Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

His Money Is Our Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Money Is Our Money (4094 Views)

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
My money is not communal property when will women learn that this mindset is toxic to any relationship?
how is this mindset toxic, the more you realise that the man is the head of the family, the more you realise that the mindset is the way things are meant to be
Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eyeness:
how is this mindset toxic, the more you realise that the man is the head of the family, the more you realise that the mindset is the way things are meant to be
You overshot the point by 1000s of kilometers. Patriarchy is not what’s being argued here it’s dependency syndrome.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

You overshot the point by 1000s of kilometers. Patriarchy is not what’s being argued here it’s dependency syndrome.
the two are not mutually exclusive
Re: His Money Is Our Money by MissRaine69(f): 2:34am On Nov 02, 2018
Eyeness:
the two are not mutually exclusive
Never said they were.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
MissRaine69:

Never said they were.
but you implied they were
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
MissRaine69:

Let’s move away from this “real man” mindset all men are real the subject matter is women not contributing to the household they are part off that’s the bone of contention.
hahahahahaha. So the agbero on the street and deadbeat dad is a real man. marry one and enjoy the benefits these real men have to offer. Being a real man is more than having a manhood to pee from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Money Is Our Money by 2buffagain(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
Eyeness:
hahahahahaha. So the agbero on the street and deadbeat dad is a real man. marry one and enjoy the benefits these real men have to offer. Being a real man is more than having a manhood to pee from

Again to the OP's point, You are still persisting in strawmen arguments and trying to bring extremes into a simple conversation.
Obviously anyone with sense who marries does not go for these extremes you seem intent on introducing to this talk.

You are basically trying to deflect away from YOUR dependency problems.
I remember you from previous threads.
You are the girl who is too lazy to work if she is married.

Indulge in logical fallacies all you want, you are who you are.
Just be sure you make your parasitic intents clear to the men you meet.
Meanwhile Dignified, symbiotic women will keep on bringing more to the table and keep on being appreciated.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
2buffagain:

Again to the OP's point, You are still persisting in strawmen arguments and trying to bring extremes into a simple conversation.
Obviously anyone with sense who marries does not go for these extremes you seem intent on introducing to this talk.

You are basically trying to deflect away from YOUR dependency problems.
I remember you from previous threads.
You are the girl who is too lazy to work if she is married.

Indulge in logical fallacies all you want, you are who you are.
Just be sure you make your parasitic intents clear to the men you meet.
Meanwhile Dignified, symbiotic women will keep on bringing more to the table and keep on being appreciated.
lol, i cant come to a relationship being a man and a woman, i am just a very feminine person and beleive that men should be men and women should be women. If you like, call it parasitic, but a lot of capable men are okay with it.
What you call dignified women are merely masculine women who have to pick up the tab due to men slacking on their responsibilties and poor home training.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by 2buffagain(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Eyeness:
lol, i cant come to a relationship being a man and a woman, i am just a very feminine person and beleive that men should be men and women should be women. If you like, call it parasitic, but a lot of capable men are okay with it.
What you call dignified women are merely masculine women who have to pick up the tab due to men slacking on their responsibilties and poor home training.

So then I ask you, what happens if the man eventually decides you are not worthy to be his woman and throws you out of his house?...Replacing you with another woman?

Or do you just enjoy the idea of potential, uninhibited degradation?
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
2buffagain:

So then I ask you, what happens if the man eventually decides you are not worthy to be his woman and throws you out of his house?...Replacing you with another woman?

Or do you just enjoy the idea of potential, uninhibited degradation?
that is why he wont be the only guy in the picture, my goal is to be the woman that he is too afraid tonthrow away.i work towards that daily.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by 2buffagain(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Eyeness:
that is why he wont be the only guy in the picture, my goal is to be the woman that he is too afraid tonthrow away.i work towards that daily.

So basically you are working towards cheating while you are married....as opposed to say...generating profit from a dignified business.
Well to each their own. All the best with your cuckold Maga search.

1 Like

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2018
2buffagain:

So basically you are working towards cheating while you are married....as opposed to say...generating profit from a dignified business.
Well to each their own. All the best with your cuckold Maga search.
that is because i am not bound by romance. Women are polyandrous in nature.patriachy changed that
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
pocohantas:
The arrangement fits the typical traditional Nigerian family. If a man crowns himself head and lord...then he has to do what lords do. Take charge of the provision without complains.

Both sides of the divide are hypocritical if you ask me. So, to each his own.

