Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (45719 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yankee101:

Sarrki, har yanzu baka sadakar ba? You still never give up?

I am a patriot
I will stand by him till 2023
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
The man is a confused dunce. When he was Head of State Buhari was a captain. How can you be saluting your junior ?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by ifymadu: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

N ipob miscreants
All I see is dirty, amala eating, backstabbing cowards called afonjas. Double mouthed and w.steful race.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Yankee101: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
I will stand by him till 2023

That will be in Daura dan baba
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
SuperStriker:

ATIKU VS BUHARI; WHITHER TILTS THE PENDULUM?*

No doubt both candidates above are formidable in their own right, but let's look at their individual strength; *this is purely my personal analysis*. Though I would have preferred a Dakwambo or a Tambuwal, but when the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable. *This is not about social media noise of SAI BABA but the reality on ground!*

Let's consider the following points; why Atiku has a better advantage.

1. Atiku and Buhari are both Muslims and full blooded Fulanis, so the Hausa-Fulani ethnic stock, won't be concerned on who emerges.

2. The Northern Elders forum will always go for Atiku. Recall in 2007/2011, when the Northern Elders chaired by the late Ciroma, was faced with who to choose between Atiku, Aliyu Gusau, Buhari and Saraki, they unanimously choose Atiku; check records.

3. Integrity; Atiku has integrity issues so has Buhari; Before 2015, Buhari was viewed as a saint and has cult followership, but since, he was given that opportunity, he has not been able to deliver anything meaningful. Change sermon has seriously depleted and doesn't ring bell anymore. Besides Intels, Halliburton & Siemens scandal, APC doesn't have much against Atiku.

4. The Caliphate and Emirate council have withdrawn their support from Buhari. Recall that the Sultan of Sokoto was amongst the first to congratulate Tambuwal during his defection from APC to PDP. The Emir of Kano has always been an Ally of Atiku and he has been vocal against the misgovernance of this administration. Go and Write it down, once the Sultanate and Emirate is against your ambition in the core North, just go and rest.

5. Virtually all Notable religious leader in the North is against Buhari from Sheik Gumi, El ZakZaky, etc. They have been going everywhere campaigning against Buhari, regretting while they voted against Jonathan.

6. Military Establishment from Danjuma, IBB, Abdusalam, etc are already scared that PMB will turn into full scale dictatorship if re-elected. Besides OBJ, who may reconcile with Atiku in the next coming days, they will prefer anybody but PMB.

7. APC is currently in shambles right now. Consequent upon the primaries which is still going on as I write. Aisha Buhari has cried out, Governors Yari, Bello, Amosun, Akeredolu, El Rufai, etc are threatening brimstone and fire. I don't envy Oshiomole at all. Almost all the states APC is in control are having major crisis resulting from the conduct of the primaries. Adams automatic tickets to loyal Senators has backfired. Okorocha just returned himself and his son-in-law as Senatorial and guber aspirants respectively. And so on and so forth. I see this challenges snowball into unmanageable monumental crisis.
PDP to my astonishment achieved almost 90% rancour free primaries! And they will reap abundantly from the APC crisis!

8. Atiku political foray started more than 30years ago. You can see how he earlier rejected PH as venue for the convention, but later accepted and beat Wike to his game. The reason Atiku has not won the Presidency is because he has never emerged the candidate of a major National political party; ACN then was just a regional party. *With almost a limitless and unmatchable financial war chest, he will deploy his financial arsenal, knowing this is his last shot at the Presidency* I doubt if any politician as prepared as him.

9. The average Northerner likes power so much, whether they benefit or not. They know if PMB wins he has just 4 years, but if Atiku wins he might have 8 years. *I tell you with their penchant for love of power they might tilt towards Atiku because of another 8years!*

10. Recall that Atiku inherited the late Shehu Yaradua political machinery the SDM; even in Katsina he is loved because of this relationship. Most SDM members in other political parties will work for him. The roll call includes; IBB, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Anenih, Kingibe, Ibori, Lamido, Aliyu, etc.

11. The business establishment like banks, conglomerates, oil majors, magnates, business moguls, captains of industries, Importers/Exporters, etc will go for Atiku any day any time, you can take that to the bank

12. Religious bodies are already frustrated with PMB; There is no major Christian denomination who supported PMB in 2015, who are still with him now. From CAN, PFN, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Mbaka, Paul Enenche, Sulaiman, Bakare, etc has abandoned the change project. *Atiku will win majority Christian vote and divide Muslim vote with Buhari*

13. The Academia and the Labour movement have not hidden the direction they will go in 2019; it's almost anybody but Buhari.

