Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her (2040 Views)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / Coca-cola Drink: Here Are Twelve (12) Surprising Uses Apart Drinking. (photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by don9ja4: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Want to learn how to turn her on? well you have come to the right place. What you are about to read will give you different ways to peak a woman’s interest and can even arouse her. No this isn’t about where to kiss her, and different ways to touch her body. We are talking about achieving this without ever laying a finger on her. Non physical attributes play a big role in generating attraction with a woman, and here are 12 that can truly have an impact.

1. Intelligence

For a lot of women, a smart man is a sexy man. Knowledge is power, and it can definitely intrigue a woman. Now I know what some of you are thinking, “nerds don’t get the girls”. Well some do, and the one’s that don’t have allowed other turn offs to overshadow this great attribute. Having the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation can have a very positive affect on a woman and turn her on.

CONTINUE READING
Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by Alzirida(f): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Not for me.
I need those touch

2 Likes

Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by SenorFax(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:
Not for me.
I need those touch
Straight to the point, nice one.

Who no like touch, OP warn yourself

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by Radicalface: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:
Not for me. I need those touch

Come over dear.. I have 3hands and 15fingers that can touch everywhere once
Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by Alzirida(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Radicalface:

Come over dear.. I have 3hands and 15fingers that can touch everywhere once

U may need more than 3G to find my G--spot

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by anochuko01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:
Not for me. I need those touch
lol this one is touchscreen. and i have stylus pen o
Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by saintol(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:

I have 7G lite. Smiling...
Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by vicben27(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
give her money,. show her money, just Bless her with money

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by Radicalface: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:

Lol..

more reason I opt for 3g network to 4g which is effectively fast and smooth..

so you mean with my range rov sport I wouldn't be finding a parking lot in you self acclaimed spot

2 Likes

Re: Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alzirida:

@Radicalface is asking you a question

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Low Sperm Count, Erectile Disfunction,and Premature Ejaculation / Big Bum-bum Palava / What Would've Been Your Response? Hilarious..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.