandated the Attorney-General of the Federation and the Minister of Justice to implement the Order in full force.

To this end, a number of enforcement procedures are currently in place by which the Nigeria Immigration Service and other security agencies have placed no fewer than 50 high profile persons directly affected by EO6 on watch-list and restricted them from leaving the county pending the determination of their cases.

Also, the financial transactions of these persons of interest are being monitored by the relevant agencies to ensure that the assets are not dissipated and such persons do not interfere with, nor howsoever corrupt the investigation and litigation processes.

It is instructive to note that EO6 was specifically directed to relevant law enforcement agencies to ensure that all assets within a minimum value of N50 million or equivalent, subject to investigation or litigation are protected from dissipation by employing all available lawful means, pending the final determination of any corruption-related matter.

The Buhari administration reassures all well-meaning and patriotic Nigerians of its commitment to the fight against corruption, in accordance with the 1999 Constitution (as amended) and the general principles of the Rule of Law.

Accordingly, this administration will uphold the rule of law in all its actions and the right of citizens would be protected as guaranteed by the Constitution.

We, therefore, enjoin all Nigerians to cooperate with the law enforcement authorities towards ensuring a successful implementation of the Executive Order 6 which is a paradigm-changing policy of the Federal Government in the fight against corruption.

Garba Shehu

Senior Special Assistant to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 13, 2018

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/290187-breaking-buhari-bans-50-high-profile-nigerians-from-travelling.html

APC becoming more desperate all in the bid to cling to power
Re: Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling by GMPO(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Trash!!
CRY ME A RIVER.MY ONE VOTE IS FOR A MORE OPEN MINDED MAN AS ATIKU.GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.