14. Atiku's greatest selling point has been restructuring, but PMB doesn't even talk about it. The Southern and Middle Belt leaders will mobilise support for Atiku; Ohaneze, PANDEF, Afenifere, Middle Belt Forum, etc. Take my words to the bank!

15. Atiku will sweep votes from the North East; the sentiments are rife that no North-Eastern individual has ruled this country as President before! He will whip that sentiments massively. Watch Atiku, his propaganda campaign machinery might be second to none!

16. Just like PDP propaganda machine pushed PMB to victory in 2015, I see APC making a bigger blunder than PDP on Atiku. The way and manner they have started attacking Atiku even before campaign proper will eventually, endear Atiku more to the electorates. Remember how they lost Osun in the first round of voting regardless of the avalanche of attacks against Adeleke!

17. Geopolitical zonal permutations; SS & SE is already a given for Atiku. Atiku has always been a darling of the SW, besides the fact, that his most popular wife Titi is from there. In fact in the just concluded PDP National convention, the SW voted for him en block. Afenifere has been on the fore front of restructuring. In fact Pa Adebanjo, Reuben Fasoranti and Olu Falaye have said Atiku is the only candidate to implement restructuring. Middle Belt and North Central will go for Atiku. With the likes of IBB, Abdusalami, Saraki, Ortom, Useni, Mama Taraba, Mark, Gemade, Jonah Jang, etc leading the charge. They all believe Atiku is a moderate. NE is gone because of the earlier stated sentiments. NW votes will be splited; if Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Lamido, Datti Ahmed, Turaki, Markafi, etc all agreed to work for Atiku, PMB will win NW, but Atiku will pick serious votes there. *Recall Zamfara is almost gone with Governor Yari defection few days away*

Let me stop here before I start answering questions, I don't have answers for.

2019 is very interesting; Muslim VS Muslim, Fulani VS Fulani, Former APC VS current APC, North VS North, money versus more money. This is my veiw from daks.

Augustine Idahosa
Gbam

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yankee101:

That will be in Daura dan baba

We won’t allow scavengers and looters anymore
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Lol
So salute has automatically become an endorsement? undecided
These APC people sha. cheesy
look at the gathering , APC just copying what Atiku did earlier this week . APC's just arriving , if you say they're very slow they become non believers , now they're having flat tyres ,very far from SLOW .
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by candygist: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

We are patriots

Same with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
candygist:

Same with me

God bless you

I confirmed you

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Yankee101: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

We won’t allow scavengers and looters anymore

Do you know how much Tunde Sabiu, Malami and Kyari are worth right now? How did they make that money in 3.5 years? You feel no looting is going on? Just because all the money stolen in the past now goes to a select circle does not mean it has stoppped.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by thinksense: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
The kind defeat wey atiku go receive, hm time will tell. Sai baba Sai baba Sai baba Sai baba
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yankee101:

Do you know how much Tunde Sabiu, Malami and Kyari are worth right now? How did they make that money in 3.5 years? You feel no looting is going on? Just because all the money stolen in the past now goes to a select circle does not mean it has stoppped.

Our system is the problem not Muhammadu Buhari

Individually Most Nigerians are corrupt
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Niceman4u(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
All because of 2019. This Yakubu must be a very shameless old man where was he wen buhari was sending his fulani killers to decimate the population of ppl in Plateau nd Benue states. Why dd not he speak out?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by oyoirabor: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thread for ZOMBIES!!!!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
MAY GOD DESTROY THOSE THAT LOOTED OUR WEALTH AND THEIR SUPPORTERS
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Tabuku: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Let me throw lights to those who don’t know .Genral Yakubu Gowan is from Plateau State, but I tell you that the Plateau people have disowned him since, he can not contest with a primary school kid and win any post or election in Plateau. He is broke and doing that to get money from the ruling government . He is senior to Buhari in military. Fulanis are killing Plateau people and he is behaving in such.( Shame on him) Late General Murtala Mohammed father was a Christian Berom man who married his mother a Muslims from Kano, after tha father died, he’s mom took him back to Kano and Islamize him at 2 years old he was
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Yankee101: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

