Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her (574 Views)

Coca-cola Drink: Here Are Twelve (12) Surprising Uses Apart Drinking. (photos) / Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by don9ja4: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Want to learn how to turn her on? well you have come to the right place. What you are about to read will give you different ways to peak a woman’s interest and can even arouse her. No this isn’t about where to kiss her, and different ways to touch her body. We are talking about achieving this without ever laying a finger on her. Non physical attributes play a big role in generating attraction with a woman, and here are 12 that can truly have an impact.

1. Intelligence

For a lot of women, a smart man is a sexy man. Knowledge is power, and it can definitely intrigue a woman. Now I know what some of you are thinking, “nerds don’t get the girls”. Well some do, and the one’s that don’t have allowed other turn offs to overshadow this great attribute. Having the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation can have a very positive affect on a woman and turn her on.

2. Being Considerate

When you do something considerate, that can make a woman feel special. When that happens, that can sometimes materialize into a greater attraction. Being mindful of her feelings and doing small gestures to show her you’re thinking about her can easily win you some points. You’re pouring into her emotionally and that makes her much more receptive to you.

READ MORE
Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by dumahi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
The only never-failing way to turn a woman is to not care about turning anyone on. Just mind your business & live ur life. Trying to show how intelligent you are (ur number 1) is even a turn-off to many, male & female. Same thing with number 2: showing care just to impress. My 1 kobo.

(1) (Reply)

Are They Normal??? / Toasted Her & Left Her Because She Is Not Virgin / Meet Slay Queen Who Doesn’t Date Broke Guys But Only Guys With 30b in the bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.