I like traditional men (aka) ultimate head of house. Slaves to their ego, hustle and give me money, while I massage his ego and call him "nna anyi". God punish feminism grin
uh uh...preach gal, preach! wink . Abeg what is feminism sef?Is it when you call your man "Nna anyi, di'im...obii'm while rubbing his head and stomach after a good meal cheesy grin tongue cool
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Eyeness:
Eyeness, well done... So a woman has to be the care giver, homemaker and provider...all in one?! 2buffagain and his crew try....so when the woman is all worked up looking old and all and is to tired to live up to her responsibility at night and constantly have to man up everyday to be both the man and woman...the same men will find excuse to fling her away that she is too old and they need young blood... annoyingly these same men will go out to spend their money on slay queens while their power couple wife pick the tabs. Personally I am a go getter and believe in the man as the head of the home but I still am as feminine as they come...I am going to sit looking pretty while my man do his thing. Forget all these chew gum boys that want a woman to pick the tabs and still want to form macho...na their type dey be gigolo...no real man...will have his woman call the shots especially financially....she can be his ride or die when the chips are down and support and stand by her man financially especially if he is going through a rough patch, but being the provider is exclusively his forté. My toro

1 Like

Re: His Money Is Our Money by victorian(f): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
highpriestess:
This woman and her threads?
I expect these guys to have engaged you by now, since you are the minister for men affairs

Honestly I weak myself.

I expect she should be married already not even engaged, as she posts topics that suits what guys want to read and see.

Then back to her topic. His money is ours, likewise mine is ours.

I won't carry money to grave.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by 2buffagain(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
victorian:

Honestly I weak myself.

I expect she should be married already not even engaged, as she posts topics that suits what guys want to read and see.

Then back to her topic. His money is ours, likewise mine is ours.

I won't carry money to grave.

So basically you agree with the OP.
So why call her out?

NAiralanders really need to learn 2 skills:
1 - Agreeing to disagree
2 - Agreeing to agree
Re: His Money Is Our Money by victorian(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
2buffagain:

So basically you agree with the OP.
So why call her out?

NAiralanders really need to learn 2 skills:
1 - Agreeing to disagree
2 - Agreeing to agree

I agree but we all know the mentality people feel about Nigerian women especially men : which is a woman will say my money is mine and your money is ours.
That's what most men feel women are.

I don't see any reason trashing it here. Let each man deal with his wife and household as he deem fit . Simple
Re: His Money Is Our Money by 2buffagain(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
victorian:

I agree but we all know the mentality people feel about Nigerian women especially men : which is a woman will say my money is mine and your money is ours.
That's what most men feel women are.

I don't see any reason trashing it here. Let each man deal with his wife and household as he deem fit . Simple

There is nothing men feel about Nigerian women's mentality that has not been confirmed here.
If you cared to read the thread, most women who have posted on this thread reveal that they infact subscribe to "My money is mine, yours is ours"....confirming exactly what you say men feel about nigerian women.

Sounds more like you should be channelling your seeming dissagreement to such women for perpetuating such a majority view of women.
Your disagreement just seems undirected and wild.
Re: His Money Is Our Money by victorian(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
2buffagain:

There is nothing men feel about Nigerian women's mentality that has not been confirmed here.
If you cared to read the thread, most women who have posted on this thread reveal that they infact subscribe to "My money is mine, yours is ours"....confirming exactly what you say men feel about nigerian women.

Sounds more like you should be channelling your seeming dissagreement to such women for perpetuating such a majority view of women.
Your disagreement just seems undirected and wild.

I can't channel my disagreement to these women.

You know why?

Cause they are above 18years old and considered adults.

One rule in life : YOU CANNOT CHANGE ANYONE'S MINDSET

only experience can change one.

We can argue from now til next year but there mindset will still be same, then why waste my precious hand typing back and forth when we all know, it won't yield any change?

My dear, I don't like arguing jare. I value every seconds I use in clicking words on my keypads. No need.

1 Like

Re: His Money Is Our Money by Eyeness: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
God bless you my sister
BlaqCoffee109:
Eyeness, well done... So a woman has to be the care giver, homemaker and provider...all in one?! 2buffagain and his crew try....so when the woman is all worked up looking old and all and is to tired to live up to her responsibility at night and constantly have to man up everyday to be both the man and woman...the same men will find excuse to fling her away that she is too old and they need young blood... annoyingly these same men will go out to spend their money on slay queens while their power couple wife pick the tabs. Personally I am a go getter and believe in the man as the head of the home but I still am as feminine as they come...I am going to sit looking pretty while my man do his thing. Forget all these chew gum boys that want a woman to pick the tabs and still want to form macho...na their type dey be gigolo...no real man...will have his woman call the shots especially financially....she can be his ride or die when the chips are down and support and stand by her man financially especially if he is going through a rough patch, but being the provider is exclusively his forté. My toro
Re: His Money Is Our Money by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Eyeness:
God bless you my sister
amen oh...and you too! Shior, na today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. / My Girlfriend Ran Away / A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.