Our system is the problem not Muhammadu Buhari

Individually Most Nigerians are corrupt

Ok, you're coming around.
Buhari being incorruptible is not the problem. It's his ability to select the right people and systems to stymie the hemorrhage of funds and advance development that is the issue, there he has failed woefully.
Nearly 4 years and no single quaternary hospital has been built when he personally suffers ailments requiring triage capable attention.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by honesty360(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
castrol180:
Is Gowon not superior to this guy (Buhari) who refered to women as to belong to the 'other room'...and why saluting him? What is there to salute in person who doesn't have respect in women. He is a tribal bigotry and ethnocentric by attitude

He can now attend interfaith conference on religious harmony...no, no no, it's too late for that

SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Buhari and his people will not sleep throughout this election period.

u are hallucinating
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

God punish the plunderers of our commonwealth! Never again shall we return to the years of the locust and cankerworm! We must conclude the critical reforms in all sectors of Nigerian life!
List one reform APC have initiated and executed in close to four years.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Xkaa(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
I stand with PMB
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by FriendNG: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tabuku:
Let me throw lights to those who don’t know .Genral Yakubu Gowan is from Plateau State, but I tell you that the Plateau people have disowned him since, he can not contest with a primary school kid and win any post or election in Plateau. He is broke and doing that to get money from the ruling government . He is senior to Buhari in military. Fulanis are killing Plateau people and he is behaving in such.( Shame on him) Late General Murtala Mohammed father was a Christian Berom man who married his mother a Muslims from Kano, after tha father died, he’s mom took him back to Kano and Islamize him at 2 years old he was

What is the name of Murtala's father?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oga pass oga ,buhari 2019
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Tundeobama(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku that can't win. adamawa
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
NotJustOkay:

Tell us how many people he has killed in your family or STFU.

Defending a killer makes one a killer too

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by klax(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:
General Yakubu Gowon it is well with you
Muhammadu Buhari I Love you

Now I belief what people are saying that this boy called Sariki or shaki or sarka need help. Sometime it would be like a joke when someone started hearing strange voices it always started this way.

Pls in a living heaven how can someone post Gowon saluting Buhari as a mean to sell a point or proof Buhari is something or somebody is that nt deranged, weird and lunatic in nature? Beside if not Gowon is partially suffering from dementia how can you salute your junior officer and your junior sat comfortably and you are saluting him bro Sariki or shaki it's not done in millitary hierarchy where I belong so all these is a pure nonsense. Its like telling my dad who retired as a General even before buhari retired to be saluting Abdulsallam bro its impossible. So its all Thrash thrash and thrash.

Shaki or tripe or Sariki don't turn a lone ranger it's no longer business as usual for Buhari their is no way out for him. Even Tinubu body language says it all that no more show for buhari so stop bothering your head young man all these fake demential gimmick isn't working any longer.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by fk001(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
FriendNG:

What is the name of Murtala's father?

Murtala's dad was from Kano. Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by NotJustOkay: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Defending a killer makes one a killer too

Mtcheww. Show me a video of buhari killing them. You can upload the pix of you dead dad too.

You ibo fools keep using the dead bodies in the middle belt to mock them and you want them to vote an Ipob like obi?

2019 will shock you. Keep uploading it.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by FriendNG: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
fk001:

Murtala's dad was from Kano. Don't mind him

Aha. Tncs
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Ghozky(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
#Atikulate 2019, I stand with Atiku.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
NotJustOkay:

Mtcheww. Show me a video of buhari killing them. You can upload the pix of you dead dad too.

You ibo fools keep using the dead bodies in the middle belt to mock them and you want them to vote an Ipob like obi?

2019 will shock you. Keep uploading it.

I will keep showing you the hand work of Buhari... The man you support..

The middle belt used to wonder why he couldn't declare any python dance on the perpetrators...

But now they know better and are waiting for Buhari at the polls
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
kodded:
look at what atilu has done to our very own sarki

now he's quoting himself with another moniker grin

.....small small na so craze dey start cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

No be small, dem no dey hide am again...no shame.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by NotJustOkay: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I will keep showing you the hand work of Buhari... The man you support..

The middle belt used to wonder why he couldn't declare any python dance on the perpetrators...

But now they know better and are waiting for Buhari at the polls

The middle belt you are mocking are waiting for your ipob candidate at the polls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.