Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (45733 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
NotJustOkay:

The middle belt you are mocking are waiting for your ipob candidate at the polls.

Keep supporting Evil Buhari
The man behind the killer herdsmen

Karma will soon catch Up with you
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Aryin87(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
#istandwithbuharitill2023
Haters goan die!
God bless you
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
castrol180:
Is Gowon not superior to this guy (Buhari) who refered to women as to belong to the 'other room'...and why saluting him? What is there to salute in person who doesn't have respect in women. He is a tribal bigotry and ethnocentric by attitude

He can now attend interfaith conference on religious harmony...no, no no, it's too late for that

SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Buhari and his people will not sleep throughout this election period.

You are in pain...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by JobNoticer: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmmm wats my own!

Supply Chain RECRUITMENT - Salary= N300,000

Salary range is a gross of N300,000 monthly

Method of Application

See more details

JOIN OUR JOB VACANCY GROUP NOW
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 14, 2018
Bolustical:
Irony of life

Gowon- led a Nigerian army that annihilated over 3m of their people, guess what? They like him.

Buhari- ordered the payment of soldiers of Igbo extraction who fought in that war, they hate him.

This life, sha.

Yoruba emotional blackmail... Ndi Ara!!!

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2018
athiefculate ppl can stop us,,, sai Buhari /osibuhari no shaking
this is a shoke to Obj, Athiefculate, and angry lost sheeps
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by concacid: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2018
Respect sir, with Buhari I stand!!! .

Sai Baba.

Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Both of dem r suppose to only b in Nigeria history books frm d 70's n 80's...nt buhari contesting in 2019....i wish am nt a Nigerian
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by isahsalee: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2018
3rdavefarms:
I can’t wait for God to shame Buhari and Tinubu to hell come 2019 ... they don’t act like democrat they are even worse than Abacha ... May the soul of General sani Abacha Rest In Peace and Yaradu’a

As you plans ones down fall so shall you permanently remain crippled and never stand up walking in your life.

Remember, when you point an evil finger against your neighbor, the rest evil fingers � are directed back at you.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by gare(f): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

A nationalistic statement

All this for 30k a month
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by caracas: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Bolustical:
Irony of life

Gowon- led a Nigerian army that annihilated over 3m of their people, guess what? They like him.

Buhari- ordered the payment of soldiers of Igbo extraction who fought in that war, they hate him.

This life, sha.
Goats everywhere
Who ordered Python dance ,gowon i guess.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2018
isahsalee:

As you plans ones down fall so shall you permanently remain crippled and never stand up walking in your life.

Remember, when you point an evil finger against your neighbor, the rest evil fingers � are directed back at you.

You will remain crippled for ever ... oloriburuku I don’t know how my point of view turn to your problem .. if you don’t want God to end your career on earth please don’t quote me again
Re: Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2018
hin oga dey salute am, hin still sit down like mumu, hin no no say na mockery/foolery be that....mumu again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly / My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.