Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

His Money Is Our Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Money Is Our Money (4097 Views)

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
My money is not communal property when will women learn that this mindset is toxic to any relationship?

5 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
My dear from inception it has always been like that. I don't know where u are getting your idea from that it is toxic. Do whatever works for you.

2 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
If indeed they are gonna change that mindset....
Re: His Money Is Our Money by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear from inception it has always been like that. I don't know where u are getting your idea from that it is toxic. Do whatever works for you.
Embittered undecided

1 Like

Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do you just wake up in fight mode?

3 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
.. This one that talks from both side of the mouth. Ope that ur aunty in porthacourt,the one you were advertising and begging men to marry is still searching because of this same mindset. Keep it up. Tomorrow you will still be shouting equality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Money Is Our Money by JasonScoolari: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Try and attend Shiloh, there's nothing too hard for our God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Lonestar124: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
A real man will never depend on his wife money neither will a good wife fold his hand in time of monetary issue in the family especially when her husband is out of cash.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lonestar124:
A real man will never depend on his wife money neither will a good wife fold his hand in time of monetary issue in the family especially when her husband is out of cash.
Let’s move away from this “real man” mindset all men are real the subject matter is women not contributing to the household they are part off that’s the bone of contention.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Money Is Our Money by CAPSLOCKED: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. This one that talks from both side of the mouth. Ope that ur aunty in porthacourt,the one you were advertising and begging men to marry is still searching because of this same mindset. Keep it up. Tomorrow you will still be shouting equality.

EQUALITY ONLY IN TERMS OF SHARING HIS MONEY AND PROPERTY.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WHATEVER IS HERS HE NEEDS TO BE A "REAL MAN" AND BEAR ALL THE BURDEN ALONE.
THIS REAL MAN TAG HAS BEEN USED TO MANIPULATE MEN FOR TOO LONG THAT NOBODY CARES TO ASK ABOUT THE "REAL WOMAN"... MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S WELL KNOWN THAT THERE'S NONE.

NICE TOPIC AGAIN MISSRAINE69. YOU'RE A REAL ONE.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That is not true it depends of caliber of woman you meet and marry, my wife to be, bears at least 45% of our finances voluntarily,she even suggests joint purse for our income, women that cankerworm, parasite liability that marry to escape responsibilities different from women of diamond,great asset,inestimable values,they are just rare

2 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Lonestar124: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

Let’s move away from this “real man” mindset all men are real the subject matter is women not contributing to the household they are part off that’s the bone of contention.
My comment correct everything that is needed to be corrected in the subjected issue.

I'm not good in debating. speaking in term of marriage,

No lady can give me cogent reason why she can't help her man when financial issue arise when fully she know is beyond his capacity at that particular time.

Also, no man can give me tangible reason why he'll rely on his lady to cater for his responsibilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Money Is Our Money by dingbang(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
I like you today kiss
Re: His Money Is Our Money by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EQUALITY ONLY IN TERMS OF SHARING HIS MONEY AND PROPERTY.
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WHATEVER IS HERS HE NEEDS TO BE A "REAL MAN" AND BEAR ALL THE BURDEN ALONE.
THIS REAL MAN TAG HAS BEEN USED TO MANIPULATE MEN FOR TOO LONG THAT NOBODY CARES TO ASK ABOUT THE "REAL WOMAN"... MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S WELL KNOWN THAT THERE'S NONE.

NICE TOPIC AGAIN MISSRAINE69. YOU'RE A REAL ONE.
...That's it bro. With such mindset,I wonder how they will claim to be equal with men.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
The arrangement fits the typical traditional Nigerian family. If a man crowns himself head and lord...then he has to do what lords do. Take charge of the provision without complains.

Both sides of the divide are hypocritical if you ask me. So, to each his own.

I like traditional men (aka) ultimate head of house. Slaves to their ego, hustle and give me money, while I massage his ego and call him "nna anyi". God punish feminism grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Only an idiot will debate this topic. People will come online and say rubbish whereas their lives offline is typical of what they preach against online.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Kseafresh: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
space booked
Re: His Money Is Our Money by MJBOLT: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
you go stingy well well

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Only an idiot will debate this topic. People will come online and say rubbish whereas their lives offline is typical of what they preach against online.
People will come online to comment on threads and be quite critical and dismissive but yet they still comment.
Can you see the irony here?

5 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
pocohantas:
The arrangement fits the typical traditional Nigerian family. If a man crowns himself head and lord...then he has to do what lords do. Take charge of the provision without complains.

I like traditional men (aka) ultimate head of house. Slaves to their ego, hustle and give me money, while I massage his ego and call him "nna anyi". God punish feminism grin
Thank you.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
dingbang:
I like you today kiss
And not other days?
Re: His Money Is Our Money by highpriestess: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
This woman and her threads?
I expect these guys to have engaged you by now, since you are the minister for men affairs

3 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
pocohantas:

.. Hahahahahaha. So make " nna anyi continue to dey suffer abi?.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by tivta(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
My money is not communal property when will women learn that this mindset is toxic to any relationship?

Will you Marry me?
Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
tivta:

Will you Marry me?
wink
Re: His Money Is Our Money by MJBOLT: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
answer the question and stop smiling undecided

MissRaine69:
wink
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Uglymugg: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS REAL MAN TAG HAS BEEN USED TO MANIPULATE MEN FOR TOO LONG THAT NOBODY CARES TO ASK ABOUT THE "REAL WOMAN"...

A+

1 Like

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Saff(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Women want to be men by fire by force
Men want to be women

They want equality

Bikooo, my money is my money. Simple as abc. I like the traditional household structure. You women want to pamper and baby these men, let the men be men. Jeeezzz

1 Like

Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Saff:
Women want to be men by fire by force
Men want to be women

They want equality

Bikooo, my money is my money. Simple as abc. I like the traditional household structure. You women want to pamper and baby these men, let the men be men. Jeeezzz
So this is how you approach discussions by automatically personalising it?

7 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:
This woman and her threads?
I expect these guys to have engaged you by now, since you are the minister for men affairs
I have had to build 7 eight bedroom houses to accommodate all of them. It’s hard work I tell you!

1 Like

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
MissRaine69,great post. To me that kind of orientation should not be encouraged. In this time and age.

3 Likes

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lonestar124:

This unnecessary societal expectation of men could be toxic as it puts unnecessary pressure on men.A man who may not be able to provide at a certain period is not less a man so that real man talk makes no sense to me.

Men should be able to do what they can and not unnecessarily pressure themselves to provide over 70%when they are not capable of it because of society.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Another Curvetous Ghanian Instagram Model / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Student Who Committed Suicide Because Of Boyfriend Issues / I Spycam My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.